Verified:

hanlong Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 16:23:52

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
Originally posted by cypress:
Flamey: I have no beef with SoF.

LOL, is this why you were asking us to get out the TEQ manuals and saying EVO were going to run SoF out of the game?

It was a friendly joke about SoF's history! The irony is the people that ran the bots on SoF that made you leave the game were members of LaF at the time.

The bigger irony is that the only known botrunner from the past that's still playing is you KJ
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

hanlong Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 16:25:51

Originally posted by tryout:
Originally posted by hanlong:
yes

more fun than getting PSed 10 hours before you jump in a netgaining reset, that's for sure ;)

mate if you have nothing of worth to say just shut it.

if can't understand it, then it's not meant for you. just giving dagga an inside joke ;P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

BattleKJ Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 16:31:32

Originally posted by hanlong:
Originally posted by cypress:
Flamey: I have no beef with SoF.

LOL, is this why you were asking us to get out the TEQ manuals and saying EVO were going to run SoF out of the game?

It was a friendly joke about SoF's history! The irony is the people that ran the bots on SoF that made you leave the game were members of LaF at the time.

The bigger irony is that the only known botrunner from the past that's still playing is you KJ

Touché.

En4cer85

Oct 21st 2011, 6:19:45

nice one boys :P

Erian Game profile

Oct 21st 2011, 9:54:48

I'm having fun. What's the problem? Now that the flaming died down a bit it's even better! Lets just keep kicking ass in the game, and stop the surrounding nonsense... Call in someone else if you think it's still unfair/unfun/unsexual, just don't whine. Please? ;)

anoniem Game profile

Oct 21st 2011, 9:59:24

wait aren't laf calling cheaters like TC back to help them etc?

im pretty sure they were apart of RD and did indeed run sof out of the game, then again i guess it's hard to bite the hand that feeds you lies :P
re(ally)tired

locket Game profile

Oct 21st 2011, 10:01:20

Originally posted by Erian:
I'm having fun. What's the problem? Now that the flaming died down a bit it's even better! Lets just keep kicking ass in the game, and stop the surrounding nonsense... Call in someone else if you think it's still unfair/unfun/unsexual, just don't whine. Please? ;)

agreed :P

Edited By: locket on Oct 21st 2011, 10:06:33
See Original Post

hanlong Game profile

Oct 21st 2011, 10:17:54

Originally posted by anoniem:
wait aren't laf calling cheaters like TC back to help them etc?

im pretty sure they were apart of RD and did indeed run sof out of the game, then again i guess it's hard to bite the hand that feeds you lies :P

TC is not playing in LaF.

try again.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

anoniem Game profile

Oct 21st 2011, 10:43:53

did you see the simile also readily known as the word "like"

i love how you tried to assert your unbeknown laf intellect there, but there are still people (are you ready for it...) *like* LT playing in LaF.

as 50cheat aka LT would say:
keep cheatin' or get busted tryin'!
re(ally)tired

Ivan Game profile

Oct 21st 2011, 11:43:25

this thread is funny

so lets do some comments on some funny stuff

Anoniem skyelitez if im not mistaken? (and yesi could be) accusing other people of cheating and running multies

some evo dude commenting on laf being down to 30 at one point, if i recall right last time evo fluffed up you were down to 18 :P

KJs post about laf breaking a pact, funny you broke at least one yerself and posibly broke the one with laf yerself too

As for daggas post why make it optimal for sol? lets wait 5 weeks before you can declare war and some solers might actually learn how to stockpile altho i doubt it but miracles do happend

fluffFF!

Chevs

Oct 21st 2011, 12:07:07

i just wokeup and let out a nasty fart
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Oct 21st 2011, 13:20:55

hmmm, maybe i should take that end of the world stuff seriously then.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

anoniem Game profile

Oct 21st 2011, 14:55:09

last time i recall evo went down from 40-50 members to 20ish because SoF nearly ran evo off the server. you want to try it again? because clearly evo have done so much to your alliance in the past. i mean why not finish NA off too while you're at it? heck.. what about ICN too? wow.. just off the top of my head - i've listed 3 alliances that you nearly completely destroyed off the face of this game.

cos you know when it boils down to it and there's only sof and laf playing this game, eventually they'll backstab you and ask you to FS the untaggeds and when you refuse they will FS you.

nothing against sof per se, but actions speak louder than words, which obviously includes what has happened past and present :S

and as to whether im having fun.. the answer is no. this whole thing is BS created by LaF and now you have several alliances running around at their beck and call. AND FOR WHAT?!

Edited By: anoniem on Oct 21st 2011, 15:04:11
See Original Post
re(ally)tired

archaic Game profile

Oct 21st 2011, 15:10:17

Originally posted by anoniem:
this whole thing is BS created by LaF and now you have several alliances running around at their beck and call. AND FOR WHAT?!

Um, to put pressure on my casher to convert to TMBR as early as possible to take advantage of all of the war profiteering?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 21st 2011, 15:13:58

Originally posted by dagga:
Everyone having fun?: No? Didn't think so.

Originally posted by Makinso:
Can I say: Despite all the personal opinions on who did what and who's wrong (we all have our beliefs).

This is the most fun I had in war in the past year I think.

hmmm
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Ivan Game profile

Oct 21st 2011, 16:27:24

LOL yer talkin out of yer bum as usual anoniem

Trife Game profile

Oct 21st 2011, 19:01:57

there are only 5 actual members in LCN. we are each running 10 countries.

i'm glad that with everything else going on the game mods haven't noticed us yet :D

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 21st 2011, 21:31:51

anoniem: If you have actual evidence of anyone actually cheating currently feel free to bring it to my attention in private.
With my moderator hat on I will say that bringing up the fact that a whole array of alliances had cheaters in them (knowingly and unknowingly) in the past is fine with me.

I hope you aren't trying to imply that someone is cheating and getting away with it because no one has actually presented me with any evidence of wrongdoing regarding the tag in question.
Also see my comments addressed to evo/laf.

As we've told people in various tags (including one that used to have a notoriously bad reputation), everyone starts EE with a clean slate. The list of tags that is made of of membership that was 100% clean prior to EE is extremely small. However I believe we are all past that.

Now if you don't mind, I'm going to answer a question regarding the anglo-rodent life insurance company. Bloody gerbils
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Oct 21st 2011, 22:33:42

anoniem has access to information that is only available to Evo members because they host the server?

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 21st 2011, 22:43:06

let me think about that for a second...
nope.

you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Oct 21st 2011, 22:56:11

martian said nope. it works for me. course now i get to go off on angrynoniem for unfounded accusations.