Verified:

archaic Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 14:20:25

Originally posted by Drow:
boltar: no probs man, I should have made it more clear I was not being serious with my post :)

Who the hell are you and what have you done with Drow?!?!?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Atryn Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 14:25:03

Originally posted by Sov:
Keep lying Atryn. We did not FA your enemy.

I ran the spy ops myself, Sov. As did another MD member who isn't with us this set.

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 14:32:04

Ahh, so did your spy ops say that country A FAed country B?

Or did they just give you a list of relations with a country?

Slight difference there...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Atryn Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 14:47:21

Originally posted by NukEvil:

Yeah, cause we all know that mid-late set big countries set up Trade Pacts with restarts just for the hell of it. And those restarts jump mil/nw without getting any FA from said trade pacts...

People go against their alliances policy sometimes and maybe some SoF members did as well. Heck, one of the reasons we booted 133tz was because he was exchanging FA and allied to LaF countries DURING our war with LaF. He even ran attacks on our own members while allied to LaF countries.

These were all the subject of repeated discussion... and yet he was apparently booted "without any warning"... LoL... If he hadn't been protected for so long I would have booted him as soon as I saw a LaF relation on his self-op while we were at war with them.

Sov Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 14:51:20

If FA was being sent it was not sanctioned by leadership whatsoever. And if it was a concern then you should have came to us with the evidence and we would have acted upon it.

As I have told other MD leaders, the state of SoF/MD relations is of your own doing whether you like to admit it or not. Had you approached us to simply renew our pact as it stood for many sets it would have been signed with no questions asked. If was MD that came to us trying to impose conditions upon our relationship such as pacting your allies and abandoning our own. Then your compromise instead was a break clause in our FDP. I don't think that is the basis of any ongoing relationship.

Atryn Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 14:55:51

Sov - "if it was a concern to us"?

I can tell you -- if I saw an MD member FA a country that our FDP was at war with, I would take action. FA our ally equally, boot the offending member, kill the offending member, arrange for FA next set, etc. I wouldn't wait for my FDP's to complain about our breaking the pact.

"I don't think that is the basis of any ongoing relationship."

Murf Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 15:07:24

Hard to know if members are faing another tag if no one posts about it, or the ally complains about it

Since your so vigilant I'm sure you noted down the offending countries, provide a list and we'll look into the matter further

Sov Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 15:10:45

Oh so you are going to use that as your excuse then? FA we didn't even know about? You are clutching at straws there.

I see your hand and I raise you... There is a member of SoF this set who was a longtime MD member who was often in your skype chats. In one particular chat certain MD leaders were discussing FAing SOL and personally sent some. We knew this but chose to ignore it on the basis it would not affect our war nor should it affect our relations.

BattleKJ Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 15:14:36

Originally posted by Atryn:
Originally posted by NukEvil:

Yeah, cause we all know that mid-late set big countries set up Trade Pacts with restarts just for the hell of it. And those restarts jump mil/nw without getting any FA from said trade pacts...

People go against their alliances policy sometimes and maybe some SoF members did as well. Heck, one of the reasons we booted 133tz was because he was exchanging FA and allied to LaF countries DURING our war with LaF. He even ran attacks on our own members while allied to LaF countries.

These were all the subject of repeated discussion... and yet he was apparently booted "without any warning"... LoL... If he hadn't been protected for so long I would have booted him as soon as I saw a LaF relation on his self-op while we were at war with them.

I had similar problems with 133tz when he was in Evolution. Eventually he was booted for basically being a fluff. Its one thing being a fluff to other alliances but being a fluff to people in the same alliance as you is a big no no.

No one in Evolution liked him.

Murf Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 15:17:53

Yet during the ecm war EVO loved him lol

Drow Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 15:20:21

still same drow archaic, but the post was actually made in jest

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Atryn Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 15:31:01

I see your hand and I raise you... There is a member of SoF this set who was a longtime MD member who was often in your skype chats. In one particular chat certain MD leaders were discussing FAing SOL and personally sent some. We knew this but chose to ignore it on the basis it would not affect our war nor should it affect our relations.

Sov - this reset or last?

UBer Bu Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 15:32:59

Originally posted by Murf:
Hard to know if members are faing another tag if no one posts about it, or the ally complains about it

http://forum.earthempires.com/Forum.php?threadid=8695
-take off every sig.

