Oct 18th 2019, 17:40:46

Originally posted by Chevs:
oooh gains laid the smack down on your candy ass

if you smell la la la la

what the truck of peace

is killing

I am calling The Rock

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2019, 17:58:22

Yeah thats trademarked.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2019, 18:02:47

Yup, don't want to be speedkilled(TM) by DJ.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2019, 18:50:16

🤨

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2019, 19:52:11

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by Symbolic:
That is a pretty small penis Gerdler.
Originally posted by Gerdler:
You think my penis is pretty? Tyvm :)

Have you seen Gerd's feet? You know what they say about a man with big feet.

We have seen your feet Galleri, You have the largest penis of us all.
Don of LaF

major Game profile

Oct 18th 2019, 19:53:14

Just do what you do Derrick and war. its really an easy answer for you Bro.

Marshal Game profile

Oct 18th 2019, 20:39:16

well that's only big thing Gallery has.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 18th 2019, 21:15:21

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

We have seen your feet Galleri, You have the largest penis of us all.

I hate you. Also, keyword in my wording "man".

Edited By: galleri on Oct 18th 2019, 21:28:35

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Oct 18th 2019, 21:32:11

Why do women have smaller feet than men? It's one of those "evolutionary things" that allows them to stand closer to the kitchen sink. ;)

Boltar Game profile

Oct 18th 2019, 22:02:32

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
On that note (sausage, that is...and their fests), what happened to all the women that used to be in SOL? You guys let misogyny run them all off or something? Be glad you werent elders last set aphro. You'd have been tuna in a shark tank of dirty old men.

Man. Keeping my comments to myself about u calling her a tuna.........

Boltar Game profile

Oct 18th 2019, 22:06:43

Originally posted by Aphrodite:
On that note (sausage, that is...and their fests), what happened to all the women that used to be in SOL? You guys let misogyny run them all off or something? Be glad you werent elders last set aphro. You'd have been tuna in a shark tank of dirty old men.

Lmao you know how my mouth works. Would have set them all straight. Just can't stand hypocrites. "We aren't sexist." "fluff you fluff make me a sandwich."

/me Rolls Eyes

No please describe slowly and sultry how ur mouth works

Boltar Game profile

Oct 18th 2019, 22:07:55

If only that was true I got wide feet. I'd be packing a liter sized in girth stuff

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2019, 22:59:56

Originally posted by Boltar:

If only that was true I got wide feet. I'd be packing a liter sized in girth stuff

You just don't know what 'they say' it acually means they wear big shoes.

mrcuban Game profile

Oct 18th 2019, 23:37:25

What am i reading...

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 19th 2019, 0:46:03

Originally posted by mrcuban:
What am i reading...

A discussion on feet

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2019, 0:46:47

Hey look! mrcuban is back too!

Welcome back mrcuban!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2019, 4:29:43

Dude i saw galleri's foot too. It didn't make me picture a well endowed person tho. That was straight up a goblin fluff. Gal has that dragon d.

True question for boltar tho.....would you say you have a wide one.....comparatively to your feet?

[IX]Mobster

Oct 19th 2019, 4:36:31

Wait, so galleri has a huge vagina?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2019, 4:59:27

You could raise a family in there.

tfm0m0 Game profile

Oct 19th 2019, 5:26:45

This thread is much less entertaining than version 1

Post the logs

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 19th 2019, 6:34:25

^^ agree

Boltar Game profile

Oct 19th 2019, 15:43:57

Dude i saw galleri's foot too. It didn't make me picture a well endowed person tho. That was straight up a goblin fluff. Gal has that dragon d.

True question for boltar tho.....would you say you have a wide one.....comparatively to your feet?

Sadly no.... :(

Marshal Game profile

Oct 19th 2019, 19:10:22

just average?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 19th 2019, 21:49:07

I hate you also.
fluff you all.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2019, 22:37:18

Derrick, my good friend, I think this thread has cancelled out any rudeness that caused you stress and discomfort while you were visiting #solwar. :)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 19th 2019, 23:27:15

Originally posted by Getafix:
Derrick, my good friend, I think this thread has cancelled out any rudeness that caused you stress and discomfort while you were visiting #solwar. :)

You have a point. Complained about solwar, then makes fun of about my foot/ankle that I had surgery on.

