Verified:

iXenomorph Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 19:19:31

Originally posted by Dark TwizTid:

I said what I said because you go around here acting all high and mighty when really you are not

lol.

One last thing, we are extremely arrogant and why not? We have built a clan that has proven time and again that we can fight and we FINISH them. Why? Because this is a game. If we are to act nice and be respected citizens in our real life, when we log on to the internet to play Earth Empires, its certainly not to live the same boring life over and over! So do not take offense when you see our leaders picking fights with innocent bystanders on Earth Empires forums. We do this for fun and most of us actually aren't assholes in real life! We do however, ask that you respect your fellow members in our clan.

Thank you!

Edited By: NukEvil on Nov 24th 2010, 19:24:12
See Original Post
"Have you ever noticed how a cat is genuinely sad when the mouse they are playing with dies ???" - Prima

iXenomorph Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 19:21:54

Originally posted by iXenomorph:
Originally posted by Dark TwizTid:

I said what I said because you go around here acting all high and mighty when really you are not

lol.

One last thing, we are extremely arrogant and why not? We have built a clan that has proven time and again that we can fight and we FINISH them. Why? Because this is a game. If we are to act nice and be respected citizens in our real life, when we log on to the internet to play Earth Empires, its certainly not to live the same boring life over and over! So do not take offense when you see our leaders picking fights with innocent bystanders on Earth Empires forums. We do this for fun and most of us actually aren't assholes in real life! We do however, ask that you respect your fellow members in our clan.

Thank you!
"Have you ever noticed how a cat is genuinely sad when the mouse they are playing with dies ???" - Prima

iXenomorph Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 19:22:14

gah double post. ignore

Junky Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 21:19:10

Originally posted by mrford:
Yeah

apparently they are pissy I grabbed soviet, he retalled me 2:1 even though we don't have a pact, so I retalled him back

apparently they would rather kill me than war SoL

Pretty petty if you ask me. Not my fault you don't know how to retal so you lost a fluff ton of land.

I'll turn my highlights on

tell us the number :-P we'll try and kill em before they can retal :-P, that'd be funny though.."I see a pattern of countries grabbed to killed... CONSPERICY!!"
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

jon316 Game profile

Nov 26th 2010, 17:24:59

Originally posted by Dragonlance:
i had no idea you could turn of the swear filter

I didn't even know there was a swear filter. I just thought everyone liked saying fluff. I mean, I still think they do like to say fluff, but this was kinda over the top.