Verified:

Ivan Game profile

Jul 10th 2010, 12:00:04

I dont think people give you enough credit you make GREAT farmland they really should point that out in their alliance rankings

;)

im just kiddin with ya, nice to see that yer still hitting us and havnt given up! if you guys want to be a division in SoF let me know! its never to late to submit to teh fluffy side of life!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2010, 12:39:48

ICN's had fairly good activity from the looks of it, they haven't been outhit that badly by SoF.

So why was the war so unbalanced then? Horrible target selection from ICN?
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

pslayer Game profile

Jul 10th 2010, 15:27:18

I'd say target selection and they should of lemming our big countries when they still had mid-breakers left as they still outnumbered us.

de1i Game profile

Jul 10th 2010, 16:41:42

SoF lost this battle, I died while sitting at my computer beacuse my alliance mates suck at whispers/texts if it doesn't involve waking me up at 4 am.

Gazza Game profile

Jul 10th 2010, 16:59:10

lol

you are funny de1i...

if i would stop playing everytime someone didnt text or call me when i was under attack i would have quitted like 50 times...
Im farmer fluff and this is my fluff

dixiechick Game profile

Jul 11th 2010, 0:06:46

Why don't you just hold your 15 year old breath Ivan. :) It would get you futher. There is not a cold enough day in hell that ICN would "ever" be a division in SOF.

Oh and its not that we don't like SOF. We just don't like you. :)

de1i Game profile

Jul 11th 2010, 0:22:27

You sure it's not because you wouldn't make the cut?

And Gazza, I restarted ;)

oats Game profile

Jul 11th 2010, 2:16:17

farming these small icn countries is a great way to generate land. the tiny hits i'm making are generating about 2 new acres for every 1 acre taken.

archaic Game profile

Jul 11th 2010, 3:55:28

Meh, the early FS caught us totally pants down (which, for the record, was well played by you guys) and our wargaining effort was somewhat lackluster, SoF had 6 fewer countries and a lot higher TNW at the time of the FS.

We have decent numbers but only about half are active fighters - ICN suffers from the 'tries to be a home for netters AND fighters syndrome', a really fun place to play, but not a recipe for domination.

Sof needed this victory, they have sucked balls forEVER, so I am glad to be a small part in making you guys feel better about yourselves. Regaining self-esteem is an important part of the road to recovery.

You're welcome.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

pslayer Game profile

Jul 11th 2010, 5:26:15

The gang bangs didn't take my self-esteem...i just didn't restart. :)

Ivan Game profile

Jul 11th 2010, 8:00:27

Oo dixie has a thing for me! I knew it!

dixiechick Game profile

Jul 11th 2010, 10:55:48

lol Ivan all I can say is you can be a funny little fella sometimes. But Jailbait would never be my thing.

Archaic very well said. It is true, we have half a clan who are die hard netters who just don't try the war efforts and the other half do all they can in the war and I commend them for it. But I am still very proud of each and every member we have no matter what. They really are a great group of individuals. Hugs to ICN, forever.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2010, 18:58:15

SoF is pathetic. You suck at netting and are lame at wat also. ICN is a good group of people that only have enough motivation to run some netting countries.

Everyone thinks you're a joke even if they don't say it out loud.

My 2 cents.

Gazza Game profile

Jul 11th 2010, 21:07:16

lol

you are a funny lady Requiem...
Im farmer fluff and this is my fluff

Ivan Game profile

Jul 11th 2010, 21:29:19

phear teh wat lameness!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2010, 22:22:21

Sorry I was speaking jew, you should understand Ivan. Wat = War in jew. Again nothing new to you just clearing it up for everyone else ;)

Gazza: Who r' U?!?!?

Ivan Game profile

Jul 12th 2010, 8:09:13

requiem is a bitter old guy like mickster!

de1i Game profile

Jul 12th 2010, 15:36:38

Originally posted by archaic:
Meh, the early FS caught us totally pants down (which, for the record, was well played by you guys) and our wargaining effort was somewhat lackluster, SoF had 6 fewer countries and a lot higher TNW at the time of the FS.

