Verified:

Lord Tarnava Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 3:38:31

We did not call in RD to hit PDM, we were fine continuing to farm them. In fact they still owe us retals which we will continue to take.

Lord Tarnava
LaF war head type guy

Thomas Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 3:41:29

Doesn't mean you didn't know about their plans and farm them accordingly.

Dragonlance Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 3:42:16

I'm fairly sure even the most lazy and casual of observers would be smart enough to realise that with PDM's insistence on continuing warfare with LaF without traditional killruns that LaF would have benefitted much more from continued farming of PDM and not RD killing them.....

Rockman Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 3:42:44

PDM, if it wasn't for the IMP members in your alliance, I would tagjump over and fight RD with you.

dLpLow Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 3:43:23

Originally posted by Lord Tarnava:
We did not call in RD to hit PDM, we were fine continuing to farm them. In fact they still owe us retals which we will continue to take.

Lord Tarnava
LaF war head type guy

yea i bet u didnt..........
poor laf
10:36 ee: GS pLow is HERE (#422) [SoF] --> Oslo 1952 (#201) [LaF] -- 2C/81F
And for you freaks.
http://www.mediafire.com/...7cfyj1ley48a/IMG_0973.m4v
http://www.mediafire.com/download/h1tcgo1

Mar 1st 2011, 3:44:18

dLpLow look at Dragonlance's post. He is one of the most anti LAF people in the community.

dLpLow Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 3:46:54

i see but i still dont belive you....sorry if the truth hurts
poor laf
And for you freaks.

Mar 1st 2011, 3:48:07

believe all you want. As long as you guys were just grabbing back and ABing we were coming out way ahead taking our retals. The more countries that die, the less land for us to take retals on.

Dragonlance Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 3:48:27

It's also a poor political move by RD.

I mean, given there past, if i was RD, i would have done ANYTHING to try and come to a peaceful agreement with PDM about ALL outstanding issues.

I guarentee that multiple Earth:empires alliances will consider RD as much more closely linked to the past cheating RD, and they will then in decisions regarding RD allow that to influence their opinion in future discussions...

RD hits PDM whilst it is at it's weakest after years of running multies against PDM in the past....

not a good look!!!=(

dLpLow Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 3:51:04

ive been pdm since it broke away from PoW......so i remeber the RD cheating wars and all......jsut a cowardly move on rd and LaFs part reguarless of what either side says
poor laf
And for you freaks.

Thomas Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 3:51:13

Originally posted by Dragonlance:
DM's insistence on continuing warfare with LaF without traditional killruns that LaF would have benefitted much more from continued farming of PDM and not RD killing them.....

But it doesn't mean LaF didn't know about RD's plans. And that LaF planned on taking advantage of it. I didn't say they called in RD, but they knew of their plans and acted accordingly to benefit them the most. Killing PDM countries wasn't going to provide them with longterm benefits. Farming them would.

Lets be serious, if a tag killed one of my alliance's countries, I would FS them, not set them to farm. Unless I knew someone else was going to FS them...

snawdog Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 3:52:43

There is no way to convince folks that this was not co-ordinated by Laf and RD,but that is fine,i think you both will pay in the long haul.
ICQ 364553524
msn

Dragonlance Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 3:53:10

if LaF did that it is indeed a low act, and not beyond them.

LaF could prove us wrong by farming/FS'ing RD.

I'm not sure there is anything else they can do to prove either way.

But this is prob not in their best interest lol.

Whatever happens, RD is now a genuine war target for all easy targets, they picked an easy target, already in trouble, when alot of others are already tied up in wars... will be interesting to see how it plays out.

dLpLow Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 3:56:19

very interesting indeed
poor laf
And for you freaks.

Mar 1st 2011, 3:58:28

maybe RD just wanted to war and PDM was close to their size? Plus who actually likes PDM? Who knows. Not many people.

Why would LAF FS an ally? Because they're stealing our land? We're not petty like that. We'll keep hitting PDM until they're all dead and maybe they'll owe us some more retals next set.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 1st 2011, 3:59:45

PDM isn't close to RD's size at all though...
Finally did the signature thing.

dLpLow Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:00:30

imagine dat.....i know my first target of next set......
poor laf
And for you freaks.

snawdog Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:01:37

I truly don't see this being in Either Rd or Lafs best interest.
We all remember the cheats of RD from old,and yes grudges are still held.
We see how They are allowed to run rough-shod on another server..
I don't think that crap will fly here very long..That was a weak sauce move anyways...
ICQ 364553524
msn

Detmer Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:01:54

PDM is not close to RD's size... RD will get exactly zero warring respect for this! Congrats guys! All you have shown is that you are still assholes! Way to come out of the closet!

snawdog Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:02:38

Someone better reign leadership in at LaF too...Bad moves yall.
ICQ 364553524
msn

mazooka Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:03:41

i wonder when sol is going to hit rd for world justice?

snawdog Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:04:14

eheheh.
ICQ 364553524
msn

Drow Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:05:27

you know what?
Set just got interesting :D
Tarnava: seems that we're now getting along just fine with most of LaF's members on the boards bar you. i can see why you are pissy, and I would be too, no arguing that, but seriously.
Anyways <3 to RD, I'll pay y'all a visit soon.
I'm going to give LaF the benefit of the doubt over this, though if it comes out that LaF DID know, then there will probably be future issues.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

CheckTheNews

Mar 1st 2011, 4:06:34

I laugh at IMP guys talking about someone "rough-shod" a server. IMP does same fluff in FFA. Pot calling the kettle black.