Sov Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 15:36:06

Last set when SoF was fighting SOL.

It would be better if MD stopped playing the blame game, accept things as they are this set and work to move forward with that. Your constant attacks on SoF (and note no SoF post has been anti-MD unless it was in response to an initial MD post) are not achieving anything for anyone.

ArsenalMD Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 15:44:51

Sov, lets be realistic plenty of anti-MD things have been posted by SoF players over the last 2 resets.

And for the record I've defended SoF on AT on more than a few occasions. Please don't generalise, bad things are said on both sides.

We'll check the tag admin for last set and get back to you on FA'ing through the FDP. That would not be consistent with our principles, we can workout some reps in the future if we find it happened.

And I can confirm SoF was definitely sending LaF FA against MD last reset, we just didn't "complain" about it because we wanted to fix relations not break them anymore.

Murf Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 15:51:46

UBer Bu can't say I ever noticed FA when I held tag admin, but at the time MD should of came to us and told us country numbers, instead of just casting it up during war this set.

Sov Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 15:51:49

In relations to FA packages it is not necessary to compensate, however I do appreciate the gesture.

Members from both sides will make posts no doubt, it is when leadership make posts that concern me. I never count members posts, but then again I do not count Ivan's posts sometimes either :p But I will concede on that point.

I am happy to receive any information you will send regarding FAing LAF while it was at war with MD because I honestly do not believe it to be the case.

anoniem Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 15:52:15

1337z wasn't in evo during the ECM war..
He played in evo for 1 set when sof declared on evo 1vs1.

He made about 40attacks in the whole war, so yeah we loved him rofl
re(ally)tired

BattleKJ Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 16:30:10

Originally posted by Murf:
Yet during the ecm war EVO loved him lol

What anoniem said, 133tz joined us the set we beat SoF after they OOP FS'ed us. He made very few attacks and just tried to criticize everything we did.

Murf Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 17:06:03

Wonder where he played then as it wasn't in SoF

Pride Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 17:12:57

Laf

Son Goku Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 17:42:32

Originally posted by Pride:
Laf

Not since I've been around.

Pride Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 17:44:01

My mistake then.

Boltar Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 18:07:58

I believe he came back to play. Was no one where. Atleast I think that's what he told me

Deerhunter Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 18:15:41

Originally posted by dagga:
Loves to claim how clean he is and how much he hates cheating, but as usual his words do not match his actions. Kind of sums SOF up really.. All talk and no action. Just a bunch of big mouth pussies who would rather take the support of cheating alliances than sack up and do something worth remembering.

SOF (helmet) are the hypocrites who:

- were the last alliance to FDP and protect elitez
- claimed that hanlongs cheating 'changed everything' and would review their pacts
- destroyed the EE version of RD for past cheating discretions and now are relying on their support

How do you get this fluff past your members? They must be some of the dumbest people. On the planet

I can confirm SOF are big mouth pussies and they have to be dumb as well to get accepted. All of that is required to be a member. That is why i could never be a member of that clan.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Pain Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 18:28:35

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
Originally posted by dagga:
Loves to claim how clean he is and how much he hates cheating, but as usual his words do not match his actions. Kind of sums SOF up really.. All talk and no action. Just a bunch of big mouth pussies who would rather take the support of cheating alliances than sack up and do something worth remembering.

SOF (helmet) are the hypocrites who:

- were the last alliance to FDP and protect elitez
- claimed that hanlongs cheating 'changed everything' and would review their pacts
- destroyed the EE version of RD for past cheating discretions and now are relying on their support

How do you get this fluff past your members? They must be some of the dumbest people. On the planet

I can confirm SOF are big mouth pussies and they have to be dumb as well to get accepted. All of that is required to be a member. That is why i could never be a member of that clan.

they probably wouldnt accept you anyways. i dont even know why SOL re accepted you after they BOOTED you out because youre such a fluffing tool. getting booted from a war clan LOL. thats like getting dishonorably discharged from the military.

Your mother is a nice woman

pele Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 18:40:26

locket, really? When was anoniem in elites? I cant remember that?

Deerhunter Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 18:52:39

Pain, lick my balls
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Murf Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 19:46:01

You'd fit right in with our stroker division deerhunter you fluffing tool

locket Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 21:56:34

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
SOL/MD/EVO/PDM had a much larger amount of acres, aswell as a NW advantage, we had done more hits and were about equal in kills.