Edited By: galleri on Oct 19th 2019, 23:29:15

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2019, 0:00:17

Clean sweep vol 2 FAIL?
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2019, 3:55:00

Originally posted by Getafix:
That's the point Geta.

I asked politely for the pings about me being gay to stop about 80 fluffin pings about me being gay before they did. I think everyone here knows its one thing to call me gay, and another thing to set off my highlights off at a rate of over 10 times a day to do so.

It's likely both me and azn would have had ignored his racist and bigoted comments had he not been setting our highlights off 10 times a piece per day to do so. So please check your fluff. You'd be mad af about that under any circumstances let alone if someone was insulting your life choices and culture.

It's easy to wear blinders when it doesn't affect you, but if i did that exact same fluff to you during a war i guarantee you'd freak the fluff out too.

You guys deserve every bit of me talking about it publicly because of your inaction. I told him to stop pinging me. I told you guys to make him stop pinging me. You did nothing. No one here is acting surprised by my comments which makes ot even more evident that i had been addressing it with sol members and leaders repeatedly. You let that bigotry and harassment last all set. Now you get this.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 20th 2019, 4:00:32
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2019, 4:05:49

Lets make a deal.

Next war imma ping you 10 times a day to call you a dirtbag and you let me know how you feel about it. Especiallly on ping like number 90. Let's see how you feel about it then.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2019, 7:37:59

Well this is just not true: "You did nothing." That goes right back to my first comment on this thread. So everything else you just said is a pile of crap.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2019, 8:00:42

People want a log? here is an extract from #solwar:
[2019-10-09 09:00:42] <Getafix> You are 60 Suicidal, and I'm 58, and the values of society have changed since we were young. Its not acceptable to insult people because of their sexual orientation in our society on public forums like this
[2019-10-09 09:00:56] <Suicidal> actually, only one will judge me in the end.....doubt it will be anyone from EE
[2019-10-09 09:01:00] <symbolicphone> Keep it private messages folks

There has not been one insult on #solwar since that post. So give it a rest Derrick.

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 20th 2019, 10:23:12

psst, someone let snowflake know that IRC has an option to "ignore" room members. If you are attacked, let him know he can set up pings in the news channels. I don't use pings so, ping me all you want.
As for AzN, I notice his silence. You might see that all I ever posted to AzN was a simple "hi" so snowflake needs to gfh.

as for the changing values of our society, I see how these changing values have changed our culture creating a huuuuge amount of sensitive snowflakes..... call me old school, cuz I am.

When you pull those logs, pull the one where snowflake goes on a long rant, hiding under a "andchat" handle about me being an old, crippled, worthless guy who sits around his computer and has no life. I have received a lot of comments over the years about being old and crippled.... I don't whine about it for the simple fact that I am old and crippled. With five children and six grandchildren, I would have to say my life is good, all things considered.

I take a lot of ribbing too and consider the source and the fact that this is a game. I have not called out those folks but, chose to respond in fun with my common response that "you say that cuz I am white" or "cuz i am rich" or "cuz I am retired". Again, just in fun.

over the years I have asked folks to fix me a sammich and that damn galleri makes me fix my own ... she never cried because I asked her. Mebbe cuz i never suggested she has a wide 'giner. When galleri stopped wearing a bikini, during WCs, she made me wear it. Quite frankly, the lower part was VERY tight and top, well, VERY loose.

Snowflake, for future reference, if you feel the need to discuss your "orientation" in a WC forum or public forum, be prepared to have a two-sided discussion. When you come into a WC and provide unsolicited remarks about just getting a blow job and I suggest that gettin a BJ from a young boy is just not my thing, you respond with "Hard disagree". We can agree to disagree on that one but again, you open the discussion. Oh, btw, there may be sensitive folks or even youngsters who read AT and WC post that don't need the details of your sex life. You know, things like she sucked the poop of of your weiner.

snowflake, you might want to know that when you PM folks, to bad mouth me, these same folks let me know.... sorry to burst you bubble.

P.S. to those folks who spoke kindly of me, in this thread, I say thanks.

tfm0m0 Game profile

Oct 20th 2019, 11:57:20

Sui don't let one person work you up, as you can see you don't need to defend yourself

Leave the snowflaking to the snowflakes

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2019, 13:07:39

*grabs popcorn*

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2019, 13:46:58

Looks like you thought azn waz me. I never use andchat as a handle bro. I can post the logs of that chat if you'd like and you'll see I'm also commenting. I don't have 2 phones. You pissed him off in that moment and he left chat for the rest of the set after calling you out.

