Verified:

braden Game profile

Jan 3rd 2017, 23:45:44

Cananda, i can promise you by our entire existence, ever in history, we mean nobody any harm- if, however, we protect people you wish to harm? Like if youre a nazi in forties europe, then youre going to fluffing die. And canada will die to protect you- in what is *not* our war. But a war to protect all of us.

breeze Game profile

Jan 4th 2017, 1:17:55

Originally posted by Cerberus:
OK, boys and girls, you've all had your fun at our expense, and now the long national nightmare of rule by the leftist elite is coming to an end. Things are going to change now.

IMO, the priority list for US government should read something like this.

#1. Enforcement of the Law in the US. Prosecuting Hillary and Company for high crimes and misdemeanors is paramount in establishing that NO ONE is above the Law, no matter how much wealth they have, or how many connections they have. This is a part of an over-arching theme of cleaning our own house first.

#2. Withdrawal of the United States from the cesspool of the UN. There is ample evidence that the UN works for more world chaos than any other quasi-governmental organization. It has become a quagmire of anti-American tyrants and dictators that have managed to get themselves appointed to commissions and boards to which they should never have access, for example. Saudi Arabia holding the chair of the Human rights commission. Right? That's completely out of line with the intent and purpose of that commission.

#3. Not one penny in US foreign aid should leave this country unless and until the national debt has been eliminated and there are no more homeless and/or hungry Americans FIRST.
(Which means all you folks out there hating on America and eagerly awaiting the next payment can just hate us for free from now on.)

#4. Make or Force agreements with other "1st world" countries to stop selling weapons to the Islamic States. That's all, no need to invade them or wage war on them, just don't sell them any more weapons. They have no manufacturing capability of their own to rely on, thus they will be much less dangerous to the folks who have to live near them.

#5. Manage the economy to eliminate Federal Government regulations that kill commerce. When a company has to be forced to spend most of it's profits just keeping up with regulations put upon it by the government, it's an economy killer and needs to stop. Companies that intend to make money long term, do NOT deliberately try to put out products or services that harm customers or affiliates of those customers since their long term growth and survival would be much more unlikely.

#6. Consider an amendment to the US Constitution that would put strict term limits on the elected leadership of the house and the senate. The US needs to eliminate the professional politician class of careers which are mostly inhabited by lawyers who's sole focus is on enriching themselves rather than benefitting the nation as a whole.

#7. Invest in the Space Program to hurry up and get off this damned Rock, before the stupid overrun us completely and destroy any ability to do that in the first place.

#8. Stop allowing undocumented immigrants to come into the US. It's not a RIGHT they have. If you don't want to come here, great. If you want to come here, there are requirements that you MUST meet.

#9. Stop allowing the media to blast bullfluff at warp 5 on the TV and Radio about crap that nobody should care about. The list is lengthy so I'll spare you the reading of it.

#10. Stop trying to be the world's policemen. It is no where in the constitution that our democratically elected republican form of government should be exported. If they want a King let them have it, if they prefer a dictator, also, allow them their dictatorship.

Go ahead and cry about it. All the liberal snowflakes are forgetting that Spring comes after the Winter, and melts the snow.

I agree 100%

archaic Game profile

Jan 4th 2017, 11:54:22

Originally posted by breeze:
Originally posted by Cerberus:
-snip-

I agree 100%

Of course you do, because not only is thinking for yourself hard, but if you're going to be a sheep - why not agree with another idiot just to keep things simple.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 4th 2017, 23:38:25

bahhhh
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

mrford Game profile

Jan 6th 2017, 13:56:44

People often ask me what it means to be an American. I tell 'em it's triumph. Triumph. Triumph when we nuke our enemies. Triumph when when peer down from the moon and laugh heartily at Russia. Triumph when we depose one dictator after another. Triumph when we break into the homes of terrorist kingpins on the other side of Earth and shoot them in the face. Triumph when we use flying robots to bomb other terrorists in Afghanistan, and other nuclear robots to explore Mars. Triumph when we free Europe from Nazis. Triumph. Triumph. Triumph. But it's not just the the big things, see? It's the way I can set up lawn chairs at my friends house on the Texas Rio Grande and share a toast to freedom while watching Mexicans charge into gunfire to enter my country. It's the way an Italian cabbie sits up straight and floors the gas when he hears my accent. It's seeing the wide eyes and bead of sweat running down the forehead of a German customs agent when he opens my passport. It's the way a French waiter hangs his head when I refuse the wine and ask for Coke instead, in English knowing full well he understands me (and that they have it). The way an Aussie blushes and leans into the urinal next to me in the bathroom, or the scowl that meets my smirk when I tip an English waiter in US dollars covered with Washington's face. The way small mobs of Canadian school children follow me from a distance to see what a free man looks like, or how heads timidly rise and women gather when my accent stops the music in the clubs of Amsterdam. Triumph. Every bit of it, triumph. That's what it means to be an American.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Neofight Game profile

Jan 8th 2017, 12:51:24

Originally posted by Scott:
Pang... we have no plans of having any states leaving the union. We must be doing something right if we are scaring the Canadians.

We should thow out New York for providing us with candidates like Hillary and Trump. Make America Great. Sell New York back to the Manhatts (if there any left)!!

Scott Game profile

Jan 9th 2017, 0:07:45

Originally posted by Neofight:
Originally posted by Scott:
Pang... we have no plans of having any states leaving the union. We must be doing something right if we are scaring the Canadians.

We should thow out New York for providing us with candidates like Hillary and Trump. Make America Great. Sell New York back to the Manhatts (if there any left)!!

False, throw out Arkansas... it has harbored the cli tons and Darkling...