Verified:

grimjoww Game profile

Jan 7th 2014, 8:41:41

serpy join our chat ;D

foresaken Game profile

Jan 7th 2014, 8:52:20

ok so for now on every alliance is gonna put DANGER on their DNH list, riiight? :P

Marshal Game profile

Jan 7th 2014, 9:23:14

from farm list?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Jan 7th 2014, 10:14:16

leave them on farm. they'll have more explosions, but the explosions will be smaller. they are happy with any size explosions.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Atryn Game profile

Jan 7th 2014, 14:08:35

Originally posted by JOE DANGER:
YOU TRIED TO SHOVE MME BACK INSIDE YOUR NARROW ROOM

ewwww....

I, for one, like DANGER's approach to the server. I have watched new clans over and over get farmed, come on AT and ppl tell them "you need to show you can retaliate in a way that will deter farming"!

Now, that is completely illogical if what you mean by retal is 1:1 with the retal'er coming out ahead... because that NEVER happens when a clan with 1/10 the members is getting farmed by 10 clans. They cannot possible make all those retals.

So DANGER chose a "1:KILL" retal policy and made it very public. When 1:KILL on only the offending country failed to sufficiently deter LG's, they went to "1:KILL" and "CLAN:CLAN" policy. How other clans choose to react to that (pacting, DNH'ing, leaving on farm, will retal or neutral) is up to them. But every clan leader knows DANGER's policy.

DANGER seems perfectly willing to accept that it will take them years to get this message across and potentially constart war sets with clans who disagree... But as long as they are ok with that, I don't see a problem with it... everyone is going in eyes-open.

Xinhuan Game profile

Jan 7th 2014, 15:15:31

+1 Atryn.

ninong Game profile

Jan 7th 2014, 15:58:28

don't hurt serpy :'(
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 7th 2014, 16:06:22

Originally posted by Atryn:
Originally posted by JOE DANGER:
YOU TRIED TO SHOVE MME BACK INSIDE YOUR NARROW ROOM

ewwww....

I, for one, like DANGER's approach to the server. I have watched new clans over and over get farmed, come on AT and ppl tell them "you need to show you can retaliate in a way that will deter farming"!

Now, that is completely illogical if what you mean by retal is 1:1 with the retal'er coming out ahead... because that NEVER happens when a clan with 1/10 the members is getting farmed by 10 clans. They cannot possible make all those retals.

So DANGER chose a "1:KILL" retal policy and made it very public. When 1:KILL on only the offending country failed to sufficiently deter LG's, they went to "1:KILL" and "CLAN:CLAN" policy. How other clans choose to react to that (pacting, DNH'ing, leaving on farm, will retal or neutral) is up to them. But every clan leader knows DANGER's policy.

DANGER seems perfectly willing to accept that it will take them years to get this message across and potentially constart war sets with clans who disagree... But as long as they are ok with that, I don't see a problem with it... everyone is going in eyes-open.

+1 million

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Jan 7th 2014, 16:24:56

Originally posted by foresaken:
ok so for now on every alliance is gonna put DANGER on their DNH list, riiight? :P

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO GETS IT!

YES, FORESAKEN, YOU ARE CORRECT. MOST OTHER CLANS DO PUT THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! ON THEIR DO NOT EXPLODE (DNE) LIST. AND THAT IS JUST FINE WITH US! IT IS ALL WE HAVE BEEN REQUESTING FOR THE LAST 17 MONTHS.

ABOUT TWO OUT OF EVERY THREE RESETS, A GROUP WILL BECOME ARROGANT ENOUGH TO THINK, "THEY SHOULDN'T BE ON OUR DNE! THEY ARE ONLY 7 MEMBERS!" THEN WE ARE FORCED TO REMIND PEOPLE WHY THEY SHOULD HAVE US ON THEIR DNE.

WE MAY BE ONLY 7 MEMBERS, BUT IT ALWAYS PROVES UNPROFITABLE TO ENGAGE IN UNPROVOKED AGGRESSION AGAINST US. OUR "MEAGER SUICIDE", AS SOMEONE ELSE HERE CALLED IT, HAS RESULTED SO FAR IN A NET LOSS FOR OUR FOES OF 70,000 ACRES AND 144,000 BUILDINGS. WE, OF COURSE, DO NOT CALL THIS SUICIDING. WE CALL IT RIGHTEOUS DEFENSE! WE CALL IT ENSURING THAT THERE IS NO BENEFIT TO ATTACKING OUR MIGHTY CLAN!

