Verified:

Heston Game profile

Jul 30th 2016, 21:30:29

Sure.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Scott Game profile

Jul 30th 2016, 21:32:40

Originally posted by cyref:
In this context it is a psychological term used to describe the difference between sociopaths and psychopaths

In context, scientists are amazed that cyref lived to adulthood given his level of retardation.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2016, 21:35:46

what the hell are you two connected at the buttcheeks?
👽

Scott Game profile

Jul 30th 2016, 21:37:40

what the hell are you two connected at the buttcheeks?

Only thing we have in common is we don't belong to your Hillary Clinton circle jerk.

Heston Game profile

Jul 30th 2016, 21:38:52

Theres more deep rooted innuendos to come i am sure.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2016, 21:39:08

you grope your way thru life assuming all kinds of crap don't you?
👽

Heston Game profile

Jul 30th 2016, 21:39:38

See

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2016, 21:41:36

si
👽

Scott Game profile

Jul 30th 2016, 21:42:37

Originally posted by Heston:
See

He thinks he is clever, he will disassociate himself from the fascist regime for a week in order to attempt to make us look foolish. He truly is an idiot.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2016, 21:44:01

Earth Empires/Alliance Talk/Forum Rules of Conduct 12Jul 30th 21:43
Makinso

Apr 6th 2010, 20:50:55
To keep things nice and clean on our forums we will be having some rules regarding to what you can and cannot post!!

Forum Rules:

-Do not post in game information that can only be retrieved by taking an in game turn(This means no spy ops, no military breaks, no attacking results etc etc)
-Do not post racist and or degenerating posts/threads about different cultures or beliefs.
-Mass swearing is a no go.
-No spamming.
-Be respectful at all times.
-MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL!! INCASE OF DOUBT THE BOARDMODS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT.
-Please note that posts can also be deleted by the intention of the post even if the posts not breaks any of the above mentioned rules.
-Don't be a pest (this includes such things as topping ancient posts for spamming or other reasons)

Breaking of the forum rules can result in your thread/post being edited or deleted. Breaking forum rules multiple times in a short amount of time could turn into a forum ban. You will be banned for an X period of time which will be decided upon by the moderator team.
👽

Scott Game profile

Jul 30th 2016, 21:45:36

Makinso

To keep things nice and clean on our forums we will be having some rules regarding to what you can and cannot post!!

Forum Rules:

-Do not post in game information that can only be retrieved by taking an in game turn(This means no spy ops, no military breaks, no attacking results etc etc)
-Do not post racist and or degenerating posts/threads about different cultures or beliefs.
-No spamming.
-Please note that posts can also be deleted by the intention of the post even if the posts not breaks any of the above mentioned rules.
-Don't be a pest (this includes such things as topping ancient posts for spamming or other reasons)

Breaking of the forum rules can result in your thread/post being edited or deleted. Breaking forum rules multiple times in a short amount of time could turn into a forum ban. You will be banned for an X period of time which will be decided upon by the moderator team.

Keep hiding... You skeered?

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2016, 21:45:54

Makinso

Forum Rules:

-No spamming.

👽

Scott Game profile

Jul 30th 2016, 21:48:47

I'll be back later after I eat dinner with my family...since my family apparently loves me and my kid loves under the same roof as me.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2016, 21:52:39

Originally posted by Scott:
I'll be back later after I eat dinner with my family...since my family apparently loves me and my kid loves under the same roof as me.

your kid loves under the same roof as you? I hope you have separate rooms
👽

Heston Game profile

Jul 30th 2016, 22:09:03

See

He thinks he is clever, he will disassociate himself from the fascist regime for a week in order to attempt to make us look foolish. He truly is an idiot.

This is blade 2.0
The gambling opportunity that presents itself with cyref is will he outlast blade. The insults and tactics are the same. Mentality and age are the same.
I should have specified zero tattling to mods on his get banned contest.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2016, 22:11:50

Makinso

Forum Rules:

-No spamming.

👽

Scott Game profile

Jul 30th 2016, 22:32:41

See

This is blade 2.0
The gambling opportunity that presents itself with cyref is will he outlast blade. The insults and tactics are the same. Mentality and age are the same.

Is it as limp waisted and emo as the gay blade. Bruce Jenner was still more of man than that guy... Post surgery.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2016, 22:35:16

Makinso

Forum Rules:

-No spamming.

👽

Heston Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 0:45:51

See

This is blade 2.0

Is it as limp waisted and emo as the gay blade. Bruce Jenner was still more of man than that guy... Post surgery.

I think bruce jenner still has his schemdrick. Blade crosses into suicidal full of regrets chelsea manning. Instead of an army uniform he wears a strawberry shortcake outfit with a hillary 2016 button.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2016, 0:59:52

[quote poster=Heston; 41367; 774217][Instead of an army uniform he wears a strawberry shortcake outfit with a hillary 2016 button. [/quote]

Bwhahahahahaha What an image. This could be one of the most popular memes if it had a suitable picture. LOL
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Heston Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 1:01:55

:D thats what its all about my friend.

Scott Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 1:16:15

Cyref is gonna cry to the mods about getting his country killed in team :)

Heston Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 1:23:32

I hope he was netting.

Scott Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 1:35:28

I hope he was netting.

Not sure what he was doing... Don't care, all dead.

Heston Game profile

Jul 31st 2016, 1:44:22

He usually isnt one to whine about dying. He keeps away from the keyboard cause he cant hide the fact he is about to ragequit.
I am testifying the gods honest truth when i say cyref sounds exactly like this guy.
https://youtu.be/edNuon2F3KY