Mar 10th 2012, 8:28:54

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:
Originally posted by locket:
Originally posted by hanlong:
Originally posted by maverickmd:
Actually the word First means first. and you they pressed attack first. So not incorrect or false but accurate by the definition of the word.

But if it makes you happier somehow then ok it was a mutual FS where you killed our best prepared countries first, blew your turns first and made your jumps before we were able too.

you had the chance to press the first attack ;P i gave you a public heads up that i'm sure you have read

yes because you are a "class act"

at least i don't hold 6 year old grudges ;)

I don't hold any grudges – but you don't want to hear that because that narrative works best for you.

You can campaign to have me removed from MD as much as you like – I am not threatened by you or your alliance.

If you want a piece of me then run at me but I'm tired of your underhanded bullfluff: the constant lies, the attempted undermining of my leadership with other leaders and worse.

Why don't you act like a real leader and shut your mouth on AT and play the game.

Lies? I wouldn't talk dude. MD did great till you showed up too :P I am also pretty sure we got more than a piece of you this set ;)

You don't know what you are talking about. I have been in MD since we came back.

You are doing exactly the same thing, somehow implying I'm "bad" for MD.

Play the game not the man.

It was your idea that got you stomped this set. We were friends till then or so everyone I know in Laf thought. Should have stayed that way.

ArsenalMD Game profile

Mar 10th 2012, 8:33:53

I've got nothing against what's happened in-game locket. - Read back we've not complaining!

The BS on AT on the other hand is part of a concerted campaign to interfere with MD internally and undertake a character assassination of me.

hanlong Game profile

Mar 10th 2012, 8:40:59

LOL

u apparently forgot to read the very own chat you took apart in ;)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

ArsenalMD Game profile

Mar 10th 2012, 8:47:14

LOL

u apparently forgot to read the very own chat you took apart in ;)

Oh yeah because I've been trying to get you removed from LaF for 6 months!

hanlong Game profile

Mar 10th 2012, 8:48:43

you very clearly talked about ur old grudge with LaF ;)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Jiman Game profile

Mar 10th 2012, 9:30:09

I once read my sisters dairy, I ended up taking a lot of items out of context.

Ever thought that is what occured here Hanlong? I mean, so many conversations occur about every aspect about everything everywhere, its impossible to be able to put it all into the correct context.

What does it matter if arsenal has a grudge against Laf? I dont think he does have one myself, but if he did can you say he is unable to seperate them from his actions as a leader?

What gives anyone the right to judge someones personal feelings?
There has obvoiusly been a lot of items happening recently besides what people feel.

Heck, I am still annoyed at Laf for you guys FSing us (before Christmas!!). Doesnt mean I am out to get Laf, infact I made it known that I dont want us to be the aggressors as it doesnt solve anything. It just adds to the pool of emotions.

I am sure one alliance can decide to attack another based on facts and not personel feelings. Right?

What would we find if we picked apart everything you have said hanlong behind closed doors. I am sure there are items you would like kept to yourself.

The only difference here is that you are able to look at someones dairy and we can not look at yours.

PS:

Short story:
I smacked my friend across the head the other day because I saw that he looked at a girls ass while sitting next to his gf. He asked me why I did it and I told him that it was because he stole a french fry from me the other day and I owed him.

Understanding other peoples prospectives and not assuming will lead us down to a road of peace ><

Edited By: Jiman on Mar 10th 2012, 11:09:18
See Original Post

Jiman Game profile

Mar 10th 2012, 9:32:20

Unless we can... cause that would be cool :O

hanlong Game profile

Mar 10th 2012, 9:34:02

there isn't a problem Jiman. he wanted a 1v1 war with LaF so he got one =)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Jiman Game profile

Mar 10th 2012, 9:38:01

:P

locket Game profile

Mar 10th 2012, 9:45:06

Good guy Jiman : Doesn't let his bros use girls butts for his viewing perversion.

Thats what girls would think anyways...

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 10th 2012, 17:08:29

If you don't think Arsenal has a long standing grudge against LaF then you are blind.

