Verified:

Chevs

May 7th 2019, 17:36:56

Person 1: "OMG this game is dying what should we do!! We need new players and get the old players back"

Person 2: Yeah I agree

Xyle: Say no more, I got this

**Influx of old vets**

Person 2: WTF these players don't play how I want them to play!

Person 1: Yeah a bunch of toxic garbage! They suck at this game and should f off and die!! Leave me alone!

Person 2: yeah totally lol we are so cool eh

Person 1: yeah lulz were the best Top10 or gtfo
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Chevs

May 7th 2019, 17:38:30

I don't think you can have it both ways...choose one imo
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

May 7th 2019, 17:53:07

tell us how you really feel chevs

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 7th 2019, 17:55:03

No one is telling you how to play.

Prior to your return this community has hashed out what is acceptable and what is not over time. You can come back and go against the socially acceptable behaviors we have all mutually agreed on but you should expect some resistance to that.

Why do you feel entitled to come back after time away and change the norms and expect no resistance to such a thing?

Suicidal Game profile

May 7th 2019, 18:14:20

Originally posted by Requiem:
No one is telling you how to play.

Prior to your return this community has hashed out what is acceptable and what is not over time. You can come back and go against the socially acceptable behaviors we have all mutually agreed on but you should expect some resistance to that.

Why do you feel entitled to come back after time away and change the norms and expect no resistance to such a thing?

The "community" didn't hash out anything. A handful of snowflakes got together to dictate to others and drove most players away.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 7th 2019, 18:22:13

Thats not how it works Suicidal. A handful of anything cannot make all of the rules in this game. Its a community effort, takes lots of people to agree.

DruncK Game profile

May 7th 2019, 23:26:08

fluff off requiem you're person #2 btw.

I'm starting to like these "new" SoFties more n more.

Like omg there have even been a few grabs between HUMANS and no whining

Chevs

May 7th 2019, 23:35:45

Originally posted by DruncK:
you're person #2 btw.

I lol’d

Requiem... people ARE telling me and other how to play. I may or may not have grabbed enforcer for 45k acres last set and the whole server lost their minds and went toxic af on the AT. Will not confirm or deny if that was me.

Ironically enforcer was cool with it and had no issue

Back in the day getting top10 on 20k acres was considered fat and difficult to do. So seeing a fatty with 450k acres I don’t know what you expect returning or new players to do? Not hit it "because thats how we do things"? Isnt that telling people how to play?

edit: phone grammar

Edited By: Chevs on May 7th 2019, 23:44:13
See Original Post
SOF Head Of Poop

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 7th 2019, 23:43:20

Originally posted by DruncK:
fluff off requiem you're person #2 btw.

Do I even know you?

Originally posted by Chevs:
Requiem people are telling me how to play. I may or may not have grabbed enforcer for 45k acres last set and the whole server lost their minds. Will not confirm or deny if that was me.

How cowardly to hide, you should do if from the tag that protects you all set. From now on you shall be the cowardly lion from The Wizard of Oz.

Back in the day getting top10 on 20k acres was considered fat and difficult to do. So seeing a fatty with 450k acres I don’t know what you expect returning or new players to do?

Times change, game changes, people change... Well except for you apparently.

Ironically enforcer was cool with it and had no issue

He was not cool with it, you only think he was because that is what he wanted you to think. Do you get it?

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

May 7th 2019, 23:53:01

More importantly....

Who is person #1?

Mobster Game profile

May 8th 2019, 1:21:42

God is person #1

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2019, 1:23:57

The answer is 42.

Chevs

May 8th 2019, 1:51:27

you never answered my question requiem , what do you expect new/returning people to do when they see 450k acres and a 3 mil jet PS.
SOF Head Of Poop

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2019, 1:54:05

/me eats popcorn

So....in Chevs view I cannot have the pie and eat it too, well then.....ill just fluff the pie!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 8th 2019, 1:56:42

you never answered my question requiem , what do you expect new/returning people to do when they see 450k acres and a 3 mil jet PS.

penis

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2019, 2:01:36

Its not a real question but I'll give "The Cowardly Lion" a real answer.

I don't expect anything but you should expect the consequences of your actions if that is the path you choose and you should not, attempt to, hide yourself if you choose such a course.

Maybe instead of being an asshole, for no reason, you should just get better at the game?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2019, 2:04:44

Wonder where i stand in this. I'm certainly not person 1 or 2.

I told xyle that reunion sets bring back a bunch of drama boys, people that lie about finishing well on 20k acres, a bunch of whiney babies with no talent building countries, and griefers that just cause headaches until they quit.

Glad to see my point is being made for me.

I pointed out your trashy behavior last set and you continue to be a fluff.