We have decent numbers but only about half are active fighters - ICN suffers from the 'tries to be a home for netters AND fighters syndrome', a really fun place to play, but not a recipe for domination.

Sof needed this victory, they have sucked balls forEVER, so I am glad to be a small part in making you guys feel better about yourselves. Regaining self-esteem is an important part of the road to recovery.

You're welcome.

ICN suffers from a terminal chronic badness. Side effects may be: dementia, erectile dysfunction, insomnia, diarrhea, insomnia, fluff, loss off appetite, and migraines.

Please just die already, you're like iMagNum but more pathetic and less amusing.

archaic Game profile

Jul 12th 2010, 17:58:49

Cross server hate much deli? lol, well at least you get to be like an electron and be negative in more than one place at a time.

Sweety, my hatred of SoF is well documented and goes back to your days in pampers (which is at LEAST 1-2 years). Forgive me for finding a home with a laid back group of adults that does not get involved in orfice politics.

While I wish I could be as awsome as you think you are, I am just not ambitious enough to care like you do. I do agree that we are less amusing than iMag, their boards are among the least suxor I have ever spammed.

dixiechick Game profile

Jul 12th 2010, 19:56:17

ROFL. now that was funny. I did not respond to deL1 because I don't really know that person. I see them post a lot but figured they were just an attention whore so I let it be. Ivan, however, I used to consider a friend and we even let him hide in ICN (yes I hate to admitt that) one set in EC a long time ago. He seemed a good sort and we used to chat a lot but he turned on us so that is why I love to pick on him. :P

Archaic you put it so well. :)

Ivan Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 0:29:20

Actually you turned on me, not the other way around heh but whichever way works we arent fighting you over any old stuff we're fighting you over stuff that happend last set and the fact that you had decent numbers

ive never been much for killing tags half my size and killin tags double our size doesnt work either so there isnt really a lot of tags to choose on these days

de1i Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 1:44:51

Read the sig archaic, read the sig.

It is well documented that I've been wiping my ass with crap clans (especially ICN) the past 10 years.

As for dixiechick not knowing that, it just proves how ignorant and retarded of an alliance leader she is. Which is the primary reason ICN does not get involved in office politics... It isn't because of a lack of desire, but a lack of ability. You might think that is a good thing either way, but this game thrives off them. But don't fret, you're exactly like ICN's past leaders.

dixiechick Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 2:20:32

You are a weird little creature. :P

dixiechick Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 2:24:16

Ivan you need to watch that boy de1i. he is trying to steal your glory. :)

Dopplegangah Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 2:29:59

del1i.....which one of the "impressive" countries that failed about 100 spy ops against my old country were you? lol.....lucky for your clan i was in the car when you did your killrun on me

de1i Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 2:34:15

Congratulations on being spied out?

I've been dead for a while now, lucky for you SoFers fail at sending useful messages on IRC when I'm sitting at the computer ;)

Dopplegangah Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 2:39:46

And congratulations to you too! :)

Ivan Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 7:24:24

LOL@doppelgangah

come join SoF and i can teach you how to run/build a country

archaic Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 14:07:04

So deli, you did not feel that SoF was worthy of restarting for? This is only my second set in ICN, but I felt they are worthy of restarting for. Funny how that loyalty thing goes.

Office politics is over rated, just ask PDM, Rival, TIE . . . well you get the idea. There is something to be said for chugging along in the second tier for 14 years. ICN has active boards, laid back leaders, enough members to keep it interesting, and girls. Thats right - we have actual female members, and not the nasty prickly morwen kind either.

I doubt you'll see too many ICN jumping to SoF Ivan, but if any of you guys want to just play for the fun of it sometime - feel free to slum in ICN for a set, we won't tell anybody.

de1i Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 14:32:59

I've had a restart for quite some time now, I just fail to see the reasoning to tell someone who thinks being spied out means they are an awesome stonewaller my old country number. Not to mention that I don't even remember it.