Isn't it 37 vs 31? i know 6 is an advantage but that is in the wheelhouse.

Dragonlance Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:06:37

RD is pacted to everyone and their dog in the server except PDM, and was prepping for war from day 1.

From your post i take it that thomas is indeed correct, given your tone.

I understand laf has been allied to RD for 10+ years, since back in the days when you used to hide bot-runners netgaining countries in your tag. And thus why i said it would be silly of laf to hit rd, since they are allies.

RD wanted an easy victory, they will get it. The question is, what are they going to do with it next set?

They are well led, De1i is a good FA.. will be interesting. I won't be around to see it:p but still!

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 1st 2011, 4:06:57

has RD posted a war dec yet?

maybe that will clarify things a bit? :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

dLpLow Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:07:21

Originally posted by Drow:
you know what?
Tarnava: seems that we're now getting along just fine with most of LaF's members on the boards bar you. i can see why you are pissy, and I would be too, no arguing that, but seriously.
I'm going to give LaF the benefit of the doubt over this, though if it comes out that LaF DID know, then there will probably be future issues.

if u didnt notice there already is a future issue
poor laf
And for you freaks.

snawdog Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:07:28

They did Drow, that clan has fallen victim to piss poor leadership..er no..Seems they are RDs lap dog.
ICQ 364553524
msn

dLpLow Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:09:11

Originally posted by Pang:
has RD posted a war dec yet?

maybe that will clarify things a bit? :p

i belive mr lime did pang
poor laf
And for you freaks.

Mar 1st 2011, 4:16:05

IIRC RD and PDM butted heads a bit last set.. Maybe they didn't want to ruin Mr Silver's chance at a #1 country, so carried it over to this set? Not a huge logical leap...

Rockman Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:41:30

Originally posted by CheckTheNews:
I laugh at IMP guys talking about someone "rough-shod" a server. IMP does same fluff in FFA. Pot calling the kettle black.

Isn't it 37 vs 31? i know 6 is an advantage but that is in the wheelhouse.

IMP tried to pick a fight with an alliance well under half their size. RD isn't anywhere near being twice PDM's size. IMP also picked fights with numerous alliances under 10% of their size. IMP picked fights with alliances that were in their first set on the server and had no past with IMP. RD and PDM have a long history of not getting along.

There is a big difference between IMP and RD.

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:43:22

you know what?

Of course LaF knew, why do you think they started farming PDM so heavily? Comfort in knowing that PDM wouldnt have long to suicide/hit them back.

snawdog Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:43:34

On every thread? Really?..Jeez

For Rockmans last post...
ICQ 364553524
msn

Drow Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:57:39

kj: you have no proof.
I'm a proud PDM'er btw.

Forgotten

Mar 1st 2011, 6:10:04

If you guys assume that LaF and RD planned this, you have to also have to assume that PDM planned this also, because they killed a LaF country, that's what escalated this.

so PDM killed a LaF country so LaF would farm them before RD FSes them?

LOGIC IS FUTILE, PDM SUICIDED
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

dLpLow Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 8:13:34

Originally posted by Forgotten:
If you guys assume that LaF and RD planned this, you have to also have to assume that PDM planned this also, because they killed a LaF country, that's what escalated this.

so PDM killed a LaF country so LaF would farm them before RD FSes them?

LOGIC IS FUTILE, PDM SUICIDED

the laf country had it coming and blood will continue to be spilled over these issues...... u all know this already jeeeez
poor laf
And for you freaks.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2011, 10:19:26

pretty obvious that LaF knew RD had their back.

shame PDM could not make LaF pay more by actually hurting them after the farming.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

lostmonk Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 10:54:29

Originally posted by Lord Tarnava:
We'll keep hitting PDM until they're all dead and **maybe they'll owe us some more retals next set.**

And here lies the importance. Now, not only did you farm them to the ground this set before RD "happened" to kill them, but you have laid the groundwork to farm them all next set as well.
Done.

Evolution Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 11:31:03

You guys are too slack on PDM, who hasn't nuked laf or AB'd them a bit when they get too annoying. And on an unrelated note, I've only ever violated Sol's rules twice in a decade ;).

I vote that laf knew what {bloop}'s plans were for the set and took advantage.

Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.