Firefly

Mar 10th 2012, 18:11:29

Wo That is why you slapped me? I can't look at another girls ass while sitting next to my gf?! Thats just asinine, Which coincidentally is what she had.

Son Goku Game profile

Mar 10th 2012, 18:18:23

Why don't you act like a real leader and shut your mouth on AT and play the game.

This thread was pretty civil until you stumbled in.

Mapleson Game profile

Mar 10th 2012, 18:23:24

Jiman, I'll love you to death, but dropping a FDP to no pact is not the path down the road to peace. LaF has been trying to rationalize that and the best reason that has been presented is that it was Arsenal's desire. If you or MD would like to present a different interpretation of events, I would love to hear them.

anoniem Game profile

Mar 10th 2012, 18:29:39

Mapleson = Captain Obvious?
re(ally)tired

Jiman Game profile

Mar 10th 2012, 19:21:50

I was referring to specific comments being made and not the entirety of events that have been occurring :O
I can remove that last comment if you find it too inconsistent :O

<3u2 :P

hanlong Game profile

Mar 10th 2012, 20:09:12

<3
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

SolidSnake Game profile

Mar 10th 2012, 22:34:30

The BS on AT on the other hand is part of a concerted campaign to interfere with MD internally and undertake a character assassination of me.

Why would anyone want to assassinate your character? I dont think anyone could hope to achieve the success in doing that, which you have achieved all on your lonesome.

iScode Game profile

Mar 10th 2012, 23:55:39

Quick question for MD.

If you didnt drop your FDP with LaF and plan to smack them behind their back because of a grudge. Why did you drop the pact and plan with sol and evo to hit Laf? Just out of curiosity.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

anoniem Game profile

Mar 10th 2012, 23:59:48

iscode, no offence, but this has nothing to do with you. curiosity or not - do you really think arsenal is going to waste his time on a Q&A session?

lawlz
re(ally)tired

Pride Game profile

Mar 11th 2012, 0:58:44

All these threads are pointless because, MD does not post about politics on AT. Sorry for everyone wasting their time to post.

Agree with Anoniem.

iScode Game profile

Mar 11th 2012, 1:08:50

Originally posted by anoniem:
iscode, no offence, but this has nothing to do with you. curiosity or not - do you really think arsenal is going to waste his time on a Q&A session?

lawlz

How does it have nothing to do with me Anoniem? As an alliance leader with a pact with MD, it would be good to know why MD wanted to war Laf when they were DP's the set before.

This was I can ensure I do not make the same mistakes as laf to ensure MD and Imag stay pacted.

And yes I would expect arsenal to answer this question. If the same was asked of me as an alliance leader, I would respond.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

ArsenalMD Game profile

Mar 11th 2012, 1:43:15

Originally posted by iScode:

lawlz

How does it have nothing to do with me Anoniem? As an alliance leader with a pact with MD, it would be good to know why MD wanted to war Laf when they were DP's the set before.

This was I can ensure I do not make the same mistakes as laf to ensure MD and Imag stay pacted.

And yes I would expect arsenal to answer this question. If the same was asked of me as an alliance leader, I would respond.

You are doing a great job of ensuring your pact with MD this set iScode. I salute you.

Agree 100% anoniem.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2012, 1:50:30

lawl at how MD is the bad guy for not renewing a pact, but LaF is the good guy for breaking pacts two sets in a row and crawling the webz for chat logs.

iScode Game profile

Mar 11th 2012, 1:53:57

lawlz

You are doing a great job of ensuring your pact with MD this set iScode. I salute you.

Agree 100% anoniem.

Why the sarcasm, I was being genuine?

I also tried to work that situation out as well Aresnal, it was a mistake that we hit him while tagged MD, I admit that, I am happy to admit that.

if you prefer not to state publicly what Laf did wrong maybe you could advise in private? I do sincerely just want to ensure good relations between MD and Imag.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

hanlong Game profile

Mar 11th 2012, 4:50:37

Quick question for MD.

