Verified:

bertz Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 15:35:48

Did you mean by those theories were the accusations made by both parties? But both have different interpretations on what was agreed upon. (except those cheating/suiciding allegations that should really be investigated and not to be discussed)

Yes I agree on personal attacks as violation specially if it is out of the game info. But if the attack is bout one's attitude in the game itself, what's wrong with that? It's a complain against his attitude on the game and is part of the game.

I'd still say heated arguments are good for the game.
Just no out of league insults and name calling, and it's fine.

hanlong Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 15:56:35

Originally posted by bertz:
Can't we have some sort of proper outlet of "hatred" if you don't want it here?

it's called the War Room screen in the game. use it.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 26th 2011, 15:58:06

I agree with Pang. Your private forums can be filled with whatever your alliance wishes however on the public forums lets keep it relaxed... This is, like he said, a game.

If you cannot play a simple game without getting angry, stressed, or the like then you need to take a step back and think about that.

Has anyone ever played on xbox live and had that angry little man, or child, screaming, crying, and fluffing about everything? I know you have, we all have saw that person at one point in our live... What did you think about? Chances are you just wanted him/her to shut up and relax.

This is no different... What is the average age of this community? 10 years ago it was a lot lower but now I'd assume it is a bit higher now. This community has never acted more immature at least that I've saw, and I've been playing in some form or another since ~2000.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 16:30:14

i had a tendency to play without the headset in multi-player. there's more than just that 1 angry man
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

hanlong Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 16:32:19

I want to clarify my above post... most leaders in this game already express the love/hatred/etc privately through discussions with each other behind the scenes. I don't think we really need more channels...

I'm assuming you are referring to an avenue for regular members to vent out anger and that's figuring out how to attack/wall/etc. better for your alliance so you can fulfill your leader's wishes.

Let's be honest the regular member either doesn't care or doesn't know the story behind all the politics, and if they did care they probably would've been a leader by now
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Marco Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 17:04:28

I would just like to point out, all of these stats are directly affected by the return of Rival and MD, you're welcome pang, hopefully youll see a money return on our return in the future

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 26th 2011, 17:14:32

Originally posted by Marco:
I would just like to point out, all of these stats are directly affected by the return of Rival and MD, you're welcome pang, hopefully youll see a money return on our return in the future

absolutely -- folks like MD and Rival coming back are awesome for the game.
it never felt quite right having them gone.

we just need to get ARROW and WoG back now.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Revolver Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 18:12:50

My name is Revolver and I approve this message.

Marshal Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 18:45:56

but but but wars are fun.

:P

p.s. didn't read much from pang's post.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Riddler Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 19:41:48

Canadian players are killing the game! oh, I mean well done Pang!

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 19:49:29

Originally posted by Marshal:
but but but wars are fun.

:P

p.s. didn't read much from pang's post.

kinda depends on whether or not you're the one stuck with cleaning up the mess.

Pang said he's tired of trying to sew people's ears back and that people need to quit fighting like Mike.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 20:32:56

I disagree. Drama is the engine that feeds the internet. TLK lost it's drama because everyone became chilled back and friends and now it's almost dead.

I say let the hate flow!
Smarter than your average bear.

Cougar Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 20:36:32

Originally posted by hanlong:

Let's be honest the regular member either doesn't care or doesn't know the story behind all the politics, and if they did care they probably would've been a leader by now

Been there, done that. Its much more fun letting everybody else sort out the mess. I'm done going to work on 2 hours sleep, all because either nobody wanted to lead a warchat, or nobody I trusted was on.

Its nice to be 26 and "retired" =)

Helmet Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 23:18:17

dagga is entertaining when you don't really care what he's saying. If you're stuck up in the politics and stuff I'm sure he's really annoying. :)

I've said for a long time the only valid in game thing to whine about is cheating/bugs. Anything that happens within the rules is part of the game. If you made bad choices and you got attacked, too bad. Just because you don't feel it was justified doesn't mean it wasn't. There are a lot of poor sports and cry babies on these forums. Don't be such pussies.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 26th 2011, 23:53:11

there are actually people who address cheating and bugs now so no more cheese for you!:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Helmet Game profile

Oct 27th 2011, 0:12:09

I can't hardly find a reason to even post anymore. :P

euglaf Game profile

Oct 27th 2011, 1:35:28

where was this pang when i was the don? christ.

Detmer Game profile

Oct 27th 2011, 1:38:58

Yeah. I think the game should be filled with strife and chaos.

davidoss Game profile

Oct 27th 2011, 3:20:36

Originally posted by euglaf:
where was this pang when i was the don? christ.

You just said it yourself. You were the Don. :P

Chadius Game profile

Oct 27th 2011, 4:03:02

Bring back HAN and the RoCK family too. ;P lol
LAF