Forgotten

Mar 1st 2011, 11:34:23

RD pacted out everyone but PDM.

i'm pretty sure everyone knew what they were going to do.

Edited By: Forgotten on Mar 1st 2011, 11:36:26
See Original Post
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Junky Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 17:55:02

If RD is warring PDM, I'd like the think LaF will respect the war, when PDM gets police, I don't think LaF will like it when the police start retaling them and or killing thier countries that continue to hit PDM.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Detmer Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 18:00:03

Originally posted by Forgotten:
RD pacted out everyone but PDM.

i'm pretty sure everyone knew what they were going to do.

RD pacted everyone other than us the round before... PDM doesn't pact everyone and that is the way it goes.

aponic Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 18:04:35

I think I will leave SOF next set and join any alliance that will hit RD. They just have a real faggy way of playing. Feel free to send me a private message some time later in the set.
SOF
Cerevisi

TheORKINMan Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 19:26:08

At the risk of going Dr. Phil the best indicator of future behavior is past behavior. There have been a LOT of links between LaF and the old RD on the old Earth servers. You can claim "It's a new game" all you want but common sense dictates there was collusion on some level here. Even if it's just two higher ups (one from each side).
Smarter than your average bear.

Thomas Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 21:25:25

Originally posted by TheORKINMan:
At the risk of going Dr. Phil the best indicator of future behavior is past behavior. There have been a LOT of links between LaF and the old RD on the old Earth servers. You can claim "It's a new game" all you want but common sense dictates there was collusion on some level here. Even if it's just two higher ups (one from each side).

+1

TheORKINMan Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 23:07:59

I have no idea who the leader of LaF is right now. Having been leader of a large group of players on several online games though I can tell you one of the following scenarios is the case:

a.) The leader of LaF is the one who is the orchestrator.

OR

b.) The leader of LaF is a very weak one.

I know I would be ripping someone a new asshole if they went behind my back and did something like this. (Anyone who's played TLK with me can verify this :P) Or else I'd be ripping EVERYONE a new asshole until someone fessed up as the nature of the situation is painfully obvious to even the most casual observer.
Smarter than your average bear.

Drow Game profile

Mar 2nd 2011, 10:10:35

ok since I am bored, and I feel like amusing myself, here is my "conspiracy theory" of LaF and RD this set. please note it is NOT intended in ANY serious manner, simply an amusement thing :D

Start of reset: RD pacts out all bar PDM, after PDM tell them we don't want a NAP.

RD decide to hit PDM later in the set in response for this and also for percieved injustices last set. (haven't checked all news, but events don't seem to pan out the way RD claim [nothing personal!])

LaF hears about it.

I hit an LaF'er by mistake, and another member who has been a tool hits them as well.

LaF retals and all is seemingly good.

A few top LaF'ers decide that since RD is going to hit PDM anyways, that they should cash in on the situation by farming in an excessive manner for their own amusement, knowing what the typical PDM response will be.

PDM responds in expected manner, and tensions escalate.

LaF finally declares PDM landfarm, again knowing that RD's FS is imminent, and that PDM will not be able to come out in front on land exchanges as a result.

RD declares.

PDM ignores RD's attacks except to wall, whilst continuing to try to farm LaF.

PDM is tagkilled

LaF wins TNW.

LaF wins :P

,# to LaF, I mean no disrespect, and again, I hold no intent of malice, simply amusement.

Mr. Lime Game profile

Mar 2nd 2011, 16:36:08

ok since I am bored, and I feel like amusing myself, here is my "conspiracy theory" of LaF and RD this set. please note it is NOT intended in ANY serious manner, simply an amusement thing :D

Start of reset: RD pacts out all bar PDM, after PDM tell them we don't want a NAP.

RD decide to hit PDM later in the set in response for this and also for percieved injustices last set. (haven't checked all news, but events don't seem to pan out the way RD claim {nothing personal!})

only problem is many ppl even told detmer we were comeing and he ignored them. if he chose to let the laf/pdm situation escalate after he had been warned that would hardly count as a conspiracy on our part

Edited By: NukEvil on Mar 2nd 2011, 16:53:08. Reason: square brackets fail
See Original Post

Detmer Game profile

Mar 2nd 2011, 16:40:24

Originally posted by Mr. Lime:

RD decide to hit PDM later in the set in response for this and also for percieved injustices last set. (haven't checked all news, but events don't seem to pan out the way RD claim {nothing personal!})

only problem is many ppl even told detmer we were comeing and he ignored them. if he chose to let the laf/pdm situation escalate after he had been warned that would hardly count as a conspiracy on our part

I am sorry I under-estimated how obnoxious you guys are... I won't make that mistake again.

Edited By: NukEvil on Mar 2nd 2011, 16:53:30. Reason: same
See Original Post

de1i Game profile

Mar 2nd 2011, 17:45:59

For shame Detmer, never underestimate how obnoxious the people of this game are not just RD.