Verified:

Suicidal Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 16:08:12

Heavy EE Players Lives Matter!

Kat Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 19:21:24

Originally posted by wanttokill:

When i started playing people still raced for high NW, but they did it by competing!
Not by supressing their oponents with weird political made up rules that has to do with NW based or land based grabbing rules etc.
Nor time based war or grab rules, thats ridiculous! Get defense, play by how the game works. Its the same for everybody

Um... WTK...
Even in E2025 there were politics and grabbing/war policies. The only difference right now is that there is an imbalance of netting v. warring clans and the same old feuds v. new clans and new feuds.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2016, 20:15:54

Enough of political correctness then. FAT psychopaths.

Ageon1 Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 1:37:45

You could easily just pull out the countless threads just like this one from the archives. Everything from the type of game play, advertising or lack of, aging core population, bots/cheating has all helped with the decline

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 4th 2016, 14:02:34

Sam makes sense indeed. The thing that is most killing this game is the easy availability of land from bots, which only encourages the spineless bottomfeeding of the majority of the netters here who want their land free and easy without fear of retaliation.

If you want the game to prosper, remove the bots, and force players to take the risks associated with attacking another country that could possibly retaliate for it. This gets the games principle allure going again, build the most powerful country. That's how it should be done.

I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

trumper Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 14:42:03

Originally posted by Vic:
^another legitimate girl!

also if you all really care ...

-any changes to this game, especially integration of graphics, make this an entirely different game. so doing so is just creating a new game.

-there are a lot of math geeks 14-22 that would absolutely eat this game up. the game should be promoted to public/charter/private high schools across the u.s., canada, singapore, japan, china, australia, maybe gb. at it's core, this is a game for smart people. stupid people play it, but the target market should be smart people and really, that age range of about 14-22 which was median range in the good old days is essential. the dumber the kid, the more likely he is to prefer graphics, and that's just how it will be. so further define the market and go for the smart kids and educational bodies/school districts

- the age group 30-45 will account for the next obvious age group that the game still appeals to. but again, has to be smarter guys. push to MENSA. thousands and thousands of members (hundreds of thousands?) and no doubt 5-10% of those would be interested in this game. same with other strategy game organizations. they exist in all major cities and have thousands of members. they'd be glad to promote this game to their members. $ them and they'll promote it even more, but $$s usually not even necessary with organizations like that.

-app

-app

-app

-app

-ton more bots to make land way more plentiful

-app

-app

-app

Basically all of this sounds right to me.

The original Warho Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 4th 2016, 17:06:13

Sure enough!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 4th 2016, 17:11:31

Originally posted by wanttokill:
There are currently 404 countries in the Alliance server.

There ws 10'000 when i started playing.
Some where multies... Alot some sets :P
But there where thousands of REAL players.

So what have changed this?
My hypothesis is:
You guys, whom think it makes your fluff bigger to have the largest NW of 404 countries.

When i started playing people still raced for high NW, but they did it by competing!
Not by supressing their oponents with weird political made up rules that has to do with NW based or land based grabbing rules etc.
Nor time based war or grab rules, thats ridiculous! Get defense, play by how the game works. Its the same for everybody :)

You guys are not winners, you are whiners.
Because the real winners have left the game (some have gotten real lifes)
If you stop all the BULL fluff made up political rules, and start some heavy promoting... You might get this game back up there again with thousands of players.
Players with new real unique strategies!
Players who form new kind of relations, ideas and ideals!

Not this old bullfluff bully everybody to beat 404 players NW.
It makes me laugh (and cry cuz im a girl)

YOU CAN DO IT!

WTK don't make me post photos of you being not a female.....

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Kat Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 18:11:30

Pics or it didn't happen...

Ronnie Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 21:12:11

I recruited quite some friends, but they all got deleted ;)

BladeEWG Game profile

Jan 5th 2016, 23:21:00

At least you tried Ronnie
😜

Zen Master Flash Game profile

Jan 5th 2016, 23:36:11

More recruiting, less paranoia