SOME DAY, EVERYONE WILL GET IT LIKE YOU DO, FORESAKEN. AND ON THAT DAY, THERE WILL BE PEACE AND LOVE... AND ALSO CAKE!!!! WE WERE PROMISED CAKE! WHERE IS THE CAKE!!!

HA!

SAM
BREAKFAST HUNTER,
THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

crest23 Game profile

Jan 7th 2014, 20:20:17

TPA can cry and whine and beat their chests, they might even kill off DANGER (though with the restart changes they probably have a feisty Australian devil on their hands), but no one can deny that their 70k acres is gone not to talk about 144k buildings, lmao. You can't beat your chest out of that one. Such leadership failures would require uprisings every where in the world except from the rubbish players on this server.

Also, why isn't Serp playing in DANGER? Country name is all caps, strat was all x. More failures from TPA.

Fire your bosses and STFU dumbasses!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

JOE DANGER

Jan 7th 2014, 21:25:01

DEAR TPA: THE SONG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS THIS ONE:

"ALL SEVEN WE WILL WATCH THEM FALL, THEY STAND IN THE WAY OF LOVE AND WE WILL SMOTE THEM ALL WITH THEIR INTELLECT AND THEIR SAVOIR FAIRE, NO ONE IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE CAN EVER COMPARE SO DON"T CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ONE DAY ALL SEVEN WILL DIE"

BUT SINCE NO YOUTUBE VIDEO OF THE MUSIC VIDEO FOR THIS SONG CAN BE FOUND YOU DO NOT HAVE TO TURN YOURSELVES INTO A SYMBOLE.

WE MAY BE SEVEN, BUT THE MONKEYS ARE INFINITE

HA!
JOE DANGER
PROVIDER OF OBSCURE MUSIC REFERENCES
AND IN CHARGE OF NOTHING

PS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbnJqmS2blM IS NOT THE VIDEO YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!

CHUCK_DANGER Game profile

Jan 7th 2014, 23:37:10

SEVEN DEADLY SINS
SEVEN WAYS TO WIN
SEVEN HOLY PATHS TO HELL...
AND YOUR TRIP BEGINS

SEVEN DOWNWARD SLOPES
SEVEN BLOODIED HOPES
SEVEN ARE YOUR BURNING FIRES
SEVEN YOUR DESIRES.....

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 8th 2014, 1:09:13

Moonchild - hear the mandrake scream
Moonchild - open the seventh seal
Moonchild - You'll be mine soon child
Moonchild - take my hand tonight

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Serpentor Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 4:40:21

Xintros, is it me or does SAM do a pretty good NOSE impersonation? Lol. If only he was a turnip and carrot farmer....

The EEVIL Empire

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 5:34:46

[quote poster=Xinhuan; 29021; 522951]Wow. I want to join THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! [/quote]

I UNILATERALLY APPROVE THIS APPLICATION!

foresaken Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 7:07:55

[quote poster=SAM_DANGER; 29021; 523200]
Originally posted by foresaken:

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO GETS IT!

YES, FORESAKEN, YOU ARE CORRECT. MOST OTHER CLANS DO PUT THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! ON THEIR DO NOT EXPLODE (DNE) LIST. AND THAT IS JUST FINE WITH US! IT IS ALL WE HAVE BEEN REQUESTING FOR THE LAST 17 MONTHS.

ABOUT TWO OUT OF EVERY THREE RESETS, A GROUP WILL BECOME ARROGANT ENOUGH TO THINK, "THEY SHOULDN'T BE ON OUR DNE! THEY ARE ONLY 7 MEMBERS!" THEN WE ARE FORCED TO REMIND PEOPLE WHY THEY SHOULD HAVE US ON THEIR DNE.

WE MAY BE ONLY 7 MEMBERS, BUT IT ALWAYS PROVES UNPROFITABLE TO ENGAGE IN UNPROVOKED AGGRESSION AGAINST US. OUR "MEAGER SUICIDE", AS SOMEONE ELSE HERE CALLED IT, HAS RESULTED SO FAR IN A NET LOSS FOR OUR FOES OF 70,000 ACRES AND 144,000 BUILDINGS. WE, OF COURSE, DO NOT CALL THIS SUICIDING. WE CALL IT RIGHTEOUS DEFENSE! WE CALL IT ENSURING THAT THERE IS NO BENEFIT TO ATTACKING OUR MIGHTY CLAN!

SOME DAY, EVERYONE WILL GET IT LIKE YOU DO, FORESAKEN. AND ON THAT DAY, THERE WILL BE PEACE AND LOVE... AND ALSO CAKE!!!! WE WERE PROMISED CAKE! WHERE IS THE CAKE!!!

HA!