If you wanna take acres from a decent player, it should be to win with or to war with, not to just grief. If you intend to just grief, you should obviously expect blowback. Since chevs is too fluffty to do either well, he was left an untagged griefer last set, and probably will do the same this set. He'd play in the war instead of griefing if he was decent enough to do so. Seems unlikely to me tho as his countries cant break in the fs.

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 8th 2019, 2:06:52
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2019, 2:08:32

Oh yeah i forgot they bullfluff about their country/dentity too like i dont know who they are (see spooge and chevs)

Someone ask pp1 and trumpoz how that fluff works out.

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 8th 2019, 2:13:13
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2019, 3:34:40

I just donno. I come from a state of mind where player lgs can do a lot to start a war, and if you can back them up (as in with a c/i on express and team) with solid netting, can help you win.

People who do them for no other reason than to make fluff difficult for top 10 players are just worthless trash.

Organic growth (as in recruiting people who havent played, friends, neighbors) always brings people, like newbs, that are interested in learning the ins and outs of the game, how to net well etc. That even goes for newbs within clans.

People who used to have power positions in the old game, or were wardogs, tend to act like this. Sure, i want the old players to come back too. Im glad servant and z stuck around after the LCN reunion despite spooge. It's not all bad that comes from reunion but man there's a pattern that's too obvious.

People come back and act like griefer behavior should be accepted because we "need them." The fact is we don't. The admins are doing jack fluff to improve the game or the audience. Thus our only growth comes by way of people who come back with a chip on their shoulder... If the admins dont give a fluff, why should i? Ill enjoy the game regardless.

I think the best way to describe it is this. If you've been here shaking my hand and breaking bread with me for 20 years, you don't act like a fluff to me. Even if we end up on opposite sides mostly, you probably still rank in the top 200 people ive talked to in my life. The game never stops and neither do the relationships.

When you come back to a formerly hostile politics game to a rather amicable politics game, acting like a griefer is just a fluff move and everyone who's been here can see it plainly. Plus without a lack of direction by the game toward playing decent, or even making players aware bots exist, makes the old guard assume griefer behavior, as it was in old times, is acceptable.

I typically don't blame the player, i blame the game. Outbursts at the player are meant to shape them and largely it works. That's generally my intention and opinion on this fluff.

But I'd be lying if i didnt say i think reunion sets are super fluffing annoying because of fluff like this.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2019, 3:38:20

I'm disappointed in you Derrick, you could have put those three posts into one so that your MO doesn't get disrupted....

;-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2019, 6:16:35

Originally posted by galleri:

penis

-shire

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 8th 2019, 12:03:11

lol @ chevs
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Chevs

May 8th 2019, 12:45:07

"too fluffty to do well"

I've netted twice in my life and got T10 both times, the only reason I didn't win the first time was someone topfed me and the second time Mr. Silver got mass FA

funny for a guy who says "GIT GUD" regularly...I don't even see you in the Top #500 for best 3 finishes. How long have you been playing again?

Looking at all of the Elders countries, i have no idea which one you are but no matter which one it is...i would be embarassed if I were you lol...
SOF Head Of Poop

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

May 8th 2019, 12:51:40

umm that might have to do with the fact Elders war pretty much every reset, so best 3 finishes don't really apply
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

mrcuban Game profile

May 8th 2019, 13:32:41

Whilst I don't agree with suiciders or griefers the set where those few were going to play and cause havoc like we've never seen before was certainly exciting. It brought the server together which was good energy IMO.

The game does need to have some uncertainly in the storyline. I think that far betters the stagnant that is hitting bots and tweaking numbers to increase the 'biggest number'...

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

May 8th 2019, 14:27:53

Chevs, if you have all these new ppl that follow your values and want to push this FR on clans, then you should start a clan. This is how the game can grow, drama can start, and give something to players to war for.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2019, 14:34:35

Lol.

Ive won FFA, and am top 10 for best 3 there, and after only playing the server for 2 years, am top 25 in top 10s.

I have 14 top tens total, wins, etc on other servers. I just don't net on 1a.

A stat from my profile worth looking at is my 11,658 defends over 19 deaths. 600 defends/death average is only bettered by a couple players on the server. What i intend to do here is wall, and statistically I'm far superior to you.

Chevs

May 8th 2019, 14:56:06

So you admit you’re garbage, can’t build a war country and can’t net either.

You’re only redeeming quality is that you are online 24/7 to wall and be outraged on the forums.

See we agree on something!!
SOF Head Of Poop

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 8th 2019, 15:21:53

Originally posted by LittleItaly:
Chevs, if you have all these new ppl that follow your values and want to push this FR on clans, then you should start a clan. This is how the game can grow, drama can start, and give something to players to war for.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2019, 15:26:13

You’re only redeeming quality is that you are online 24/7 to wall and be outraged on the forums.

We are all garbage, there is always someone better at playing.

