Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2018, 2:23:03

Lol. Did I miss something before I joined?

Link Game profile

Feb 12th 2018, 2:30:47

yea celphi has always stuck to the notion that diss is the supreme leader of elders and makes all the moves lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2018, 5:16:02

Sounds like someone got a chubby. Maybe because he's the channel owner? He does have a different type of squiggle in front of his name than us. Lol. I don't even think he's even tagged tho. Certainly not in elders haha. Ohhhh wellll

Can someone tell me if this is Haxor for sure? I'm still believing my source.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 12th 2018, 20:33:33
See Original Post

Dissident Game profile

Feb 13th 2018, 1:46:34

bonus

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2018, 2:52:49

When it's war, you must survive.

It seems you didn't screen all your members thoroughly. That's too bad.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Link Game profile

Feb 13th 2018, 3:08:36

Derrick I'm pretty sure it isn't lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dissident Game profile

Feb 13th 2018, 3:26:08

yea, in the first 6 months of elders on team server, we played with many people. our prerequisite was uberactivity and desire to kill fluff.

but then celphi decided he wanted to AB countries instead of participate in kill runs with the rest of the team. so he was cut. or quit? i dunno... either way it was unpleasant.

major Game profile

Feb 13th 2018, 4:12:50

this sh!t was actually enjoyable ,lol.. and i mean lol............. literally

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2018, 4:39:56

Was cut? Lol.? Try again.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2018, 4:43:02

Unpleasant to you only. The rest of the clan didn't really care.. You really should go re-read the group chat. I know you hate that I kept proof. Hard to fool the people here when I have your messages in black n white.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2018, 5:04:23

His whole leadership is pathetic really. I mean-- when I was in Elders I wanted to war with real war clans on TEAM like: VILLAINS.

But he kept insisting targeting 3 man, 4 man clans and netting clans. Just so he could beef up his fake kill stats on server. I have all this stuff in black n white, so he can't deny any of it.

And now I hear about his strategy on ALLIANCE. His clan members hiding in other clans just so they can have a chance, lol. They can't even form a tag on this server. So they basically have to be illegal immigrants in other clans.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2018, 18:58:38

Dissident is president of elders
Major is president of sol
Ratski is president of stones
Marshal is president of evo
Hb is president of imag
Commandos is president of monsters
Syko is president of laf

You guys didn't know this?

On another note, Villains on team server are friends of ours. Its unlikely we'd ever target them on unfriendly terms.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 13th 2018, 19:01:08
See Original Post

Dissident Game profile

Feb 13th 2018, 20:11:47

Lol. I guess hes forgetting the xyz wars when it was 5 v 13 and fluff like that. We fought drunksex 3 or 4 times. Fought zigzagzig how many times?

Ya... you were cut. You may have quit... but we also didnt want you back for another set. You may have your conversations... but you dont have convos after you were booted from chat.

Dissident Game profile

Feb 13th 2018, 20:13:03

Remember that time you tried to find embarassing fluff about me? You were tryna hack me or sommat. Howd that go?

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2018, 20:27:06

Originally posted by Link:
That a team with 3 or less countries... is no team at all.

THUS! if you are in a tag with less than 4 members consider yourself besieged. we will come for you. so we suggest you come for us first...

you have brought this doom upon yourself by refusing to honor the team system that the server has imparted upon us.. 5 is the sacred number.. 5 you should have.. if you cant do that then 4 at the very least.. even if one of you isn't active lol..

and so the pineapple crush... crown royal and bacardi 151 in my veins has decided that more than half of the tags in the server ( none of which are a real team by our standards ) needs to be cleansed...

i invite yuou all to kill us before we kill you.. we arent rushing this.. we will savor it.

sorry it took us so long.. we were totally going to kill other stuff but.. ya know.. fluff happens.

to clearify

EVERY TAG WITH 3 OR LESS PEOPLE IS NOW AT WAR WITH ELDERS!!!!!!

or should be.. because Elders is at war with them.

Look familiar? Oh fearless leader? Lol.

