Verified:

Krakken

Apr 8th 2011, 17:48:30

RD 0

FBI 2

Raf Game profile

Apr 8th 2011, 18:23:58

You do realize RD doesn't run multies anymore. That no one cares about your personal war against them. And that your like 5-10 years to late to be relevant.

Killing to poeple oop isn't something to brag about. Next time wait until you get bigger and do a proper suicide.
+RAF

Krakken

Apr 8th 2011, 18:56:54

RD has to resort to claiming moral win? :D

dustfp Game profile

Apr 8th 2011, 19:55:58

is this the war declaration?
-fudgepuppy
SancTuarY President
msn:
aim: fudgepuppy6988
http://collab.boxcarhosting.com

Party Player

Apr 8th 2011, 20:08:29

according to in game clan listings, 2 FBI are dead already.
so isn't it
RD - 2
FBI - 2

Krakken

Apr 8th 2011, 20:40:20

apparently the spamtag I joined attracted multies

Krakken

Apr 8th 2011, 21:19:05

I'm even getting fanmail for this ^^

fazer Game profile

Apr 8th 2011, 22:49:55

Wow that lasted long... :(
- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 8th 2011, 23:10:36

I'm not sure why you have a beef with RD... what's up?

++curious about the issue before this thread flames up (if it flames up :p)
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Krakken

Apr 8th 2011, 23:20:30

just hid in a spam tag

Klown Game profile

Apr 8th 2011, 23:43:05

I support FBI

toma Game profile

Apr 8th 2011, 23:51:00

all hail Zen
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

Thomas Game profile

Apr 9th 2011, 4:24:17

It would be better if you guys had a fluffing clue what you were doing. You're landkilling RD countries out of protection. They're going to be a whopping 40 turns behind everybody else. And the rest of the tag has no incentive to leave protection until they're at 120(120).

At least have a plan, dude.

fazer Game profile

Apr 9th 2011, 5:34:43

Not a spam tag.
- -

Fazer - MGP

Krakken

Apr 9th 2011, 9:03:44

thomas If you kill someone on turn 220 they will be 140 turns behind.

If the rest stay in protection and we have to only deal with 10 RD countries again good for us as they will have a harder time killing with 10 countries.

It's not like few countries can do anything else than be a pest.

spawn Game profile

Apr 9th 2011, 11:27:35

RD, plz dont kill me again for no reason, i'm still got nothing to do with this.

thanks
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

Notorious Game profile

Apr 9th 2011, 13:36:00

so do we get to hear what this is about, like pang asked?

or are you just going to keep making attention whore threads and trying to make people quit the game without giving us any entertainment?
*eats a banana*
Notebook Pusher

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 9th 2011, 15:03:39

well, there's been cheating going on in the FBI tag, this may be related to the people running scripts on AT-archive/boxcar and there are some other considerations about stuff which we haven't made public.

so I'm obviously keen to figure out wtf is going on here.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 9th 2011, 15:22:54

Well becuase I have been targeted and I have recieved funny messages ingame, are these attacks related to my actions in team server????

dustfp Game profile

Apr 9th 2011, 16:04:59

so, multies are killing RD?
-fudgepuppy
SancTuarY President
msn:
aim: fudgepuppy6988
http://collab.boxcarhosting.com

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 9th 2011, 16:50:28

no, multies were in the tag that is apparently trying to kill RD :p

the deleted countries didn't make any attacks on RD

it's a weird issue, which is why I'm interested in finding out wtf is going on

I got a bit of info from one person, so thanks for helping clear things up a bit :)
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Reckless Game profile

Apr 9th 2011, 17:44:33

WAR

fazer Game profile

Apr 9th 2011, 21:55:04

Let's get it sorted.

Edited By: fazer on Apr 9th 2011, 21:58:09
See Original Post
- -

Fazer - MGP

Thomas Game profile

Apr 9th 2011, 22:58:25

Originally posted by Krakken:
thomas If you kill someone on turn 220 they will be 140 turns behind.