I'm sure a lot are admiring that 90+k casher in monsters. I sure as hell wish i had that land or the other 10-15 countries that look better then mine. But for scrubs like me it feels really far away to get that rank 1 title. There are so many more better players around and with sof adding 50 more to the game it won't get easier.
There's people with more top 10 endings than I have top 100 :-( Atleast there is another reset to try and do it better.

I really thought I was doing really awesome and ahead of everyone in a lot of land. Then I started to check the different tags and saw I was behind 10+k and its been growing daily. I'm 1/4th behind the best in LaF.

Edited By: Mr Gainsboro on May 8th 2019, 15:30:00
Don of LaF

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2019, 15:28:20

For you Gains...

https://youtu.be/FrLequ6dUdM
(•_•)

Hardy Game profile

May 8th 2019, 15:32:39

LOUD NOISES

Suicidal Game profile

May 8th 2019, 15:39:03

galleri, let the puppies breathe

EE Patron

May 8th 2019, 15:39:37

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

:-)
It sucks half set have gone and I want a new one already and this time I will do it better but that's what I'm telling myself every set :-p
Don of LaF

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2019, 15:42:08

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

:-)
It sucks half set have gone and I want a new one already and this time I will do it better but that's what I'm telling myself every set :-p

I'm in the same boat brother, all we can do now is experiment with what we have :-/
(•_•)

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2019, 15:47:18

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

We are all garbage, there is always someone better at playing.

I'm sure a lot are admiring that 90+k casher in monsters. I sure as hell wish i had that land or the other 10-15 countries that look better then mine. But for scrubs like me it feels really far away to get that rank 1 title. There are so many more better players around and with sof adding 50 more to the game it won't get easier.
There's people with more top 10 endings than I have top 100 :-( Atleast there is another reset to try and do it better.

I really thought I was doing really awesome and ahead of everyone in a lot of land. Then I started to check the different tags and saw I was behind 10+k and its been growing daily. I'm 1/4th behind the best in LaF.

Wait a sec!? that monsters guy is a casher? I assumed it was Techer? how does that work then as Theo?

EE Patron

May 8th 2019, 15:56:15

Originally posted by UgolinoII:

Wait a sec!? that monsters guy is a casher? I assumed it was Techer? how does that work then as Theo?

You get more btp, cheaper military and more population do it works out decent. Less tech lvls/income so have to grab better and that does not seem to be a problem...yiu trade higher income for no switch cost in the end also.
Don of LaF

DruncK Game profile

May 8th 2019, 16:22:45

He's only making $35m/turn and his BPT is low at plus he's got like 15k unbuilt. Good spal and enough tanks to fend off griefers. I don't think he'll finish that well because he can Jose to either stock this cheap oil or food. Hopefully a good ass war breaks out and he can focus solely on oil for now and cash in on cheap food to supply the warrers. Cheap tech is a bonus for him but it won't last past 150k acres imo

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 8th 2019, 16:57:06

I think he will finish well but he isnt in a position to challenge for t3 right now (that may ofc change).

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2019, 17:10:22

Yeah, theo casher runs alright with the pop and bpt bonuses. It doesnt outweigh the tech change but it also doesn't make a gross amount less at max. Just a bit. With the bots adding allies now, it's a bit easier to gain some tech leaches and a strat like that became automatically better under that rule change. It seems on pace to finish solidly in the top ten.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 8th 2019, 17:28:40

Originally posted by Suicidal:
galleri, let the puppies breathe

Always

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2019, 18:08:27

Keeeeellllllll!

Makinso Game profile

May 9th 2019, 8:34:39

Round 1 FIGHT!

Makinso Game profile

May 9th 2019, 8:35:45

/me eats popcorn

So....in Chevs view I cannot have the pie and eat it too, well then.....ill just fluff the pie!

Uh oh..... is that even allowed by law? having sex with a pie?

En4cer Game profile

May 9th 2019, 10:38:06

I reckon he wins this set - last look he had 120k land worth of tech ally leeches - that is what will get him over the line.

Hardy Game profile

May 9th 2019, 12:59:07

Originally posted by Makinso:
/me eats popcorn

Only if you take it out for dinner first.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 9th 2019, 14:20:24

Originally posted by Hardy:
/me eats popcorn

Exactly.
(•_•)

daspheebsie Game profile

May 9th 2019, 14:44:05

LOUD NOISES

*shoves pasta in Hardy's ears*
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

Makinso Game profile

May 9th 2019, 14:52:28

/me eats popcorn

/me takes hardy out for dinner.

Chevs

May 9th 2019, 14:59:49

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by LittleItaly:

too lazy to lead.

but if i did get a small band of like minded wildling free folk people together, no doubt the server would just stomp us set after set for not conforming until we ceased to exist. which brings me back to my original post...pick one.
SOF Head Of Poop