If you didnt drop your FDP with LaF and plan to smack them behind their back because of a grudge. Why did you drop the pact and plan with sol and evo to hit Laf? Just out of curiosity.

he stated many points in that chat log that was revealed =) there is nothing else to be said =)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

iScode Game profile

Mar 11th 2012, 5:03:28

i must of missed it, i did just skim it.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

hanlong Game profile

Mar 11th 2012, 5:27:17

here's some excerpts from the logs:

<ArsenalMD> like those times LaF/RD botted the fluff out of me
<ArsenalMD> and my alliance
<ArsenalMD> we don't forget

<Arsenal> laf is all ex RD

<@Arsenal> I outted Turtle Crawler when he was Don of LaF in 2005
<@Arsenal> as an RD color complete with RD site logs
<@Arsenal> MD was botted by TC/LaF for 3 resets

P.S. what's even more funny is LaF never botted MD so really he's manufacturing his grudge out of thin air ;) and oh, i wasn't even around during 2005 so he's grinding his axe at the wrong person :P but the more <3 the better i guess =)

Edited By: hanlong on Mar 11th 2012, 5:29:41
See Original Post
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

iScode Game profile

Mar 11th 2012, 5:48:04

ahhh ok you must of missed my original post....

forget about it. jesus ask a simple question and it turns in to this!!!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Forgotten

Mar 11th 2012, 6:19:07

Funny thing is, the only way Turtle Crawler is related to the game now is that he fixes the boxcar.

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

hanlong Game profile

Mar 11th 2012, 6:45:06

ahhh ok you must of missed my original post....

forget about it. jesus ask a simple question and it turns in to this!!!

oh my bad. you are correct in your assessment of your original post =)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

anoniem Game profile

Mar 11th 2012, 8:37:10

here's some excerpts from the logs:

<Arsenal> laf is all ex RD

<@Arsenal> I outted Turtle Crawler when he was Don of LaF in 2005
<@Arsenal> as an RD color complete with RD site logs
<@Arsenal> MD was botted by TC/LaF for 3 resets

So LaF don't mind using SoF to help them out when the going gets tough? And will support them when they FS RD 10 years after being botted, but are on a crusade against arsenal because he dislikes LaF because they had a fluff load of leaders found out to be RD? Hypocrisy or what...
re(ally)tired

iScode Game profile

Mar 11th 2012, 9:48:56

Originally posted by Forgotten:
Funny thing is, the only way Turtle Crawler is related to the game now is that he fixes the boxcar.

Are you actually serious??? A well known cheater and someone who it has been proven would abuse access like that has access to all of Boxcar???

Pang please tell me this is not true, or were you not serious about this game being cheat or abuse free???
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

locket Game profile

Mar 11th 2012, 10:09:32

Are you actually serious??? A well known cheater and someone who it has been proven would abuse access like that has access to all of Boxcar???

Pang please tell me this is not true, or were you not serious about this game being cheat or abuse free???

Dude TC doesn't even make appearances in laf every 6 months. He shows up once or so every year and only really pops in if he hears that boxcar is broken and Pang hasn't dealt with it already.

highrock Game profile

Mar 11th 2012, 13:46:24

MD does not discuss politics on AT, but to clarify the confusion, whether or not a head in MD had a grudge against Laf was not the reason why the war happened.
formerly Viola MD

Son Goku Game profile

Mar 11th 2012, 16:52:47

Originally posted by highrock:
MD does not discuss politics on AT

Except when your President randomly does.

hanlong Game profile

Mar 11th 2012, 17:27:41

anoniem: ur post made 0 sense to me. i'm being honest lol.. i actually have no idea wtf u are talking about
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

iScode Game profile

Mar 11th 2012, 18:48:33

Dude TC doesn't even make appearances in laf every 6 months. He shows up once or so every year and only really pops in if he hears that boxcar is broken and Pang hasn't dealt with it already.