If the rest stay in protection and we have to only deal with 10 RD countries again good for us as they will have a harder time killing with 10 countries.

It's not like few countries can do anything else than be a pest.

You're going to defend this "war" strategy? You realize you could have waited a week to 10 days and AB'd the fluff out of all their techers and left them with no income. That would hurt a lot more than losing 140 turns early on. I've seen an Evo guy die midset and end up with over 30K land in that same reset.

Raf Game profile

Apr 9th 2011, 23:51:52

Thomas stop using common sense and logic. Those feeble things are so greatly outweighed by the Krakken's unstoppable leetness.

UNLEASH THE KRAKKEN!!!!

+RAF

Krakken

Apr 10th 2011, 0:17:02

*pets raf*

that's a good doggie

*gives doggy treat to Raf*

Evolution Game profile

Apr 10th 2011, 8:16:36

Originally posted by Pang:
I'm not sure why you have a beef with RD...

+1
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 10th 2011, 19:45:40

while all of us hitting RD have different views, my own view about the situation is this:

RD have not played in a way I consider to be beneficial for the game in either of their two sets here. In their first set, they self-landfarmed to a top 10 and in their second set, they hit PDM for absolutely no reason. That, combined with their history in 1a (to put them above the other clans that are messing up the server), is the reason I'm hitting them right now. If they play a set without fluffing around, I won't suicide them the next.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Kyatoru Game profile

Apr 10th 2011, 19:48:12

So your actions are beneficial to the game? Hmm?

Who are you?
+Kya

Raf Game profile

Apr 10th 2011, 20:03:30

Go read this if you want to know why RD hit PDM.

http://forums.earthempires.com/...mp;z=rd-still-hitting-pdm

Self farming is considered cheap but it is perfectly legal. They aren't breaking any rules so i don't see the issue.

Same way FA chain is considered cheap but perfectly legal. You suicide on SoF after that reset too?

+RAF

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 10th 2011, 20:05:03

Someone who doesn't enjoy playing in the current clan environment and would rather mess with people who deserve it.

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Krakken

Apr 10th 2011, 20:11:31

RD has been notified terms of capitulation and i was told "blow me" That really hurt my feelings.

If you want more reasons I can give you Mr lime, Mr Charcoal, Superfly and Badfish. They also really hurt my feelings.

jakeb Game profile

Apr 10th 2011, 20:35:43

you stole my country name for your username.
ICQ - 562899104

Krakken

Apr 10th 2011, 20:36:31

you hit me last set

Mr. Lime Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 0:11:03

i'll admit the irony of getting hit by self proclaimed self righteous people playing in a tag with multi's is evident.

PP- you don't like how we play? eh tough fluff

Krakken or should i say toma- i know it was a rough blow but somebody had to prove just how fluffty FIST was. you wanna be mad at me thats kewl. i understand brotha. but from here on out we gotta let wounds heal and the first step is admitting Eevil beat the living fluff outta you until big brother collab step'd in i know its hard to admit but i'd like to think i'm helping you out by getting us past the denial. and look with fist gone you can go join a real alliance. see i'm helping you out every way i can bud.

Pain Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 0:32:29

i dont think anyone in FIST denies they got beat by EEVIL.

i dont really know what PP's issue is, i remember him being an ok dude while we were warring them but now he just seems like a tool. if your going to suicide someone at least dont make up bullfluff excuses as to why, just say its because you dont like them, or youre jealous of them.

Your mother is a nice woman

Krakken

Apr 11th 2011, 0:36:17

So RD has been reduced to trolling on AT like a couple of untaggeds? lol.

de1i Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 0:39:05

PP - If you think that we hit PDM for no reason then you haven't done your homework. We would be more than happy to pact them and the entire server so we can spend our resets netgaining and leave the politics to the big kids. We do however realize (and respect) that because of our past not everyone will be willing to oblige to our wishes, but it is asinine to think we will allow ourselves to be a pushover for said people.