The difference between ICN and the alliances you listed is that they've actually left a mark on this game that one wouldn't consider a fluff stain. 2nd tier? Ha, not even on a good day. Don't get me wrong I put my time in dealing with the bullfluff office politics and I completely agree it is overrated, but not overrated enough to spend reset after reset being someone's whipping boy. But ultimately I guess if you're having fun then good for you.

dixiechick Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 14:44:14

Oats used to play with us in ICN. I cannot bring it my heart to dislike him even if he hits my country. He was such a fun person and a valuable player. He taught a good strat in netting too. I miss talking to him. good guy. You better apprectiate him SOF or we shall try and steal him back. :)

Ivan Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 14:59:25

Kinda sad that the 2 best netters in ICN were both SoFers? :P

fluff!

dixiechick Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 15:26:17

I hope you were not including yourself in that count. Now, Eric was pretty good at it.

de1i Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 15:30:10

Ivan sucks at netting.

archaic Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 17:34:15

I just realized something about you de1i, lol.

de1i Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 22:17:23

Do tell.

de1i Game profile

Jul 15th 2010, 3:38:15

Tease.

de1i Game profile

Jul 17th 2010, 18:05:47

Originally posted by de1i:
Tease.

archaic Game profile

Jul 18th 2010, 4:46:02

lol, that was actually more fun than making something up to tell you

Ivan Game profile

Jul 18th 2010, 6:27:27

I love the ending of your sig btw Archaic ;)

de1i Game profile

Jul 18th 2010, 7:21:39

Was actually moderately interested, I'm sad now. Dixie not knowing who I am was a huge blow to the ego.

dixiechick Game profile

Jul 18th 2010, 11:35:16

LOL I said you were an attention whore, remember. :)

But then you may be interesting. Since you don't appear to really have a closeness with Ivan you could always come join ICN and show us what you are made of. :P

de1i Game profile

Jul 18th 2010, 18:35:15

I'd sooner cut off my balls with a dull rusty butter knife then ever join ICN.

It's because I am m0m0 and Ivan is their anti Christ.

PS - http://atarchive.gotdns.org:8080/...ivepost.jsp?thread=163791

archaic Game profile

Jul 18th 2010, 20:33:02

wow, 6 years ago you could not spell pact. fascinating - was that the point?

de1i Game profile

Jul 18th 2010, 23:20:44

Forgot to add blast from the past, was bored and browsing AT archive at work yesterday :)

And yes that was exactly the point, I was really worried you wouldn't be able to figure it out. I guess I should give you ICNers more credit, you're terrible at the game but great spellcheckers!

archaic Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 2:32:18

well, all of that scrabble during warchats has paid off . . .

actually deli, the point is that you used to run a big bad alliance that is now defunct. It would appear that being big and bad was not as much a source of longevity as - shocking as it may sound - just playing with friends and having a good time. I suspect that plain old vanilla ICN will outlast whatever flavor ice cream you are licking these days.

Congrats on your quest to be awsome at a game that 500 people in the whole world play. We are pwned, deli roolz. Mediocrity quivers at the sound of your approach.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 19th 2010, 6:25:38

LOL @ DC. Sadly tho Ivan is a bit older than you think.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

dixiechick Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 10:20:53

:) I actually thought that too galleri since he and I used to talk a bit on messangers. It was others that came to me saying that he was that young. I would say he is more around 18- to 21 really.

Ivan Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 14:44:55

well anything under 40 is kinder garden robbery for you 2 oldies :)

de1i Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 15:24:07

IX called it quits on it's own accord, a game this small didn't fit the style of play we liked. So poke fun all you want, I'll never be upset we called it quits rather than cater to the more casual alliances.

I'm more than aware and content that I've had my 15 minutes of fame, something ICN is still striving for after 15 years? Congrats on not even making the cut at being considered mediocre in a game that only 500 people play, even Imag lols at the sound of your approach.

PS - The point of my link was to show my distaste for ICN dates back that far. Plus it was a mildly amusing event and great birthday present :)