Not the point, you cant trust the guy as far as you could kick him...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

locket Game profile

Mar 11th 2012, 20:21:01

Not the point, you cant trust the guy as far as you could kick him...

Do you trust all the former cheaters who are playing the game right now? I think some have been on the development team at one point or another too ;)

iScode Game profile

Mar 11th 2012, 20:28:21

I dont know them all or their history, but I know TC's and thats enough for me...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

locket Game profile

Mar 11th 2012, 20:59:23

I dont know them all or their history, but I know TC's and thats enough for me...

You don't know the players in RD? :P I think you can trust TC. He has nothing to gain from doing anything wrong anyways.

euglaf Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 2:26:27

hanlong: i think he meant to say "we're killing our own" cause obviously all of laf = rd.

although i don't see how that would be hypocrisy. maybe more of an irony. if any of it were true.

i also can't tell if he was telling a joke or if he was being serious, but given anoniem's history i'm going to assume he was being serious.

iScode Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 3:10:54

Originally posted by euglaf:
hanlong: i think he meant to say "we're killing our own" cause obviously all of laf = rd.

although i don't see how that would be hypocrisy. maybe more of an irony. if any of it were true.

i also can't tell if he was telling a joke or if he was being serious, but given anoniem's history i'm going to assume he was being serious.

No what he is saying is its double standards to back up sof for attacking RD due to botting years ago. While also going on that Arsenal should not hold a grudge from so long ago.

I dont know what happened with sof/laf vs RD??? soo no comment, just clarifying what was said.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

hanlong Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 3:21:34

LaF backed SoF for attacking RD? since when did that happen?

it's also been a long ass time since SoF hit RD? i think the last time SoF hit RD, RD was tagkilled in like 24 hours, and that was almost a year ago. we only had a uNAP with SoF at that time and a FDP with RD actually... regardless SoF needed no help that reset clearly..

like i said, we are extremely confused =)

Edited By: hanlong on Mar 12th 2012, 3:24:59
See Original Post
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

En4cer85

Mar 12th 2012, 7:36:46

who are the fluff load of laf leaders that were in RD ??? I am pretty sure none of them (TC and Vic) the only ones i know of are even around anymore

Forgotten

Mar 12th 2012, 7:53:09

*gasp*

Maybe I was in RD, and I just have forgotten about it!

Oh wait, I'm not a leader in LaF, nor was I ever in RD.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

anoniem Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 9:02:29

given eugene's history - he's a fluff.
(at least iscode understood what i meant)

thank you and goodbye.
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 9:12:26

definition of hypocrisy:
The practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

i stand by what i said, and if you don't understand what i've said then why reply? clearly, it's just a poor attempt by you to be facetious, not that i'd expect anything else, seeing as you can't even tell the difference between irony and hypocrisy.
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 9:48:22

definition of hypocrisy:
The practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

i stand by what i said, and if you don't understand what i've said then why reply? clearly, it's just a poor attempt by you to be facetious, not that i'd expect anything else, seeing as you can't even tell the difference between irony and hypocrisy.

Layman's terms: You are DPed to an alliance that FSed RD for their past history (i.e. have held a grudge). You are DPed to the same alliance that FSed another, because they had too many members in a pre-arranged "Friendly" war (i.e. have held a grudge for a whole year, before claiming to have exacted their revenge by FSing).
You are trying to berate Arsenal for holding an alleged grudge against your alliance. Somehow I don't see how you have a leg to stand on in that regard, as you are extremely close allies to an alliance that has and still holds long-term grudges.

I wasn't trying to attack LaF, but simply point out that you can't attack somebody for certain "failings", but be best buddies with someone else who has the same "failings", without becoming a hypocrite. that is all.

As for your lack of history in RD- I won't say anymore. I don't care about that - it was silly of me to mention it, as it didn't coincide with the point I was trying to make, and probably just brought eugene out of the woodworks (which was not my intention =)).

Edited By: anoniem on Mar 12th 2012, 11:17:26
See Original Post
re(ally)tired

davidoss Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 11:03:33

Leave my eugene alone!