SAM
BREAKFAST HUNTER,
THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! [/quote]

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!

grimjoww Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 11:07:50

wrong user u posted ;p

Jan 8th 2014, 11:22:18

ahh, the brackets in "THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!" are screwing with the quote function. ban them! ban them all!
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Jan 8th 2014, 11:26:37

[quote poster=GodHead Dibs; 29021; 523646]ahh, the brackets in "THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!" are screwing with the quote function. ban them! ban them all! [/quote]

testing 1 2 3 ...

Originally posted by GodHead Dibs:
ahh, the brackets in "THE MIGHTY CLAN DANGER!" are screwing with the quote function. ban them! ban them all!

testing 4 5 6 ...
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Ka Mac

Jan 8th 2014, 13:38:37

Posting with brackets should be forbidden. :D

Souly Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 17:17:41

Haha this is the most fun thread i've read so far :)))

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 8th 2014, 17:49:58

Originally posted by grimjoww:
wrong user u posted ;p

Nah I think you missed that fact that the quote brackets are there....it is messed up. foresaken was quoting, that was not his response.

euglaf Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 18:39:47

Wait. Someone is hitting our fdp? God damn it why am I in Pakistan when everything is so exciting!!!

MauricXe Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 19:04:08

Originally posted by euglaf:
Wait. Someone is hitting our fdp? God damn it why am I in Pakistan when everything is so exciting!!!

oh don't worry, you probably already signed a unap with their enemies.

nothing to see here ;)

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 8th 2014, 19:21:51

danger sucks
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Marshal Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 21:07:52

[quote poster=MauricXe; 29021; 523772]

unaps can be broken, see CC vs NBK in FFA. :P

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 8th 2014, 22:31:51

[quote poster=Marshal; 29021; 523829]
Originally posted by MauricXe:

unaps can be broken, see CC vs NBK in FFA. :P

Not the first time... and wrong server. LOL

Marshal Game profile

Jan 8th 2014, 22:37:26

it was freshest example.

Ikkaku Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 5:03:52

#342 dont PS all of your tanks troops and jets then get killed :P

PaoLo Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 15:15:57

Originally posted by crest23:
TPA can cry and whine and beat their chests, they might even kill off DANGER (though with the restart changes they probably have a feisty Australian devil on their hands), but no one can deny that their 70k acres is gone not to talk about 144k buildings, lmao. You can't beat your chest out of that one. Such leadership failures would require uprisings every where in the world except from the rubbish players on this server.

Also, why isn't Serp playing in DANGER? Country name is all caps, strat was all x. More failures from TPA.

Fire your bosses and STFU dumbasses!

Why would TPA fire the Leader/Leaders? Leaders of TPA didn't fail. And why are you so affected by the way? You are more rubbish than those of DANGER..

PS: TPA will never cry.. :)

Cheers!

ninong Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 15:41:22

president paolo wouldn't fire himself
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

grimjoww Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 15:46:55

he wont obviously ;D

xrhyzx Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 15:51:47

Haha crest23 talking as if he is part of DANGER. Well is he? Join DANGER then so you can experience foever restart. Nuff talk and let the war do the talking.

FailDiegoFail Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 15:51:49

Originally posted by CHUCK_DANGER:

FORTUNE 'TELLA' EXTRAODIONAIRE

hahahahahahh i may probably just be tired but i do find that funny

PaoLo Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 2:08:53

lol @ ninong..

Xintros Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 2:46:35

*sees red danger countries*
Your mighty clan looks even more mini than it twas
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a killrrun" - Xintros
https://www.soundclick.com/...efault.cfm?bandID=1381300

Xintros Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 2:53:33

Originally posted by Serpentor:
Xintros, is it me or does SAM do a pretty good NOSE impersonation? Lol. If only he was a turnip and carrot farmer....

NOSE got his point across in fewer words and more vegetables. SAM is windy, boring and skippable. I haven't read more than two lines of any post he's made. ;-)

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 4:40:52

Originally posted by Xintros:
Originally posted by Serpentor:

NOSE got his point across in fewer words and more vegetables. SAM is windy, boring and skippable. I haven't read more than two lines of any post he's made. ;-)

I DEBATE WHETHER I SHOULD JUMP IN TO DEFEND MY DEAR BROTHER SAM, BUT GIVEN THAT I AM QUITE CERTAIN THAT HE IS AT THIS VERY MOMENT SITTING IN A CORNER, HUGGING HIS KNEES, AND WEEPING SOFTLY, WAILING "WOE IS ME, XINTROS DOESN'T READ MY POSTS!!!" I FEEL COMPELLED.

