Verified:

Chewi Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 22:26:45

A bunch of dumb asses on an earth empires forum isn't a US court room though.

Chevs

Mar 14th 2012, 22:30:47

i farted and my house blew up
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 14th 2012, 22:35:07

Originally posted by Marco:

i dont know what country you live in, but in the US if you don't defend any of your accusations brought forth by another person in court, i'm sure the jury will find you guilty :P

Actually you have the right to the 5th amendment, and the accuser/prosecution has to prove guilt without a reasonable doubt

This is only true if the case goes to trial (proof beyond reasonable doubt etc). If the case goes to trial than the defendant must have entered a plea that requires the case to go to trial (such as Not Guilty, or Instanity).

The act of pleaing not guilty is an initial defence against the accusations, and thus falls outside of the scope of the conditions Hanlong mentioned.

Forgotten

Mar 14th 2012, 23:39:01

H4, how would you know the American's laws.

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Forum Moderator

Mar 14th 2012, 23:43:33

Because it is a common law system, and as such the basic jurisproudence associated with common law applies.

Revolver Game profile

Mar 15th 2012, 0:00:02

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:
Originally posted by En4cer85:
sorry i have since been informed from my earlier post that the TC = RD things was a load of bullfluff that was fabricated )not that i ever read into it) as many alliances have former RD players (yes the cheating ones)in them and i could not care less (i too was on the anal reaming end of RD while in UCN)

I never followed AT much at all so i didn't actually see where real RD members and heads came out and refuted LC's logs and such that made TC appear to be part of them. For that TC i am sorry.

urr what?

Given he was directly IP matched for Mr. Cream in RD's GT site against his LaF Don account and via a trace IP via ICQ it doesn't matter what logs you did or did not see.

Sorry bro but you had many Don's being in RD. (Not that MD is cleaner than clean - Ampy was found to be in RD and subsequently banned for life).

Not that this all matters now, but just to set the record straight.

Even if he was Mr Cream ? What does it change in your life ? You will declare war on us for that reason ? Because an old Don of LaF who doesn't even play anymore ? If you want to accuse us of cheating in the present era, please, feel free to report to Pang, Qz, Martian, Slagpit or any mods you wish. It will be a pleasure for us to let them investigate. You are behaving like a moron who still plays 6-7 years ago, when there was still 15k players in the game.

Things go on. Players are quitting the game (in case you didn't notice).

I was just setting this straight.. that it is past. Some people simply can't grow over some old conflicts or some old realities in the game.

Atryn Game profile

Mar 15th 2012, 12:03:25

Wow Revolver... you lack some reading skills. Note what Arsenal said at the end of what YOU quoted: "Not that this all matters now, but just to set the record straight."

I am trying to find other phrasing for you... "doesn't matter now", "not relevant to today", "not related to the issues of this thread", "you could ignore this and it wouldn't change this discussion"...

Any of these work for you?

sigh...

ArsenalMD Game profile

Mar 15th 2012, 13:11:41

Atryn don't worry - you can't stop stupidity some people are just born with it.

Having finally read this thread in its entirety I have come to a couple of conclusions:

1. Hanlong should retire:-p

2. I should retire, again.

3. H4 is just as guilty as Mr.Cream/TC btw, but that's another story and apparently I'm not allowed to set the record straight so I won't! - plus as I've said it doesn't matter now.

4. Anom. is a very reasonable guy and makes alot of sense.

ArsenalMD Game profile

Mar 15th 2012, 13:17:01

Originally posted by Revolver:
Originally posted by En4cer85:
sorry i have since been informed from my earlier post that the TC = RD things was a load of bullfluff that was fabricated )not that i ever read into it) as many alliances have former RD players (yes the cheating ones)in them and i could not care less (i too was on the anal reaming end of RD while in UCN)

I never followed AT much at all so i didn't actually see where real RD members and heads came out and refuted LC's logs and such that made TC appear to be part of them. For that TC i am sorry.

urr what?

Given he was directly IP matched for Mr. Cream in RD's GT site against his LaF Don account and via a trace IP via ICQ it doesn't matter what logs you did or did not see.

Sorry bro but you had many Don's being in RD. (Not that MD is cleaner than clean - Ampy was found to be in RD and subsequently banned for life).

Not that this all matters now, but just to set the record straight.

Even if he was Mr Cream ? What does it change in your life ? You will declare war on us for that reason ? Because an old Don of LaF who doesn't even play anymore ? If you want to accuse us of cheating in the present era, please, feel free to report to Pang, Qz, Martian, Slagpit or any mods you wish. It will be a pleasure for us to let them investigate. You are behaving like a moron who still plays 6-7 years ago, when there was still 15k players in the game.

Things go on. Players are quitting the game (in case you didn't notice).

I was just setting this straight.. that it is past. Some people simply can't grow over some old conflicts or some old realities in the game.

Oh as for this absolute dribble. Just because you can't cheat in the game doesn't mean you don't cheat. There have been plenty of instances of hacking, spying and other manipulation over the course of earth which aren't necessarily now gone from the game.

An RD head once offered me $$$ in my bank account for my councilor login to PDM during there long ass war. You are naive in the extreme.

The worst of RD wasn't in in-game botting, it was going outside the game, attacking people personally, hacking, spying etc.

Half of it was probably literally illegal.

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 15th 2012, 13:24:47

http://atarchive.gotdns.org:8080/...ivepost.jsp?thread=243065

Had to be one of the worst instances of running a player out of the game. Not saying RD did it, just giving an example.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Son Goku Game profile

Mar 15th 2012, 13:48:20

Just because you can't cheat in the game doesn't mean you don't cheat.

Ah, the internet. If something doesn't go your way the other person either cheated, or you weren't trying.

Stay classy.

Forum Moderator

Mar 16th 2012, 17:27:14

Originally posted by Son Goku:
Just because you can't cheat in the game doesn't mean you don't cheat.

errr.... this is absolutely incorrect?

If you aren't cheating ingame, then for the purpose of this game you aren't cheating. You may be acting immorally, possibly even illegally, but that does not impact your ingame cheating status anymore than me stepping out of my office and punching my boss in the face (illegal, immoral) impacts my cheating status in the game.

The game is the game. The things people say and do to eachother via messanger programs etc. is auxiliary to playing the actual game, but is not part of the game itself. One cannot be punished ingame (via deletion, suspension etc.) for words or actions that are conducted auxiliary to playing the game...

Forum Moderator

Mar 16th 2012, 17:32:08

and if I am just as guilty of TC of anything, than so are you Arsenal (see, you are not the only one that can through random accusions out there without any sort of evidence).

You are full of crap, and you are a damn liar.

Forgotten

Mar 16th 2012, 18:44:29

Forgotten is full of fluff!

Dammit!
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

drdial Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 19:45:58

BONUS