Verified:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 4th 2013, 21:00:37

locket, my post was entirely concerning his "apology" since it's pulling the wool over so many people's eyes...

also, stop with your spin about class... it's a classless act perpetrated in the first place, followed up by an even less classy move -- lying about involvement & lying about leaving. no one asked him to even leave.... why lie about it?

in the end, both did the same thing -- perpetrated something bad while maybe being the lesser of two evils, then said they were still going to leave the game for good, and both never actually left.

Edited By: Pang on Nov 4th 2013, 21:35:04
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

locket Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 21:42:25

Yes but Hanlong avoided talking to Laf about it and Silver didnt. So for my personal (and RDs) interaction with them, one was handled far better than the other. I think logging in was stupid either way though so we can agree on that. Oh and I dont remember if Hanlong even attempted to make a post on AT about things. I seem to remember he just went quiet and only talked to a select few friends and Laf leadership.

I just dont like seeing speculation by you because then we end up with people like Makinso posting that the entire RD senior leadership was involved and stating it like a fact when there hasnt been any evidence of it posted even by you -_-

Edited By: locket on Nov 4th 2013, 21:45:59
See Original Post

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 4th 2013, 22:50:09

who's speculating? Silver admitted to logging into accounts.

you're still just spinning anything you can to distract from the issue.

Edited By: Pang on Nov 5th 2013, 0:39:55
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

ArsenalMD Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 23:13:41

There is no place in this game for either Hanlong or Mr. Silver and anyone who tolerates them in this game is a disgrace and themselves culpable for these follow-on instances of cheating and hacking.

You tolerate it once and protect (yes protect) the guilty parties like Hanlong and you encourage / bait the future Hanlongs like Mr. Silver.

I already have virtually no opinion of most people playing this game, but this is just pathetic.

H4 as influential as you are in LaF and as a game mod why aren't you pushing for Hanlong to be permanently removed from LaF?

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 4th 2013, 23:15:40

he'll give you the LaF legalese answer of LaF being an entity that extends beyond the game and folks aren't removed from it for game-related things.

however, that didn't apply to me when I deleted Hanlong... so ya...

but my point is that no one from the staff actually asked them to leave, they decided to leave on their own, but then didn't... which is a dumb thing to do.

Edited By: Pang on Nov 4th 2013, 23:19:11
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

ArsenalMD Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 23:21:08

Yes. Good argument if you are a complete idiot.

The fact is he hacked the game AND the website on which we all are hosted. Therefore in my estimation he should be permanently barred from playing the game and being involved at all in the website which hosts it.

I'm sorry but at some point people need to start taking some responsibility for this behaviour, its been happening in various forms for 15 years. Finally now we have the capability to combat the less serious of it and instead of having a clean game the cheating gets worse to the point now where its literally criminal.

I don't understand Pang why you and Qz aren't INSISTING that these people are removed from the game and that any tag allowing them to play or be involved in the community is severely dealt with. I would support mass deletion of the whole tag if they are found to be involved in harbouring these players.

Cheaters and hackers lose the privilege of being involved in our community. You guys are the leaders of our community step the fluff up.

ArsenalMD Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 23:23:31

Pang tell me why it is acceptable for the rest of us who play by the ToS have to continue to play with people who have been shown to hack us - commit criminal acts against us and our fellow players?

What kind of a game let alone community is that?

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 4th 2013, 23:26:50

I have no desire to be a leader in this community, I'm just here cleaning up the mess from back when I used to be one.

You want 2009 pang, but if you see him tell him not to waste his time on this stuff :p
Nothing ever changes

Edited By: Pang on Nov 4th 2013, 23:29:05
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

AxAlar Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 23:31:08

Pang for President!
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
AIM: I The Brandon
MSN:

ArsenalMD Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 23:37:08

Well then where is Qz on all of this?

You guys have spent plenty of time responding to the queries of the cheats. Where is the explanation to the clean players? You've let this happen AGAIN and this time even worse, where is the outrage, where is the plan to fix this permanently?

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2013, 23:56:21

canada
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

locket Game profile

Nov 5th 2013, 0:45:35

Originally posted by Pang:
who's speculating? Silver admitted to logging into accounts.

you're still just spinning anything you can to distract from the issue. if i had any respect left for you, i'd be disappointed in you. i say that sadly & matter of factly, not maliciously.

