Verified:

Vic Rattlehead Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 3:03:39

I can't believe none of my iMag contacts are on? Responde sil vous plait?
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

Drinks Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 3:55:11

I got a reply from them. Basically told me to get stuffed
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

Nov 24th 2010, 4:21:45

Haha, figures.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

mrford Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 4:54:08

Yeah

apparently they are pissy I grabbed soviet, he retalled me 2:1 even though we don't have a pact, so I retalled him back

apparently they would rather kill me than war SoL

Pretty petty if you ask me. Not my fault you don't know how to retal so you lost a fluff ton of land.

I'll turn my highlights on
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 24th 2010, 4:55:34

Wanna explain where you exactly grabbed Soviet at? :P
Have you seen our retal policy btw......
Blah blah blah blah blah. You hit us, we hit you back till we're satisfied.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

mrford Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 4:59:21

It's a policy that cost you 10k +acres

I like it
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Soviet Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 5:04:42

You wanna explain to the Earth community how a 43k acres country is suppose to get its land back from one with 20k land? Because as it stands, I think it's impossible.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

Soviet Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 5:05:11

Oh, and as for "not knowing how to retal", why dont you go check my news. I got that much land for a reason.
Imaginary Numbers

mrford Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 5:07:55

Should of had a pact

should have protected your land

As I see it, imag "topfeeds" as you call it, na every single set. And when we contact you, you say "tough fluff"

I'm a fair believer that turnabout is fair play so I'll say this to you

"tough fluff"

Suck it up, stop being a hypocrite, and save what little dignity you have left and fight sol with NA's help
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Nov 24th 2010, 5:08:58

Yeah, because you are a prick when you grab. That's a reason.

Looks like Ford retalled better.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

Soviet Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 5:10:23

I can't think of a case in which an iMagger has had half the land of the defender. Also, if you go and look at my news, I hit those with a lot of land, true, but I end up with MORE land than the defender does, so it makes getting the land back easy.

You, on the other hand, just want to be a fluff.
Imaginary Numbers

Soviet Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 5:10:57

Lulz Rattlenoob, I'm not going to embarrass you on the boards. :)
Imaginary Numbers

Nov 24th 2010, 5:11:22

Well, I wanted to coordinate kills, but now I want to be a fluff.

:)
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

Soviet Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 5:14:25

I was talking about ford being a fluff, noob.
Imaginary Numbers

mrford Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 5:16:09

Like I said

imag topfeeds na every single set, and we attempt to go through the fa channels to no avail. Your a fluff about it

I grab you for the first time ever and you are crying like a little fluff. Lime a 3 year old who just got his blanket taken away

if ou had actually come and talked to me or a na fa about it, we might have given you 2 retals, unlike you we are very reasonable.

Instead tou decided to take 2 retals on a unpacted clan and procede to send a semi threatening message and "lessons" on how to grab

I retal one more time for your blatant over retal, and you run to thunder like the whiney little girl you are.

It's very comical to see the tables turned, and how the other side acts whenthey are the ones being topfed. I can assure you NAs fa department will remember
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Nov 24th 2010, 5:17:14

Yes, yes I will.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

Soviet Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 5:20:14

You're stupid.

THERE was NO WAY I would've done a 7k acre retal on you. I was within $500 of your NW and had all my ducks in order to take as much as I could back with a single grab. As it turns out, the optimal hit I could make was 4.7k. Hell I was even Tyr and had 119% strat. Don't sit there and tell me that it's a lack of skill.

But, as I told you, even after the second hit you were 2k acres ahead. You wanted to be a fluff and hit me again. Thunder auth'd 2 retals on you. I won.
Imaginary Numbers

mrford Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 5:23:35

Are you even reading my posts?

I don't give a fluff if you had gotten your land back. Politically ou fluffed up in how you handled the grab. You did t contact us and assumed that 2 retals would be fine.

If we had been topfed by you and we retalled 2:1 or L:L you would be screaming bloody murder. You did last set

land isn't the issue here, it's your fluffty fa skills, your assumptions, and your ingame messages

re-read my posts. I clearly stated how you could of gotten your land back
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Soviet Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 5:26:19

Yeah, looks to me like Thunder auth'd 2 more retals on you and even called your hit a RoR..

Maybe NA is just full of retards?
Imaginary Numbers

mrford Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 5:27:00

Thunder had no right to auth 2 retals, and he hadn't looked at the news. He'd rusty at fa. His problem.

But looks like your country is dead so I guess I win.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Soviet Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 5:27:54

He's rusty yet he claimed to be the HFA. Also, Why is he authing retals when not looking at the news at all?

Again, maybe you're all retards?
Imaginary Numbers

Soviet Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 5:28:18

No, hold on, I take that back. Llaar isn't a retard. Just the rest of you.
Imaginary Numbers

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Nov 24th 2010, 5:30:17

/me humps everyone in this thread

mrford Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 5:31:29

Lol

jab about whatever you want. You are fluffing like a little girl about a situation you put NA in every set.

