Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 28th 2018, 0:40:59

Originally posted by Symbolic:
Galleri. Just shut the fluff up and sit back too the other side.

Why?
Also *to
:P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

sinistril Game profile

Jul 28th 2018, 0:56:47

Originally posted by galleri:
Well, I just confirmed it with the alliance game mod that he does not own both countries. And the other player is a well-known old player in the game, so that would confirm to him that Zack is not running both countries. He did not tell me who the other player was.
So considered that part now is proven. Unless Zack has kidnapped said other player and has him locked up down in his mother's basement, thus we should call the cops in St. Louis.

That is a very real possibility
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2018, 3:10:37

Yeah I realized my mistake on that a while ago. Gerdy cleared it up. My initial assumption was wrong and I think you're all aware I'm not an all knowing god nor am I a puppetmaster. That said I did see him with that Nick a while back so I did think it was him initially but I'd forgotten that he already suicided you. But if you actually read thru the posts on here I retracted that and put someone else I think it could be, but really I'm just spitballing.

Honestly symba is about the only elder who hates laf enough to hit them and then be so flip phone sensation that he doesn't wall later. I've heard members of laf blaming vamps and he definitely would wall. 100%. If you think that's all the damage vamps would do too you are painfully mistaken.

If it were an elder, I'd typically know who it is so the fact that I don't means it's almost definitely not one of my crew.

I do think it's awfully suspicious that FDF suicided laf the last two sets he played before taking a long break. Then this set we see him start to post and you'll see at that time I say "hey, looks like laf still has suiciders" on his return post. I think if you're not at least considering the fact that I said FDF was a laf suicider, he suicided laf the last two sets before he quit, and the fact that I've asked most clans if they have seen him and they all say no that I've got a safe bet on who it is. That said, I relayed this collection of thoughts to requiem and hash and gerdy since that time so I'm not sure why you are posting week old conversations where I've already updated my assumptions to those people.

Requiem is definitely butthurt.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 28th 2018, 4:13:24
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 28th 2018, 3:47:08

Now that I explain my stance in a pm, you can now remove calling me a butthole.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2018, 3:53:48

Dont you be sliding into the DMs and not posting it!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 28th 2018, 3:54:48

Originally posted by Requiem:

Go slide your ass into a bed

Karnage XZ

Jul 28th 2018, 3:58:35

I'd like to report this message for slander. She cursed out a fellow player. Her country should be deleted.
Do as I say, not as I do.

breeze Game profile

Jul 28th 2018, 4:02:49

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:

I'd like to report this message for slander. She cursed out a fellow player. Her country should be deleted.

LOL that's funny Wheres the cursing at?

Karnage XZ

Jul 28th 2018, 4:03:54

Originally posted by breeze:

LOL that's funny Wheres the cursing at?
In between "Your" and "into"

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 28th 2018, 4:08:48

You mean like the word we use for "donkey"??
I will get Prime to delete my country for you.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 28th 2018, 4:09:40

But wait! Call now! Don't forget to get Derrick's country deleted for cussing too!
You get a 2 for 1 deal!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 28th 2018, 4:12:11

by the way:
slan·der
ˈslandər/Submit
nounLAW
the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

verb
make false and damaging statements about (someone).

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2018, 4:14:36

Lol. Edited. Btw. Galleri won the internet! She is the one!

Karnage XZ

Jul 28th 2018, 4:16:11

Derricks country is already laid waste too. Deleting it isnt enough punishment for him this set.

Karnage XZ

Jul 28th 2018, 10:56:07

by the way:
slan·der
ˈslandər/Submit
nounLAW
the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

verb
alright so you cussed him

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 28th 2018, 12:28:02

by the way:
slan·der
ˈslandər/Submit
nounLAW

verb

Originally posted by sinistril:
Sinistril he's not talking about your main handle, he's referring to all the other ones..duh

I see your reading comprehension has yet to improve. Self-edumacation ;//
my comprehension is fine, I read what I wanted to read. Kinda like what you do you fukkin tool.

What you doin' here then? ;) Let me get you deleted too.
To heck with it. All of earth is deleted for cussing.
Ass is not a cuss word btw. Well depending on the way you use it. Though I was telling him to take his donkey to bed lol

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2018, 13:38:37

Guys guys guys its ok, you're all getting deleted! I just paid QZ and Pang with a couple cases of fine American craft beer!

Have a swirvey day.