We were winning and would have won fairly comfortably.

Watch the graphs over time dude. You would have been losing very shortly. Your activity was even starting to drop.

@Pele, I THINK that this is the case. Pretty sure he said it somewhere before? I personally don't care who played where, I just thought that if true it seemed relevant to Dagga's opinions ;)

BattleKJ Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 21:59:34

locket: The fact that you guys called allies in tells me all I need to know without looking at graphs or numbers.

locket Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 22:21:52

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
locket: The fact that you guys called allies in tells me all I need to know without looking at graphs or numbers.

The fact that Rage joined in(called in?) last set tells me that Laf was going to win that war.

Boltar Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 22:32:25

call in rage now.. we all could use the farm land on that pissant clan

anoniem Game profile

Jun 19th 2012, 23:49:10

boltar... that sounds mean...
re(ally)tired

bertz Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 2:10:23

I am happy to receive any information you will send regarding FAing LAF while it was at war with MD because I honestly do not believe it to be the case.

Tag admin can see FAs right? Coz I remember SOF countries allied to LaF restarts last reset

Edited By: bertz on Jun 20th 2012, 4:36:13
See Original Post

Klown Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 2:25:00

This is a big reason why this game sucks and to salvage it the 'attack again' button needs to at least be removed. It is impossible to overcome a member disadvantage in a war. It used to be great stonewalling could overcome a member disadvantage. Now that stonewalling is obsolete, adding a fluff alliance like RD swings the war. Its literally a matter of who can get the most countries on their side and not much more. That may be fun for the 'leaders' that work behind the scenes to politic alliances to their side, but it fluffing sucks for regular members like myself that don't have any say in that bullfluff. Please remove the 'attack again' button to at least add SOME aspect of strategy and skill back to the game.

Helmet Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 2:39:00

We tried to avoid getting into this, especially getting into it with SoF. We have members who don't want to fight SoF because of old relationships. I dunno if SoF has any members who feel the same way, maybe not. Either way, it is now apparent (Thanks Thomas) that SoF/RD planned to hit us all along despite us having done nothing to them.

We shouldn't be that surprised when they had already broken our pact last reset by sending FA to our enemies (violation of pact terms).

I can't imagine we would have ever attacked MD and we would have resigned the pact. You guys chose not to.

What bothers me more than anything is the lies in your war dec.

ArsenalMD Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 4:37:25

Originally posted by Helmet:

We tried to avoid getting into this, especially getting into it with SoF. We have members who don't want to fight SoF because of old relationships. I dunno if SoF has any members who feel the same way, maybe not. Either way, it is now apparent (Thanks Thomas) that SoF/RD planned to hit us all along despite us having done nothing to them.

We shouldn't be that surprised when they had already broken our pact last reset by sending FA to our enemies (violation of pact terms).

I can't imagine we would have ever attacked MD and we would have resigned the pact. You guys chose not to.

What bothers me more than anything is the lies in your war dec.

Sigh, can you respond to my emails before posting on AT =)

Sov Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 4:38:40

He is out of town atm Arsenal.

kingofthezulus

Jun 20th 2012, 4:49:10

@Klown +1

edit: (about the attack button, not the troll on RD)

Edited By: kingofthezulus on Jun 20th 2012, 4:51:31
See Original Post

Helmet Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 10:05:45

Aresenal: If you put a cork in your minister of misinformation I'll have nothing to post about.

Helmet Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 10:08:07

I ran the spy ops myself, Sov. As did another MD member who isn't with us this set.

I don't buy that and if there was it was very minimal.

MD also got aid from SoF last round, but of course you'd never mention that Captain Spin.

Where did this guy come from? I've never seen MD act like this in all of my years playing.

pele Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 17:38:41

anoniem, have you been in Elites?
My memory is usually pretty good. But I cant remeber when you (if you) played in elitez?

ArsenalMD Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 17:56:34

Originally posted by Helmet:

I don't buy that and if there was it was very minimal.

MD also got aid from SoF last round, but of course you'd never mention that Captain Spin.

Where did this guy come from? I've never seen MD act like this in all of my years playing.

Helmet is referring to a couple of FA packets from SoF which i got. thnx

Helmet Game profile

Jun 20th 2012, 19:27:27

Thanks for confirming Arsenal.