To Elder's members:
How's it feel to have a weak-sauce leader?

And to be clear- even though that's Link saying that, it wasn't his call.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2018, 20:36:18

Yo, why you trying to act so tough, when you know I still have the black and white of you being soft.

And why would you "cut" me but then at the end of the set, one of your member would ask me if I wanted to return?
Yeah- I still have the email. Did I insult you by declining?, lol. Who wants to war with a soft noob who thinks they're the best? Lol.

I wasn't cut., I opt'd out. And then you all discussed about having Bug join. Yeah-, only one person who had issues with me and it was you. I don't have beef with anyone in Elders xcept you. You're so phony and double standard. I get it, some people don't like LaF., but to war LaF with his banner is pathetic.

I wasn't dropped from the chat until a week after I left Elders. So I know exactly what you said about me. You really should get that memory checked.

Dissident Game profile

Feb 13th 2018, 20:36:26

You misunderstand. Simpleton. Add up all the 3 country teams and it was like 20 countries.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2018, 20:38:48

I sure hope your '20' was a typo., lol.

Dissident Game profile

Feb 13th 2018, 20:39:25

Youre living in the past like that fluff matters to me today. It doesnt. We blew fluff up and made enemies. But who am i kidding. Im talkin to the celph deleet kid himself. Didnt we have a truce? I guess you forgot about that conversation.

No honour...

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2018, 20:39:33

Originally posted by Dissident:
You misunderstand. Simpleton. Add up all the 3 country teams and it was like 20 countries.

Because 3 * 5 (full team) = 15.

Dissident Game profile

Feb 13th 2018, 20:40:56

I dont care about any of this. Your whole concept of reality is designed to stir fluff. And i aint gonna bite.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2018, 20:42:52

We did have a truce., and I stopped. In fact, we even played a few chess games and things were cool.

But, again, your selective memory must have chosen to forget why the truce ended.

Dissident Game profile

Feb 13th 2018, 20:46:56

You opened your mouth

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2018, 20:54:52

If Elders & LaF truce I'll leave EE. Until then., you're stuck with me. But I totally expect your pride to overcome any sort of reasoning. As it always does.

drkprinc Game profile

Feb 13th 2018, 20:55:25

/me glad he has popcorn chicken :)
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Dissident Game profile

Feb 13th 2018, 21:06:38

I dont discuss foreign affairs with laf. Thats Derrick's department and he is done a fine job. Thats all im willing to say on that matter.

Its my understanding that laf doesnt want to net anymore... thats why theyve pretty much ceased negotiations for peace in the middle east. If a leader from laf is willing to vouche for celphi as one of their foreign relations people, post it up.

If you dont actually have a title then i suspect you shouldnt discuss it here either.

Edited By: Dissident on Feb 13th 2018, 21:09:56

sinistril Game profile

Feb 13th 2018, 21:17:47

Originally posted by drkprinc:
/me glad he has popcorn chicken :)

Popcorn chicken isn't actually popcorn. Your entire life is a lie.

If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Dissident Game profile

Feb 13th 2018, 21:18:35

But celphi likes chicken

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2018, 21:27:12

I am not LaF's FR.

The deal I'm offering you requires no clearance. It's simple.
If Elders & LaF truce, Celphi goes away. It doesn't matter to me how that happens.

I will cease to post a single message on forums.
And unlike you, I keep my word.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2018, 21:50:11

Yeah yeah yeah. I'm working on it. Seems like the rest of the server wants to arrange a war not involving our drama and I'd like to play ball. End of the day it's a game and we should have fun. At this particular moment, warring laf would take fun away from a variety of other clans and I got no business taking a dump on sof100.

So eh, I'm working on it. If you are tagged LaF then I'd say there's a 50/50 chance you don't hit us this set. Its a hell of a lot closer than its been.