Karnage XZ

Jul 28th 2018, 15:42:14

by the way:
slan·der
ˈslandər/Submit
nounLAW

verb

Originally posted by sinistril:
Sinistril he's not talking about your main handle, he's referring to all the other ones..duh

I see your reading comprehension has yet to improve. Self-edumacation ;//
my comprehension is fine, I read what I wanted to read. Kinda like what you do you fukkin tool.

What you doin' here then? ;) Let me get you deleted too.
To heck with it. All of earth is deleted for cussing.
Ass is not a cuss word btw. Well depending on the way you use it. Though I was telling him to take his donkey to bed lol
fukkin is not even a word. It's fuk-kin, like saying kin-folk. Folk of the same kin. Sinistril and I are sort of like friends. But what you said, is unforgivable. Pologize to poor Reqiuem! I know you hurt his inner feelings!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 28th 2018, 17:39:55

He is having everyone deleted! Why should we apologize now? lol

Karnage XZ

Jul 29th 2018, 1:44:21

Delete everyone!

sinistril Game profile

Jul 29th 2018, 2:39:38

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Lol. Edited. Btw. Galleri won the internet! She is the one!

She is a program from the machine world, an agent. She cannot be The One.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2018, 2:43:58

Processing time for deletion is 12-14 business days. Looks like you lucked out.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2018, 2:54:01

/me eats popcorn
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Makinso Game profile

Jul 29th 2018, 23:47:50

What about Vamps? Maybe you didn’t direct them but you know who many of them are. You could prove your position by exposing them.

Its just frustrating to deal with this crap and other netting alliances do not.

As far as I know, Vamps has been a member of SOL for some time now including this set. We actually were discussing not too long ago how it's kind of boring that Vic retired and gains was promoted. There's hardly people there worth hating but you're doing a good job making a case for your griefers rn. Way to call out an ally. Two thumbs up on that. I did however forget oma was included in that block war, but that makes more sense. I know there was a handful of tags we didn't hit but maki was pulling the strings on that one and we openly refused to hit a couple of tags involved (albeit not OMA or red). So kudos. You've managed to name something that happened over a year ago (while at that time saying I was fighting ghosts lol).

If my paying reps legitimately serves no purpose and you're just going to blame every suicider on me anyways, explain to me what the point is? Why don't I just suicide laf right now? Am I just a good guy or what?

I'm trying to make things better between us and azn has done the same. Ultimately if there's no point in doing it, I'll just stop.

Really vamps is in SOL?

LOL I very much doubt that to be true dear Derrick. But try to SPIN this more. Doofus.

Makinso Game profile

Jul 29th 2018, 23:48:40

Originally posted by Gerdler:

Now if those reps had been accompained by something other than threats of more suicides unless we don't police etc it would be epic. Also the namecalling does not improve your credibility or garner you any respect from an almost all adult AT crowd I should think. :)

I tried explaining that to Derrick...... A lot of times..... He just doesn't get it.

Rasp Game profile

Jul 30th 2018, 14:41:49

Originally posted by Makinso:

If Evo even just had sent a trade pact paying 50M in cash for a start we would've looked at this differently. But all we've seen is deflection and no effort made by evo to pay reps at all.

Pardon my delay as I've been away for 3 weeks.

Last I recall, Maki and I were in discussions on IRC. The last direct message that I have with him is from 6/27 asking him what he wanted to do about the FA. I had no response. His inability to stay online or idle in a chat may have contributed to his inability to communicate things well. I've been on IRC 24/7.

It looks like it didn't matter though since he was already planning to blindside evo.

[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Karnage XZ

Jul 30th 2018, 15:06:30

Originally posted by Rasp:

If Evo even just had sent a trade pact paying 50M in cash for a start we would've looked at this differently. But all we've seen is deflection and no effort made by evo to pay reps at all.

Last I recall, Maki and I were in discussions on IRC. The last direct message that I have with him is from 6/27 asking him what he wanted to do about the FA. I had no response. His inability to stay online or idle in a chat may have contributed to his inability to communicate things well. I've been on IRC 24/7.

It looks like it didn't matter though since he was already planning to blindside evo.

I personally wanted to FS LCN. But nobody listens to me.

Symbolic Game profile

Jul 31st 2018, 1:51:06

Cute. Karnage you are starting to think like an elder.

Also Makinso has always been a pathological liar in this game, who would have known this fluff would come?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2018, 2:02:39

Ahh. I knew vamps was in sol more recently than elders. If he's not there this set it doesn't surprise me. He's been hardly active in this game all summer. Wasn't an attempt at spin. He was legitimately there last set.