You pinged him over 10 times that day to say asians eat cats and that you are superior because you are white. Again, probably he wouldda let it slide if it wasn't for all the pings, but that wasn't me bro.

But thanks all for addressing it two weeks later after the war was over and half the tag refused to come into chat after i asked it to be addressed everyday prior.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 20th 2019, 13:58:23
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 20th 2019, 15:13:50

Originally posted by Suicidal:
psst, someone let snowflake know that IRC has an option to "ignore" room members. If you are attacked, let him know he can set up pings in the news channels. I don't use pings so, ping me all you want.
As for AzN, I notice his silence. You might see that all I ever posted to AzN was a simple "hi" so snowflake needs to gfh.

as for the changing values of our society, I see how these changing values have changed our culture creating a huuuuge amount of sensitive snowflakes..... call me old school, cuz I am.

When you pull those logs, pull the one where snowflake goes on a long rant, hiding under a "andchat" handle about me being an old, crippled, worthless guy who sits around his computer and has no life. I have received a lot of comments over the years about being old and crippled.... I don't whine about it for the simple fact that I am old and crippled. With five children and six grandchildren, I would have to say my life is good, all things considered.

I take a lot of ribbing too and consider the source and the fact that this is a game. I have not called out those folks but, chose to respond in fun with my common response that "you say that cuz I am white" or "cuz i am rich" or "cuz I am retired". Again, just in fun.

over the years I have asked folks to fix me a sammich and that damn galleri makes me fix my own ... she never cried because I asked her. Mebbe cuz i never suggested she has a wide 'giner. When galleri stopped wearing a bikini, during WCs, she made me wear it. Quite frankly, the lower part was VERY tight and top, well, VERY loose.

Snowflake, for future reference, if you feel the need to discuss your "orientation" in a WC forum or public forum, be prepared to have a two-sided discussion. When you come into a WC and provide unsolicited remarks about just getting a blow job and I suggest that gettin a BJ from a young boy is just not my thing, you respond with "Hard disagree". We can agree to disagree on that one but again, you open the discussion. Oh, btw, there may be sensitive folks or even youngsters who read AT and WC post that don't need the details of your sex life. You know, things like she sucked the poop of of your weiner.

snowflake, you might want to know that when you PM folks, to bad mouth me, these same folks let me know.... sorry to burst you bubble.

P.S. to those folks who spoke kindly of me, in this thread, I say thanks.

You are rich? What is up sugar daddy!

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 20th 2019, 15:17:38

^^ still lovin' ya^^ you want that bikini back?

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 20th 2019, 15:22:48

never mentioned any names. said "snowflake".... guess your alliance has more than one. Symba is not one of those....we never lost a war when we fought together. Symba is truly deserving of the title "Whoresman".

tfm0m0, u r correct..... just trying to overflow his log book lmao ...... really, who has time for all of that?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 20th 2019, 15:26:32

Originally posted by Suicidal:
^^ still lovin' ya^^ you want that bikini back?

Sure. It might fit what Derrick calls "My goblin fluff foot"

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 20th 2019, 15:33:33

whenya got a tiny, guess erryhing would look large. You know, like throwing a hard hat down the hallway.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2019, 15:38:14

https://imgur.com/fVQ0P8f

Pulled that to sort out your confusion. Can see clearly andchat is azn and clearly you said he eats cats and pinged him like 3 times and clearly hes upset about it.

For the record that was sept 27th. 2 weeks before you said fluff geta. Azn never returned to chat after. It goes on further to sui saying he is great cuz hes white and azn exiting but thats plenty enough to get it.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 20th 2019, 15:40:22
See Original Post

tfm0m0 Game profile

Oct 20th 2019, 16:13:13

your irc client is so ugly

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2019, 16:37:49

Thats not my client lol. We've been thru this, but to review, my chat logger saves everything to a .txt file which is only accessible with HTML viewer on my android 6 with overheating problems.