Sucks to be onthat side doesn't it? Maybe if you would back the fluff off NA fluff like this would t happen. I won't be in NA next set, so I figured I'd fluff you over for NA as a going away present

looks like it worked well

thunder's mistake is not my mistake
Swagger of a Chupacabra

cypress Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 5:33:06

I demand royalties be paid with every use of the word fluff!

Soviet Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 5:34:28

Sucks to be on what side? I fail to see how you came out ahead other than SOL being douchebags and FSing iMag over bullfluff reasons.

If I had got my retals (which I did) I'd come out on top. As always.
Imaginary Numbers

mrford Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 5:34:36

No one said fluff

turn your swear filter off
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Nov 24th 2010, 5:35:07

fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff
fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff

mrford Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 5:37:04

Incorrect, because I would have kept retaling your rors

just because thunder is a idiot a times and ou were crying so much he probably gave them to you just to shut you the fluff up (I saw the logs, it was pretty embarassing dude) doesn't mean I would have laid off. You would have been my fluff for the rest of the set.

Take it as a lesson. Stop topfeeding others, and you won't have this problem
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Soviet Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 5:39:34

How about you show a little bit of proof of said topfeeding and maybe I'll consider it.
Imaginary Numbers

mrford Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 5:42:23

Lol

now you are just being tarded

there is a thread on our senate board every single set about you over grabbing and topfeeding us.

We were going to war you this set over it before sof ran in withtheir ultimatum.

Stop playing stupid and man the hell up. I know for a little girl like yourself that this is hard. But give it a try. Stop complaining so much and either do something about it or own up to it and let it slide
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Soviet Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 5:43:07

Well then you should have some proof post ready. Go on.
Imaginary Numbers

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Nov 24th 2010, 5:44:43

I love it when you guys fight, it makes me feel all hot and fuzzy

cypress Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 5:44:46

I will not turn off the swear filter!

Dark TwizTid now owes me $0.55

Hellrush Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 5:45:54

Stop your little cat fight ladies and start working the fluff together in killing SoL.

Soviet Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 5:50:26

Well I guess ford doesn't have proof so I'm gonna go to bed.
Imaginary Numbers

mrford Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 5:50:31

NA has made multiple attempte to work with imag

soviet has told atleast 2 of my leaders to fluff off

his pride and idiocracy are impresivly destructive
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Nov 24th 2010, 5:51:54

i only have $0.50 :*(

cypress Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 5:52:52

I'll take that first, interest of 87.4% will be charged daily on the remaining $0.05

Hellrush Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 5:56:55

Then Imag will end up with 0 kills this war. NA subtags will have all the sol kills in this war.

I am leaving sols total kills out because we all know sol will have Imag tag killed in 36hrs(give or take).

mrford Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 5:56:56

Originally posted by Soviet:
Well I guess ford doesn't have proof so I'm gonna go to bed.

I'm on my iPod you emo little fluff

you really think I'm going to put 20+ min of effort into c/ping fluff onto here for your benefit?

Like you would even read it? Your head is so big you won't even accept the help of 14 extremely active NA members that are already waring sol

your pride is so thick that you don't listen or read or acknowlage anything that refutes your ludicris hypocracy.

It's pointless. But if you really mus I'll post some news the next time I am at a pc

Edited By: mrford on Nov 24th 2010, 6:03:58
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dragonlance Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 5:58:11

i had no idea you could turn of the swear filter

Strife Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 5:59:55

SOL being douchebags and FSing iMag over bullfluff reasons.

?????????????????????

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Nov 24th 2010, 6:00:48

Hellrush, do you ever shut up?

Hellrush Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 6:05:09

Originally posted by Strife:
SOL being douchebags and FSing iMag over bullfluff reasons.

?????????????????????

Soviet has no clue what she is saying. Maki made it clear in SoLs war dec why we FSed Imag. also Ford and Soviet proved it in this thread.

Thunder Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 6:09:06

"FSing iMag over bullfluff reasons." LMAO
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Hellrush Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 6:09:37

Originally posted by Dark TwizTid:

Go fluff a cow this is not FFA if you have a problem in FFA you dont cross server it to Alliance. If you like to try kicking me from Alliance too i wish you luck with that. Ford knows its alot harder to in alliance. So talk with him why it is.

iTavi

Nov 24th 2010, 6:15:16

stop doing "FA" on AT, get a room u 2.
~

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Nov 24th 2010, 6:32:00

Originally posted by Hellrush:
Originally posted by Dark TwizTid:

Go fluff a cow this is not FFA if you have a problem in FFA you dont cross server it to Alliance. If you like to try kicking me from Alliance too i wish you luck with that. Ford knows its alot harder to in alliance. So talk with him why it is.

I said what I said because you go around here acting all high and mighty when really you are not

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 24th 2010, 7:26:53

i <3 NA!!
-iZarcon
EE Developer