Learn to read eh? I did not say speculating regarding Silver logging into someones Boxcar account. Dont twist words or you look like Dagga.

I did say speculation regarding him logging into yours. Or should you go and rewrite those words? Or perhaps the word "probably" means different things to you and me. To me it means you dont know. To everyone on AT and apparently you it will mean you have proof.

"While you're all lauding Silver, he did log into many accounts with passwords furnished by Copper, PROBABLY mine included."\

Looks like speculation to me.

Oh and who are you referring to not asking to leave? Hanlong/TC or Silver/Copper? Or both perhaps?

@Arsenal I do agree with you on one thing. They have to at least try banning people to show that they believe that is the solution. Letting people keep playing after things like what TC and Copper did is just asking for more.. I hope those two especially are banned considering their positions in their respective events.

crest23 Game profile

Nov 5th 2013, 2:41:10

The admins are Canadians, nothing more to say really.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Nov 5th 2013, 2:49:57

Locket, you are a fluffing tool, calling you a moron would be such a complement.

"The armed robber broke into the bank and stole a little bit of everyones savings, probably the branch managers too."

No, let's forget that the thieves broke into the bank (crime), stole money that did not belong to them (also a crime), let's focus on whether they did our did not steal the branch managers money when they broke in. Do you now see how stupid you are?

***waits for you to respond as foolishly as we all expect you to***
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 5th 2013, 3:44:43

locket went full retard.

never go full retard...
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Sov Game profile

Nov 5th 2013, 3:53:00

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:
There is no place in this game for either Hanlong or Mr. Silver and anyone who tolerates them in this game is a disgrace and themselves culpable for these follow-on instances of cheating and hacking.

http://forums.earthempires.com/...threadid=17275&page=1

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:
I do not want TurtleCrawler or Hanlong to stop playing this game, I do not want any LaF’ers to stop playing this game. I just want you to start playing it properly. I honestly have no personal grudge against either of you.

You are asking questions of mods when you cannot even maintain any form of consistency yourself?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 5th 2013, 3:53:55

Originally posted by locket:
While you're all lauding Silver, he did log into many accounts with passwords furnished by Copper, probably mine included.

That should have been a big red flag for him to contact an admin, if he was wanting to do good things.

Also, he's still active inside the RD site as recently as 40 minutes ago. He sent me a private "I'm leaving" message as well last week, which I no longer believe to be valid -- just like Hanlong's. Even when called on it after that RD info was released on the weekend, he still stuck to his "I'm quitting" story.

I said I was retiring ... and I am still logging in too!!! :P ;)
*runs*
BUT I AM NOT PLAYING!!!

Edited By: qzjul on Nov 5th 2013, 21:17:57. Reason: broken quote
See Original Post

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

locket Game profile

Nov 5th 2013, 7:14:18

Pang doesnt know what the word "probably" means. I suppose he could always google it..

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2013, 7:16:10

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
While you're all lauding
3) He discussed the idea of "outting" H4 as Mr Chartreuse to shame the admins (jokes on you, we already all knew.... and that's a horrible kept secret)

That is interesting to hear. Too bad I outed myself years ago.

I, for one, am glad you came out......

crest23 Game profile

Nov 5th 2013, 13:00:17

Originally posted by locket:
Pang doesnt know what the word "probably" means. I suppose he could always google it..

There's the dumbass response we have come to expect from Tool. Good job.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Nov 7th 2013, 12:48:41

Pang when well you thank me? I shut locket the fluff up with my awesome comments. You should thank me. He was so stunned, he is still recuperating. Lol.

Edited By: crest23 on Nov 7th 2013, 19:11:30
See Original Post
The Nigerian Nightmare.

TNTroXxor Game profile

Nov 7th 2013, 13:02:15

If i ever create any game/forum, remind me never to invite any of u guys :D

Just fluffing wave ur magic stick already Pang. Stop trying to please everyone and wave it !
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

locket Game profile

Nov 7th 2013, 13:27:11

You had nothing to do with it. You left nothing of worth to reply to and I am not here to engage in arguments for the sake of arguments. I have better things to do. Oh and I am more than done discussing the current topics anyways. Havnt been on this game much and I have no country so yah...

crest23 Game profile

Nov 7th 2013, 19:12:25

I am awesome! KA- DOOSH!
The Nigerian Nightmare.