I also tried to explain fluff to maki that flys way over his head. Mostly about Not being lame af and making the game fun for everyone. He's anti fun tho

Makinso Game profile

Jul 31st 2018, 11:57:18

Dear rasp, how hard is it to send 1 forum message to a person? And thanks for actually confirming we reached out, not our fault you never responded (forum msg would have worked). If you were actually so concerned about fixing the reps you owed, you would've used every means neccesary to find SOL.

Makinso Game profile

Jul 31st 2018, 11:59:21

Ahh. I knew vamps was in sol more recently than elders. If he's not there this set it doesn't surprise me. He's been hardly active in this game all summer. Wasn't an attempt at spin. He was legitimately there last set.

I also tried to explain fluff to maki that flys way over his head. Mostly about Not being lame af and making the game fun for everyone. He's anti fun tho

Narcism and borderline much?

Makinso Game profile

Jul 31st 2018, 11:59:54

Also vamps was not In SOL last set. You actually told me you hid vamps in stones last set so he could be a surprise waller...... LOL

Karnage XZ

Jul 31st 2018, 15:51:24

Originally posted by Symbolic:

Cute. Karnage you are starting to think like an elder.

Also Makinso has always been a pathological liar in this game, who would have known this fluff would come?
although once i spied the alliances last reset and saw evo FAing the opponents i inmediately said i wanted to kill evo. So looks like i got my first wish. If we hit LCN now, we would be told we disbanded an entire clan even though they said this was their final set. I think what the server needs is one whole set just netting and no suicides, no war. One peaceful set and everyone is left alone. Untag players identify they are real players so nobody mistakes them for a bot. No war, no hate from the past. Just two months of peace and I think that would reset the balance on this server. Anyone who violates the terms should be banned from playing on the server for the reset and the damaged player recompensated for any damages from the violating player. Moderators could make this happen, its the only way to ensure a reset like this could happen and would be good for the game. Would be a surefire way for old players to comeback and net for a reset without getting suicided.

Karnage XZ

Jul 31st 2018, 15:53:29

i mean moderator recompensate the player to the former good state of their country before the suicide.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2018, 16:38:39

Also vamps was not In SOL last set. You actually told me you hid vamps in stones last set so he could be a surprise waller...... LOL

That was 2 sets ago. I know it all bleeds together when we do the same war 47 times in a row and nothing is memorable or fun about any of it. I'd expect your memories to get a little muddy though considering your goal is not to have fun, or make the game fun for others. I seriously had heard he was there for the reunion set but it's more likely he's just inactive. He was basically inactive on team and ffa this set.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 31st 2018, 16:43:58
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2018, 16:46:15

Narcism and borderline much?

You must really love your job. Your attempts at diagnosing my mental problems is very cute. The truth is I'm a bipolar schizophrenic. You were never even close. Must be a awful shrink.

By the way, attempting to ridicule someone for having mental problems is kind of disgusting given your profession. Do you go home and make fun of your clients too?

Good to know you aren't just an asshole who is bad for the game. You're also a terrible person.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 31st 2018, 17:14:01
See Original Post

Makinso Game profile

Aug 1st 2018, 9:16:05

Oh wow, from a fun jab to full flex personal insults about career and life? That says more about you then me.
If by any chance you assume that things people say or do in an online text based game reflect what they do in real life then oh my do I feel truly sorry for you........

Anyways Derrick in this game we ain't each others fans (though your consistent attempts of trolling me do make me think you're part of some kind of maki fanclub) but I'm also human.

So as a professional courtesy I'll get into your claim about bipolar schizofrenia. It confuses me and also worries me. Bipolar schizofrenia does not exist. You can be bipolar or you can have a form of a schizofrenic disorder but both is unusual and far as my knowledge reaches not possible. Bipolar disorder and schizofrenia can have similar symptoms but in no form or way are they the same or a co-morbid disorder......

Solution to the problem if you show symptoms to both disorders there is a schizofrene type diagnose. It's called Schizoaffective disorder. There are evident treatment protocols for that specific disorder. So I hope whomever diagnosed you or is helping you knows what they are doing. When people say bipolar schizofrenia either their knowledge is outdated or they're making mistakes. Which could also mean you get treated wrong which could only strengthen your symptoms or problems.

