Verified:

kemo Game profile

Apr 25th 2010, 15:32:12

its that new cologne called testicle sweat
all praised to ra

AoS Game profile

Apr 25th 2010, 17:28:50

Martian: qz and slag and leaders in evo, and I would have to say focusing on not only their RL but also a war against a bunch of asshats like SoL probably takes a bit of time out of their focus on game development.

Also, SoF is policing for SoL, and we fought them last set, which is why I was referring to them. They have been butt buddies for most of EE's existence.
The dreamer is banished to obscurity.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 25th 2010, 17:39:18

RATS isn't in Evo... so i don't see how he's on "the evo side" heh

I don't need to focus on the war, they killed me already, no need to do anything now ;)
Finally did the signature thing.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 25th 2010, 17:45:53

It is not correct to say that FSing EVO impacts site development.

AoS Game profile

Apr 25th 2010, 17:51:16

Well it impacts my sweet slagpit lovin time :(

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 25th 2010, 18:10:50

No point in fighting an alliance that can't fight, really.

I'm in vacation mode so I can focus on forum development.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

ld Game profile

Apr 25th 2010, 18:11:42

And RATs if I remember correctly is a rage guy right?

Anyway I feel that the "netting" side of these recent wars have held true to their pacts regardless of the reasons for these wars or the way in which these wars (or this long war) have been conducted.

I know many would feel like jumping in and helping the good people at Evo and DK, but I am certain they would prefer to take their lumps like men instead of having their friends dishonoring them by breaking pacts to put an end to this. I feel it would be poor judgment to sink to lower levels of behavior regardless of whether that same behavior was directed at you in the past. In other words, it would be the pot calling the kettle black if any clans broke a pact for this war when we were all so unpleasantly provoked into a war last set(s) for this very reason. I think you all can catch my drift.

CC Game profile

Apr 25th 2010, 18:17:13

i am from evo. :) just though of putting it out there.

come on makinso and sol, now that you have the number games - Kill us already. yawn. i m falling asleep waiting for you.

we at evo net as well as we war.wrrrr....Rraaaaaaaaaarwwww

ps: qz/slagpit - u said we can troll too. Wakkaka.

Off to chem makinso's country.
Canterbury Crusader (CC)
Evolution

Uticant Game profile

Apr 25th 2010, 18:20:56

SOL is a very bitter alliance, but hey, however you guys get your rocks off.

AoS Game profile

Apr 25th 2010, 18:23:40

Too true, Id, it would be sinking to their levels to break pacts to attack them. I just don't understand why anyone pacted them in the first place. Kinda cowardly.

anoniem Game profile

Apr 25th 2010, 20:39:41

sol killed me too about 2 hrs ago. weeeeeeeeeeee
re(ally)tired

locket Game profile

Apr 25th 2010, 22:01:44

Seems to me you were dumb to pact them. You know they are not a netting group :P

locket Game profile

Apr 25th 2010, 22:13:53

CC... you guys have done 38 attacks.. does that mean evo is worse then sol at netting? ;)

CC Game profile

Apr 25th 2010, 22:22:39

locket indeed. Sol outnet us...errr....hang on..lemme think. wait, lemme search our site/wiki for it. maybe it had happened before.
38 attacks. indeed we are really bad at warring. LoL. to be honest, most of us are debating on whether to masturbate your ego by giving you a tough fight despite the gangbang, or to just ignore you like sandflies.
go off to Chem locket.
Canterbury Crusader (CC)
Evolution

locket Game profile

Apr 25th 2010, 22:33:18

im not in sol :P i just find your reasoning ammusing.. and this isnt a gangbang... its 1 clan... :P

anoniem Game profile

Apr 25th 2010, 23:29:07

I find the way you spell, amusing, amusing.
re(ally)tired

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 25th 2010, 23:47:06

Aos. I lead sof since early 2006 until the beginning of last set. I was also a leader of varying capacities in sof prior to that.
I think I am more qualified to comment on sof's historic politics than you are:)

"and I would have to say focusing on not only their RL but also a war against a bunch of asshats like SoL probably takes a bit of time out of their focus on game development. "
not according to them. Besides if that was ever going to be an issue for them I don't think they would be trying to run evo and develop the game at the same time.

And for the record: saying that any kind of game politics (other than cheating) is really impeding development is crossing the line. Specific game politics and game development are kept totally separate. Otherwise I would not be helping with this game right now.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

aponic Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 0:17:18

Obviously martian works as a janitor and should not be listened to. EVO deserves preferential treatment because two of their leaders are involved in game development. Please add them to your preferred treatment list ASAP.
SOF
Cerevisi

anoniem Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 0:28:39

Fact: Evo did not hit SoL and SoF last reset for personal gains, but to defend our ally Collab.

Fact: SoF tagged over to NaturalS in order to avoid it's obligations to a number of alliances that it had pacted.

Fact: SoL supported them in this.

Fact: SoL pacted everybody from that war (this reset) and anybody else who may possibly have become involved in a war with them reset (in defence of evo or dk).

Fact: Evo and DKnights are not allies and never have been.

Fact: Evo and DKnights probably have more ground to war each other than SoL has reason to war either of them (combined).

Fact: SoL cannot war comprehensively against any alliance that is prepared (for war) or matches their membership base.

Fact: I'm definitely joining SoL next reset, as I'm eagerly anticipating a possible FS on Neofed and Elysium, albeit an uneven fight, but I like to flex my muscles for no particular reason.
re(ally)tired

pslayer Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 0:44:16

Fact: I see red countries

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 26th 2010, 0:44:43

Fact: I see green countries! :)

AoS Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 4:26:33

martian: I know what you are and who you do :P And I have eyes, I saw last set's war, and I saw SoF and SoL working together.

