Verified:

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 25th 2011, 14:05:24

you cant give restarts 120(120) unless you make it so they cant attack until all free turns are gone, dont forget that

Flamey Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 14:56:14

This is why Dagga should be a game designer! In this current war I'd get someone to sign up and:

Build 99 CS
18 hours later Build 1 CS get a small FA package to use all their turns and readiness. Wall the inevitable kill run as soon as possible, or hit again in a few hours until the bonus turns are gone where you either die or delete the country and get free bonus turns again!

NukEvil Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 15:10:06

Personally, I think 3 seconds is too long. 1 second per hit for each country should be plenty slow enough.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

izapimp Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 19:18:35

I am happy somethings being done, ty! agree that it sux to lose your country >3mins, I am one of those that was killed while I driving a school bus, after all that war prepping and sleepless anticipation of walling.
-maKaroni

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 19:35:52

i don't think it matters. why is it a turn based game until somebody decides to kill your country, then all of a sudden it has to be handled in real time?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

locket Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 20:58:22

Originally posted by dagga:
I can't believe some of the stupid suggestions in this thread.

1. Slow down maximum attack speed to 2/sec.
2. Give restarts more bonuses - starting turns at 120 (120), keep 20-30% of all your tech/stock and keep your ingame bonuses)

It is really that simple.

I can't believe its not butter! Also, I don't believe how much you think your own opinion is worth.

dagga Game profile

Nov 27th 2011, 13:39:57

Uhh, there are plenty of options to ensure restarts don't miss a beat with turns. The point is that restarts need more bonuses than they get now.

Make it 0 (240) make it 80 (120) and 200 turns of protection - it really doesnt matter. Morons like Flamey who don't read the post but read who posted it are the problem in this stupid thread.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22