Zorp Game profile

Feb 13th 2018, 21:55:39

I guess it's a lot easier to negotiate on behalf of Elders when there's only two other countries in the clan. Otherwise, you're just Nick Cage: https://youtu.be/d6xU-jmekpM?t=29

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2018, 22:34:48

As long as either side feels slighted the fight will continue. This one-up-manship attitude will only end in the destruction of both alliances and the game. Hiding in other tags only to attack at the very end of the game undermines alliances and the foundation of foreign relations will crumble as your list of trusted alliances grows smaller. I don't see that as an all bad thing considering sub 300 real people playing.

If I were a member of Elders I'd be thinking real hard at the cost of the feud because as I look at the tags on eestats.com (plug!) I do not see an Elders tag. Considering this is an ALLIANCE server that should be concerning if you claim that tribe as your own.

To each their own, I give no fluffs. I have little investment in this game anymore and really don't care if it lives or dies. I'm just along for the ride.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2018, 22:48:26

I tend to agree with all but your last paragraph requiem. I actually do care a bit if it lives or dies. I have many long term relationships I value that rely pretty heavily on this community existing.

That's why I'm putting the effort in but I'm hardly considered a trustworthy person to laf leadership haha. I do have an offer out there that may be intriguing tho.

Goes something like this. Some netting tags have said they will participate in a server war if it doesn't involve our drama with laf. I'd like to indulge them. Laf has said they don't feel comfortable netting because it just opens them up for a blindside which is understandable. So my theory is this. Those in laf who want to participate in the arranged server war to lay some smack down on elders do so. Those who want to net do so in a shadow tag or another clan. Something like omega who has never had beef with anyone or even just split into LaFxWar and LaFxNet. They could even tag over together to laf at the end so the numbers represent that LaF actually netted to tnw but they avoid would be suiciders or blindsides. Could even have the arranged war help police the netting tag/all netting tags or something since we would be warring on friendly terms anyway.

*shrugs* I'm trying lol

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 13th 2018, 23:01:34
See Original Post

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2018, 23:07:04

Yeah I say my last paragraph tongue-in-cheek :p

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2018, 23:12:59

This is probably my best idea so far because it does plan for those contingencies that often drive us to war in sets we've tried not to. We've got a habit of sorta staring each other down until someone blinks funny and then smashing the hell outta each other.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2018, 23:17:00

*if* LaF were to leave / quit the server, Elders would apply the same tactic on the next netting clan. 1 by 1. Just look at TEAM.

I've heard you never stand by your word DerrickICN., kinda hard to be the representing negotiator when you're 0 / 3.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2018, 23:20:24

Yeah. And I'm sure someone over there told you that. I have done some bullfluffting but honestly I'm not one to spill the beans on an FS. I'm closer to 7/10 including last set where I told laf that hitting the three man elders tag oop was a bad idea because it would cause elders playing in reunion sets in other tags to detag and come to their aid. I said that directly. Can even show you the logs.

In any case that's why I'm offering a plan with a contingency so that LaF doesn't just end up suicided. And I already pointed out my lack of trustworthiness to laf leadership so thanks for confirming what we all already know. I know I'm not the one to be facilitating peace but as requiem said, this has become toxic for the game as a whole as long as we are just one upping each other in being douches. Someone has to do it even if neither of us trust each other at all.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 14th 2018, 6:22:42
See Original Post

Dissident Game profile

Feb 14th 2018, 0:52:48

how many sets in a row has Laf ABed Elders oop? 3? 4?

ya... so Requiem, youre asking us how much this feud is costing. Elders is alive and well. You should be asking Laf that question. Every time they AB FS us, it steels my resolve to find more creative ways to torture your netters.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 14th 2018, 0:57:31

Ehh its taken quite the toll on your alliance. No denying that.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 14th 2018, 1:00:05

My point is, not to say Elders is squashed, but more that neither side is a winner and especially Elders because having a 3 man tag is just pathetic.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 14th 2018, 1:02:12

All the more reason to heed warnings about said 3 man tag imo. Seems like getting tag killed over ab fsing a 3 man tag is a bit silly, right?

