Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2015, 19:02:18

Like I could give a rats ass what you think, ford. LOL
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Trife Game profile

Aug 4th 2015, 19:13:57

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Screw all that legal mumbo jumbo. If the liberal pricks want to screw it up for Americans having the right to eject, or otherwise dissuade unwelcome visitors or guests in the guise of a drone, then us conservatives should have a few demands of our own.

1. Stop flying planes over my house, if you can't, you must pay me for the use of my airspace.
(assuming one could win the trial to have owndership rights of the airspace directly over your own property)

2. People that collect welfare for longer than 1 year straight and still continue to need it MUST participate in a community action service and thus earn their money while helping their own communities.

3. Lying is an immediate ban for life from political elected office.

4. The make up of the congress of the United States shall be of "citizens" who are of eligible age to serve, possess at least a high school diploma, and have no criminal convictions on their records.

5. The congress of the United States shall not arrange itself so that it is made up of primarily lawyers.

http://i.imgur.com/91sn32Qb.jpg

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 5th 2015, 20:30:07

Originally posted by enshula:
does number 4 mean old people cant be elected?

Not at all, it merely suggests that we shift the focus of our elected body from lawyers to every other profession or walk of life, if you will.

If the baker down the street will represent you honestly, but the lawyer from downtown will only steal from you, which one should be elected? It's a no brainer. It isn't the lawyer.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 5th 2015, 20:33:53

Hey, Trife. :)

Screw You, buddy. I hope like hell that you live somewhere in the US when the fluff hits the fan so I can enjoy all the whinging and whining that will come out of your ass.

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Aug 5th 2015, 20:36:44

I can't believe I actually agree with pieces of Cerberus' thought process, at least #2.

Heston Game profile

Aug 6th 2015, 6:26:33

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Screw all that legal mumbo jumbo. If the liberal pricks want to screw it up for Americans having the right to eject, or otherwise dissuade unwelcome visitors or guests in the guise of a drone, then us conservatives should have a few demands of our own.

1. Stop flying planes over my house, if you can't, you must pay me for the use of my airspace.
(assuming one could win the trial to have owndership rights of the airspace directly over your own property)

2. People that collect welfare for longer than 1 year straight and still continue to need it MUST participate in a community action service and thus earn their money while helping their own communities.

3. Lying is an immediate ban for life from political elected office.

4. The make up of the congress of the United States shall be of "citizens" who are of eligible age to serve, possess at least a high school diploma, and have no criminal convictions on their records.

5. The congress of the United States shall not arrange itself so that it is made up of primarily lawyers.

https://youtu.be/NEl2240Z7wc
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

ZDH Game profile

Aug 6th 2015, 10:42:34

Originally posted by braden:
you have no proof that the bullets will fall.

This cracked me the fluff up.

But I would have shot it down as well you are trying to peep at my daughter I would probably beat the fluff out of the drone owners as well.
-BigZ

Marshal Game profile

Aug 6th 2015, 13:40:11

has braden heard about gravity?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....