Verified:

Helmet Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 11:00:47

Originally posted by Eric171:

What preemptive bullying? you guys FS SOF last set, not the other way around, ffs. Take it like a man and then move on...

!!!!

ArsenalMD Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 11:51:21

Too many things I want to respond to, I'll probably miss something but here goes on the major 2.

SG: Good start but all expected and basic moves that any alliance would have done. You've got a long long way to go. You have several friends in earth because people have been asking me to give you a chance so I am giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you were not complicit and that you have good intentions to take LaF clear of this mess and truly change the culture of your alliance.

Where are the IP logs? Where is the internal investigation in to other leaders?

H4: You are a disgrace and frankly I am shocked and utterly amazed that you still have not been removed from LaF by SG per above. To say that you have not at some level been complicit is ridiculous. You have been the right hand man of TC and HLW for years. Your excuses are completely unbelievable. Your alliance and leaders got caught cheating for a second time under your watch and you are doing exactly the same thing as you did last time, troll threads and point out minor errors in people's post which have no impact on the core messages. Look at yourself before you look at others. LaF will not move on in the eyes of EE while you and other old era leaders who have lead LaF down this path multiple times remain in the alliance.