I can play ball tho. Just trying to make an offer that laf feels comfortable with. Because as has been pointed out, my word isn't ever going to be enough to seal the deal lol. So let's do this. Arrange the server war. Laf can participate and not participate or whatever and have the friendly war police the suiciders. Having laf members as part of the war would only ensure that happens and guys like reku I'm sure would be happier smacking elders and killing laf suiciders with a 100 member war than netting anyhow.

Elders is still healthy and around. This tactic is a direct by-product of a half dozen ab-fs. Sun Tzu has about a dozen quotes that apply here but the one I'm thinking of has something to do with a smaller force being more mobile. Can't think of the quote tho. We will go with this instead:

“He who can modify his tactics in relation to his opponent and thereby succeed in winning, may be called a heaven-born captain.”

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 14th 2018, 1:18:33
See Original Post

Vamps Game profile

Feb 14th 2018, 1:25:06

Originally posted by Requiem:

If I were a member of Elders I'd be thinking real hard at the cost of the feud because as I look at the tags on eestats.com (plug!) I do not see an Elders tag. Considering this is an ALLIANCE server that should be concerning if you claim that tribe as your own.

Do you think Elders has actually lost members? If anything they have grown lol

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 14th 2018, 1:41:07

I wouldn’t know, you tell me!

Fact is you can’t, or wont, play under your tag. That is pretty telling on an alliance server.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 14th 2018, 1:46:55

Nope. Have to modify tactics in relation to our much larger opponent.

When this conflict started, Elders was a 16 member tag. Last set we ended with 19 and around 6 people joined this set. Ironically the only set we lost members was the md war. Turns out killing laf is a pretty popular thing.

Also I believe that to be the only set laf lost membership as well. People really like killing both of us for a variety of reasons. We plan to tag up in a while. Just tactics in response to the ab fs nonsense. Once we are comfortable with warring and being able to wall and whatnot we plan to jump together.

Out of curiosity, Requiem, what do you as a laf member think of my idea?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 14th 2018, 2:06:47
See Original Post

Dissident Game profile

Feb 14th 2018, 1:56:57

yeah... we haven't lost any members. So having 3 tagged elders should actually be pretty disconcerting.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 14th 2018, 10:18:21

Originally posted by Dissident:
how many sets in a row has Laf ABed Elders oop? 3? 4?

You are a fluffing joke as always. You can't play the game for fluff and with a memory as bad as yours it's a wonder that you don't forget to breathe.

We did it twice after 4 sets of aggression from you. The first early FS in april was a preemptive strike after you straight up told us that SoFElders were gonna kill us no matter what we did that set. You hit us 2 more sets after that, once when pacted. you keep forgetting one or both of those and perhaps the first lategame suicide. Does your selective memory have to do with drugs or a disorder of some kind? Both? Get checked out man.

You forced us to war 4 sets with 2 blindsides before we said fluff it and did what we should have done half a year before.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 14th 2018, 10:28:15

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
This tactic is a direct by-product of a half dozen ab-fs.”

a joke. a joke you are.

Three does not equal half a dozen in any world. And all of those were provoked by your fluff and you know that. It does not make it fewer but it certainly does not make it twice as many. Go back to first class of primary school. Serisously. I know you were not a gifted kid but if you didn't learn that in primary school no matter your lack of natural inclination for math its a disgrace to the education system as a whole. SAD!

Edited By: Gerdler on Feb 14th 2018, 10:44:15

archaic Game profile

Feb 14th 2018, 11:39:23

Summary

- Starts self titled vanity thread

- posts in it 21 times in first two pages

- numerous self quote and double/triple posts

- argues both sides just to hear himself talk

Conclusion, celphi is actually just Marshal. You guys are arguing with a spambot
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 14th 2018, 12:05:24

Who needs celphigraphs when you have archaic?

I want a new update after each page though.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 14th 2018, 12:14:07

Originally posted by Gerdler:
You are a fluffing joke as always. You can't play the game for fluff and with a memory as bad as yours it's a wonder that you don't forget to breathe.

lol.