Verified:

Joe

Sep 16th 2019, 3:02:27

Originally posted by Sov:
Originally posted by Joe:
oh hey, is this where former MXers are hanging out these days?

Hey Joe, how have you been? How’s Nas doing?

I've been doing pretty good, life is keeping me busy. saw the sight come across my browser history when I was about to clear it and thought I'd pop in to see how things where.

Nas is doing good, his second child just turned the big one in July. Hope all is well with all you guys, the game seems to be in better shape than the last time I made a country a few years back.

Sov Game profile

Sep 16th 2019, 14:11:47

I've been doing pretty good, life is keeping me busy. saw the sight come across my browser history when I was about to clear it and thought I'd pop in to see how things where.

Nas is doing good, his second child just turned the big one in July. Hope all is well with all you guys, the game seems to be in better shape than the last time I made a country a few years back.

Good to hear you and Nas are doing well.

Amazing to think now that 16 years ago we all played in MX. How times flies.

Game is sadly not in better shape than a few years back, but certainly better than it was a few sets ago. Heading upwards anyway which is positive.

Joe

Sep 16th 2019, 22:55:25

Game is sadly not in better shape than a few years back, but certainly better than it was a few sets ago. Heading upwards anyway which is positive.

16 years!? jesus, and here I am pushing 30 now. lets try and call an MX reunion set lol

Kahuna Game profile

Sep 18th 2019, 1:12:53

16 years!? jesus, and here I am pushing 30 now. lets try and call an MX reunion set lol

Same bud and yes we should. Sov prolly has the right email addresses.

table4two Game profile

Sep 18th 2019, 12:34:32

I'd be down for a reunion set :D

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 19th 2019, 3:03:24

Table.

A number of us are playing in PS

Zuraw, myself, and some others.
Z is #1

Kahuna Game profile

Sep 19th 2019, 4:54:45

Hell ya me too...mugsy did you join a clan after all or nah?