So if it makes you and toma happy to run your spam tag multies on us then by all means go for it, because this isn't our first rodeo and that isn't anything new or discouraging for us.

Krakken

Apr 11th 2011, 0:40:57

maybe RD guys should read what pang said earlier. He is a game admin and all.

"the deleted countries didn't make any attacks on RD" - Pang

Anyone is allowed to join a spam tag.

ZDH Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 0:44:52

FBI's tag and pass where in it's tag info so it really could have been anyone. Not defending FBI dunno whats going on don't care just saying when I looked the tag and pass was public.
-BigZ

ZDH Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 0:45:32

Clan: FBI (FBI)

Homepage: http://www.thefbiclan.com
Recruitment message: Female Body Inspectors - kickass clan here to have fun, get social and even win some Prizes!!!! Join at http://www.theFBIclan.com Join ingame now using: Clan Tag: FBI Clan Password: checkit Join at http://www.thefbiclan.com Clan tag: FBI Password: checkit
-BigZ

de1i Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 0:45:59

We've all read it Toma, but did you forget we are a bunch of trolls? It wouldn't be right to not post with broad and mostly untrue generalizations about your merry band of brothers fighting the evil RD.

And to add some more spin to it, just because they didn't hit us before being deleted doesn't mean they weren't going to. Maybe these countries are our own and we are running them on ourselves for the attention?

Krakken

Apr 11th 2011, 0:48:26

so if RD is unfazed what about the guy who self deleted? Certainly afraid of Krakken!!!

Edited By: Krakken on Apr 11th 2011, 0:52:27
See Original Post

de1i Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 0:56:22

Hunt him down and ask him Toma, however if you'd like to instead claim it was because of your actions then go right ahead.

Anyhow, I need to get ready for a friends going away party and to top it off I don't see much reason to say anything more to you given that you're an ass hat who is only here to troll. If you have valid concerns, you know where to find me but if you're just going to continue with the same douche baggery like last reset then please don't waste my time or yours.

Krakken

Apr 11th 2011, 0:59:58

My terms were more than reasonable! You've already written more than 500 words of BS and have had several colors confirm!

Evolution Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 1:29:40

Originally posted by Mr. Lime:
i'll admit the irony of getting hit by self proclaimed self righteous people playing in a tag with multi's is evident.

+1

Its a shame I'm not allowed to post anything thats about a certain clan. Otherwise I would rant heaps on this thread.
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.

Krakken

Apr 11th 2011, 2:45:03

I'm taking it that my untagged was too well ran since you had to stop doing BR and start doing AB.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2011, 9:23:39

Pain, I also do not like RD. But if it was just about that, I'd be targeting specific players across a range of clans, not RD as an entity.

lordjmm Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 16:03:25

well i am being farmed by RD... as i await my clan invite...lol

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 17:41:59

Originally posted by Krakken:

If you want more reasons I can give you Mr lime, Mr Charcoal, Superfly and Badfish. They also really hurt my feelings.

I love this. Not only do i have *no idea* who you are, but please don't mention me in any of your posts until you prove you are of skill in this game. You don't deserve the ability to type my name. Come to think of it, stop thinking about me all together. When you become a player of some sort of importance, come back and ask me. MAYBE, just MAYBE I will grant you the privelage of recognizing that you indeed, are in existance.

If you want to suicide as a 'ha ha, you don't run multis so i'll show you' retard, that is fine. But PLEASE for the love of god, stop making everyone on AT stupider for reading you backwards arse spewed nonsense. Your plea for superherodom is going unheard. You now rank with the other lowly suiciders that plague the game. Multi's are better than you because at least they play dirty for real, not just annoy other players.

Now please, leave, kill me and then come back and pretend you are cool.

I've never died before in the RD tag. And i KNOW you will never be the person to change that.

Shout outs to the following:
1) Noto - *hands you a banana*
2) Pang - I keep saying it, but we should go for some pints soon, it'd be cool to meet you!
3) Those useless nobody's bragging in this thread. Who are you again?
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.