My phone is in such rough shape now that even loading that log took 5 mins and it freezes any time i try to copy and paste. I can screenshot it if i can be patient, but the calls for logs of fluff is rough on me. I keep them but its a fluffing ordeal to use them.

Ultimately the bigotry and harassment is secondary to the fact that i repeatedly asked him to stop pinging us. Repeatedly asked sol leaders to get him to stop pinging us, and nothing happened for weeks. When i told him to "please stop pinging me." He said "stfu and go play with a boy's weiner." Was just repeated harassment that bothered me.

Like i said, i dont really mind being called out for being abnormal. It was the hundreds of pings that was the issue. It's pretty evident from that log that the repeated pings were as much or more the problem as the racism. The racism merely compounds it.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 20th 2019, 16:59:10
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2019, 17:05:28

Rofl i went back thru my logs and just realized the message you posted and sui purportedly stopping was just a mere 30 hours before the end of the set. Lolololol.

No wonder i felt like nothing ever changed. It didn't. The war just ended lol.

So epic! Hahahaha. I wish i wouldda realized that up front. That's hilarious.

Also hilarious that he was apparently harassing me because he thought i was azn. 2 gold stars for these revelations. I nearly spit out my coffee at work. What a joke. Hahaha

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 20th 2019, 17:16:38
See Original Post

tfm0m0 Game profile

Oct 20th 2019, 18:12:40

You can get a better used phone for $50 or less

Or Sui could've bought you a new phone if you were nicer to him

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2019, 18:27:32

Yeah he's apparently rich and white. I know he likes saying my name a lot. I just haven't figured out to convert that into money yet.

Truth is i dun care if my phone is fluffty. Long as i can text people at my job and my main squeezes, and play this game it's good enough. That's all i really use it for...

I thought about getting a J7 because my screen is busted up but meh. It does what i want it to so i figure its good enough.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2019, 18:38:30

Originally posted by tfm0m0:

Sui has an Obama phone.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2019, 18:50:37

On a funny note. I tried to break bread with sui straight outta the gate this set. Said long time no see and glad you're doing alright. I believe his response was "go fluff yourself. Seriously. Go fluff yourself."

It's kind of ironic that people assume he's joking at all. That's not a joke. That's a guy who genuinely dislikes me. Idk why but i have to assume it's just bigotry because he continuously references that while he continuously pings me to insult me.

I hope it is over politics honestly, and not that he is a bigot, if only for his neighbors sakes. But he mentions the gay thing over the anti-trump thing at like a 10-1 clip so it must be homophobia moreso than trump love.

Either way i don't see him buying me a phone. He hates me for something peripheral to who i am as a person, and who i am in this game.

He did refrain from calling me gay 20 times a day and pinging me 30 for the first few days tho. Now i figure out it was because he thought i was azn, and he was attacking me during and after that convo. Glad i could piece that together because it makes a bit more sense that he'd be upset about being called a cripple by me for making fun of a culture that is not mine, and pinging someone else.

Thank god for facts. Things do make sense. Guess I'm owed an apology eh? Hahaha

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 20th 2019, 19:10:59
See Original Post

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2019, 19:54:11

Derrick, that is pretty funny about it being not long before the end of the set that I spoke up, lol. But I never heard of any of this until shortly before I spoke. I am not actually a leader in SoL. I have a grand title of Strategy Advisor, and a beige color. (Not yellow, red, or any glorified leadership color). In fact I think all this happened while SoL was in a leadership vacuum with Makinso retiring.

A lot of PM's were going back and forth though when you started burning up the irc channel, Derrick, and while I am not a moderator of #solwar and I sure don't want to be a hillbilly censor, I agree that insulting people for their race or sexual orientation is not acceptable in today's society, and so did everyone I spoke to. But I'm pretty old and I remember at school where there was no tolerance for homosexuality at all back in the 70's. I have a daughter who is a professor of psychology and studies romantic relationships. It was her de-friending me on facebook that led to my enlightenment.

But I think that the issue here is more of a personal issue between you and Suicidal than an issue of racism or homophobia. This is a game of conflict and insults are part of it, and so is pinging as I can tell you from 1st hand experience having received about 500 missiles last set. So as far as I'm concerned, have a nice fight the two of you, but leave SoL out of it.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 20th 2019, 20:04:06

Originally posted by tfm0m0:

No no no. That is my sugar daddy now