Furthermore, I'm not advocating any special treatment for Evo or anyone else, I'm saying that qz is already busy with his thesis and whatnot, and Slag does a hell of a lot for Evo during wars, so it would seem to reason that part of the time they spend focusing on that might be better used by focusing on the game.

Furthermoreness, I've never particularly liked SoL, although I never had a personal reason before this set. It's just the icing on the cake, which of course, is a lie.

Edited By: AoS on Apr 26th 2010, 4:27:26

Hobo Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 4:27:52

AoS, join now and we will give you a 1.5 billion dollar sign up bonus and 3 mil turrets.

Join today!

AoS Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 4:30:00

I tend to stick with the people with morals, not false moral victories. :P

Theseus Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 5:14:54

SOL hitting someone over grudges from previous resets (if that's the case) is bullfluff, but that's the issue, not the size of those involved. 15/18 alliances in existence on this server are literally 50% of SOL's size or smaller, that isn't their fault.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 26th 2010, 5:36:00

When SOL recruits from other games to get bigger and offers pacts to every alliance their size it certainly is their fault.

AoS Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 5:44:30

Well Slag, you can't really blame them for recruiting, especially outside the game, but being butthurt because you got gangbanged is just a really immature reason to war someone. It would make sense if you were a small clan trying to get respect, but I mean, coming from such an old alliance, it's just kind of funny.

locket Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 6:15:27

Slagpit it is good planning for them. If collab wanted evo to live they woulda pacted together.

And slagpit are you SERIOUSLY insulting Sol for getting more players to the game? Thats awful!

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 26th 2010, 6:45:14

err locket, if you read what he wrote, he was saying it was their fault for pacting out if they wanted a fair war...

locket Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 6:54:22

I read what he said. They pacted smartly in my opinion. Collab could have changed things. I wouldnt blame Sol.

And he also commented on them recruiting out of the game for people to grow.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 26th 2010, 7:02:59

collab is pacted to SOL

Eric171 Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 7:04:56

fluff sucks.

anyway, this almost tempts me to create a country just to hit evo...

anoniem Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 7:21:31

locket: you're as fluffing dumb as ever.

you hit a 26 member netting alliance and a 13 member alliance that has no relations to the afore mentioned.

congratulations! you're now the most feared alliance in the game. what are you going to do for the rest of the reset? Go to war against the untaggeds or change tag from TSA to SoL and then declare war on a uNAPed alliance?
re(ally)tired

dagga Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 8:28:09

don't believe everything that you breathe,
you get a parking violation and a maggot on your sleeve
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Apr 26th 2010, 8:32:50

so shave your face with some mace in the dark?

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 26th 2010, 19:06:02

locket, since you have no idea what's going on and can't seem to look past tags, I'll give an example which hopefully you can understand.

Suppose NA balloons to 200 members and decides to kill SoF and SOL every set. Should they be praised for bringing more players to the game?

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 26th 2010, 21:45:32

Slagpit: certain NAers have made statements like that in the past you know:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

RaTS FYA Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 23:03:56

I'm definatly not on any side of this war, but if i was on the evo side, theyd probably win, becuase im a far superior war leader then anything sol has ever had or ever will have. And I've kicked the crap out of them and their players in everywar they tried to start with a clan i was in.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

dagga Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 23:06:19

Thats because you are a multi runner and a cheat.
signatures are stupid.

Ivan Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 23:15:05

lol this might be the first time ever that i found daggas post funny, usually they are just retarded and people fight plenty of wars over grudges this is hardly the first time someone is outnumbered and gets kicked on due to their actions previously not speaking for or against either but we've all wanted revenge at one point or another

fluff

RaTS FYA Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 23:59:44

I have never cheated nor run multis when fighting SOL. And dagga come up with something more original then calling me someting i was 4+ years ago
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

Hobo Game profile

Apr 27th 2010, 0:00:43

Once a multi, always a multi.

cypress Game profile

Apr 27th 2010, 0:05:02

lies!

dagga Game profile

Apr 27th 2010, 0:05:53

Bullfluff.

I don't know what crap clan you're from, I don't know when you lead these so-called victories against SOL, I don't waste my time on multi runners - piss off.
signatures are stupid.

cypress Game profile

Apr 27th 2010, 0:37:59

when you danced off into the sunset!

Foobooy Evolution Game profile

Apr 27th 2010, 2:22:57

I have posted!

pslayer Game profile

Apr 27th 2010, 2:26:00

I've been in chats Rats has led against SoL where we ultimately 'won' the war

RaTS FYA Game profile

Apr 27th 2010, 4:02:50

dagga guess you didn't play in EC, where not only was i completely multi free, i worked damn hard to try to give the mods every single multi trick i knew, so they could keep them off the server.

and sure I ran a few hundred countries in 1a, but usually i just allowed them to be free land for everyone else, i think i only attacked 1 maybe 2 clans total the entire history of 1a, and those where part of the big 6 wankers years and years and years ago.

And FFA, well everyone was amulti in ffa, so blah at that.

Dragonlance Game profile

Apr 27th 2010, 4:11:09

rats a rage guy?

yeah he wishes!!:p

anoniem Game profile

Apr 27th 2010, 10:08:26

the reason it was 4+ years ago that RaTs ran multies is because that was the last time he played.

now he's probably got about 100 countries again.
re(ally)tired