SO, IN SAM'S DEFENSE, I SAY YOU SIR ARE A MEANIE. AND I BET YOU READ MORE THAN TWO LINES, TWO. ;-)

HA!
BILL
MINISTER OF BREVITY

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 6:25:25

XINTROS!

BILL IS CORRECT THAT YOU HURT MY FEELINGS! A LOT!

I WILL TRY TO KEEP THIS BRIEF IN THE HOPES THAT YOU WILL NOT STAB ME IN MY SOUL AGAIN WITH A FLAMING POGO STICK. OH, THE PAIN! ALSO BECAUSE I AM TYPING THIS ON MY KINDLE, WHICH IS INFURIATINGLY CUMBERSOME!

RED COUNTRIES ARE IRRELEVANT TO US.

OUR OBJECTIVES HAVE BEEN ACHIEVED.

FOR US, THIS WAR WAS WON WITHIN THE FIRST TWO HOURS!

HA!

SAM
WINDED,

crest23 Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 12:19:32

Nuff said.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Xintros Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 14:46:36

[quote poster=SAM_DANGER; 29021; 524692]XINTROS!

I WILL TRY TO KEEP THIS BRIEF IN THE HOPES THAT YOU WILL NOT STAB ME IN MY SOUL AGAIN WITH A FLAMING POGO STICK. OH, THE PAIN! ALSO BECAUSE I AM TYPING THIS ON MY KINDLE, WHICH IS INFURIATINGLY CUMBERSOME!

HA!

SAM
WINDED,
THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! [/quote]

*stopped at*
"BILL IS CORRECT THAT YOU HURT MY FEELINGS! A LOT!

I WILL TRY TO KEEP THIS BRIEF"

I ment not to hurt feelings. I was trained in IX not to use AT and hardly post. I should have PM'd my buddy Serpentor. Please notice low post count

JIM_DANGER Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 15:21:16

LOW IS SUBJECTIVE! QUALITY OF POSTS COUNTS FOR MUCH MORE QUANTITY!

YAR!

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 15:33:06

Originally posted by Xintros:

I ment not to hurt feelings. I was trained in IX not to use AT and hardly post. I should have PM'd my buddy Serpentor. Please notice low post count

JUST TO BE CLEAR, THERE ARE NO (REAL) HARD FEELINGS, WE'RE JUST PLAYING THE GAME. WE LEAVE ALL ANIMOSITY ON THE BATTLEFIELD!

CHEERS,
BILL
MINISTER OF NICETIES

JIM_DANGER Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 15:53:40

BILLS FEELINGS ARE HARDER THAN MOST SINCE HE GOT HIS PRESCRIPTION.

JIM_DANGER
DANGER DIRECTOR OF CODPIECE MAINTENANCE

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 15:55:36

"IF YOU EXPERIENCE AN ARTILLERY BARRAGE LASTING MORE THAN FOUR HOURS, CONTACT YOUR DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY!"

Souly Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 0:13:29

Originally posted by SAM_DANGER:
XINTROS!

HA!

SAM
WINDED,
THE MIGHTY CLAN (DANGER)!

YOUR WORD OF THE USE SOUL HAS OBLIGED ME TO THE USE OF THE WORD HA... xINTROS IS LYING AND HAS READ ALL THOSE POSTS THAT ARE AS FUNNY AS fluff WHEN STONEDE... SO MUCH OF THA WORD HA HAS BEEN USED THAT I HAVE ENDED UP WITH HA HA! (BTW USE EXCLAMATION MARK AFTER HA!, IT GIVES IT MORE spunk :P).

DUE TO THE FACT THAT I ENDED UP IN HA HA! AND I THINK YOU GUYS STICK TO YOUR BELIEFS, I JUST HAVE TO WAR YOU AT SOME POINT IN TIME WHEN I GET THE CHANCE, WHICH WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT MY LEISURE AND WITH MY GRATITUDE AND IT'LL MAKE ALL THE MIGHTY CLAN EXPLODE HA!

KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT.

CHEERS
sOULY
MINISTER OF THE HAHA DIVISION
hEAD OF THE WINE BOTTLES OF THE SHEEP OF RIVAL

HA HA!

KISSES!

HA HA!

Souly Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 0:14:06

PS: SORRY FOR THE SMALL BRACKETS BUT I JUST HAD TO QUOTE

HA HA!

tellarion Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 0:32:02

Souly uses caps lock..

PaoLo Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 2:34:09

*me saws tellarion post* *runs away so fast*

foresaken Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 7:20:27

Originally posted by JIM_DANGER:
LOW IS SUBJECTIVE! QUALITY OF POSTS COUNTS FOR MUCH MORE QUANTITY!

YAR!

well so far you are 0 for 24 there jimbo :P