Verified:

marx12 Game profile

Mar 16th 2013, 14:35:12

Originally posted by Mini:
P.s Otbul the only mark MD has on our tag is that of respect. Unlike yours which is know for Deviousness, swinging fluffs and no longer a great warring clan. Your Clan this set can now be seen clearly for what it is. A SORRY fluffING EXCUSE WHEN IT CANT PLAY FAIR OR HAVE THE ADVANTAGE.

eat a bag of fluffs. Man your worse than Sov. I didnt think thats possible.

-so much for respect... pfffttt. pathetic fluff!

Kaloop

Mar 16th 2013, 14:51:56

Kaloop

Mar 16th 2013, 14:52:54

Aww you deleted his offensive posts.. now this makes no sense!!
BTW good job mods.

Mini Game profile

Mar 16th 2013, 16:45:49

Originally posted by marx12:
Originally posted by Mini:
P.s Otbul the only mark MD has on our tag is that of respect. Unlike yours which is know for Deviousness, swinging fluffs and no longer a great warring clan. Your Clan this set can now be seen clearly for what it is. A SORRY fluffING EXCUSE WHEN IT CANT PLAY FAIR OR HAVE THE ADVANTAGE.

eat a bag of fluffs. Man your worse than Sov. I didnt think thats possible.

-so much for respect... pfffttt. pathetic fluff!

When and where did i post this?

Also when did i make this thread? i've been on a 7 day bender ir longer or shorter im not quite sure, anything past 3 days and the world turns upside itself. Although reading it i would of posted it if i was sober, perhaps in a more eliquent manner though...

The Cloaked Game profile

Mar 16th 2013, 17:37:30

I declare drunk Mini the winner of EE

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 18th 2013, 14:51:28

you don't need to mask profanities on these forums:P
Drunken posting is win!
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Mar 18th 2013, 15:10:40

LOL anything to keep the insanity going

bertz Game profile

Mar 18th 2013, 15:15:45

I blame hanlong for the making him drunk

ELDrifty Game profile

Mar 19th 2013, 3:14:05

Originally posted by Angry Watermelon:
I'm not sure what I'm more surprised by

- Sov reinforcing how almighty and powerful he is (LOL) or
- The mods (martian) acting on the wishes of a SOF member with absolutely nothing to do with the admin of the game or the forums.

As for the war, it's absolutely clear that SOF have opened up the LAF FA floodgates while they intimidate any alliance that aims to help MD. It's another black mark against an alliance that just cannot keep their filthy mitts out of the cookie jar. SOF's networth is increasing proportionally to the level of respect they deserve for being cowards again.

One day SOF, you'll fight a war you might not have to thank other alliances for winning for you.

Don't be mad just cause we didn't give you a cookie... But hey look on the bright side, you're getting worked up over a game, and not just any game, a text based game that has been around over a decade. Cheers to you buddy.
Survival of the Fittest/Illuminati X