Now that I took you seriously I also have to assume you might be trolling in which case LOL. Good attempt but also a fail :-) I just explained to you why :)

with <3 - Maki

Karnage XZ

Aug 1st 2018, 9:47:09

On a site note and all diagnoses aside. I have seven kills this set. Hopefully more to come.
Shaman Healers (#57)
(Tyranny)
Clan: SOL
Networth: 12,304,559
Land: 12415
Successful Attack Percentage: 96.3%
Kills: 7

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 1st 2018, 13:21:20

Oh wow, from a fun jab to full flex personal insults about career and life? That says more about you then me.
If by any chance you assume that things people say or do in an online text based game reflect what they do in real life then oh my do I feel truly sorry for you........

Anyways Derrick in this game we ain't each others fans (though your consistent attempts of trolling me do make me think you're part of some kind of maki fanclub) but I'm also human.

So as a professional courtesy I'll get into your claim about bipolar schizofrenia. It confuses me and also worries me. Bipolar schizofrenia does not exist. You can be bipolar or you can have a form of a schizofrenic disorder but both is unusual and far as my knowledge reaches not possible. Bipolar disorder and schizofrenia can have similar symptoms but in no form or way are they the same or a co-morbid disorder......

Solution to the problem if you show symptoms to both disorders there is a schizofrene type diagnose. It's called Schizoaffective disorder. There are evident treatment protocols for that specific disorder. So I hope whomever diagnosed you or is helping you knows what they are doing. When people say bipolar schizofrenia either their knowledge is outdated or they're making mistakes. Which could also mean you get treated wrong which could only strengthen your symptoms or problems.

Now that I took you seriously I also have to assume you might be trolling in which case LOL. Good attempt but also a fail :-) I just explained to you why :)

with <3 - Maki

Maki,
my egg donor aka mother is that rare exception. :/ She is bipolar, schizo, manic, and has multiple personalities, she has had multiple shock treatments (so she was diagnosed with all this). Fun times growing up (sarcasm) until I was put in foster care.

Makinso Game profile

Aug 1st 2018, 14:09:35

I can understand that galleri,

Because former diagnostic tools allowed those diagnostics, and worldwide (western countries) it was decided that diagnostics should not be changed based on modern insights.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2018, 16:38:17

It's been about a decade since I went to a doc but I can tell you the words I remember. It was something like cyclothmia? Or something? And hebefrenia?

Anyways same with my broken back. The drugs they handed out at least at the time made me feel crazier than life.

I just remember they compared it to mild bipolar and schizo at the time. I did cognitive therapy for years and played guitars and whatnot. I don't really notice it now and it doesn't seem to affect anything really.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2018, 16:54:55

Well Derrick with all respect if you need help I hope you would seek it. I have hypothyroidism and the way I felt became my new normal over time until it was discovered. That is being tired, mood swings etc. I never knew there could be such an issue until I did. Your daily life is your ‘normal’ so the feeling of nothing being wrong, alone, is probably not a good assessment of wellbeing.

If you are telling the truth stay healthy my friend!

Btw my brother in law is schizophrenic so I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2018, 17:22:59

I don't know. I've never been a fan of prescription pharmaceuticals and klanopins and stuff make me feel batfluff insane. I do yoga, I meditate, do cognitive exercises, etc. It's realistically more effect mood control maintainance tho I could probably stand to quit drinking as much because it does become a more prominant issue.

That said, when I broke my spine I was diagnosed with a severe form of Marfan syndrome and it is directly affecting my heart. I've had two model pericarditis type attack because of that and it seems like after visiting a variety of doctors the research is a little behind the cure and treating the symptoms is the main thing. Which at current involves essentially taking NSAID's to taper off the inflammation in my connective tissues.

Without going too deep in to medical jargon, my heart and eyeballs will likely explode within the next 10 years and i kind of live everyday like it's my last. Antidepressants and antipsychotics lower the quality of life and make me feel dissociative and emotionless. I don't want to feel like that when I know I basically borrow each day and have already had two heart attacks. I just let people experience my crazy for what it is. Which considering I'm typically mild mannered and just have outbursts it's not too much for people. Although I do have a way of rapidly fracturing relationships.

Hopefully that isn't too heavy haha.

breeze Game profile

Aug 1st 2018, 17:25:22

So this post goes from SOL bullying an small netting clan to medical disorders. wow BS blah blah BS blah blah BS blah blah carry on high schoolers. Oh and bonus

Karnage XZ

Aug 1st 2018, 17:49:22

https://reishiimmune.com grow your own. .

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 2nd 2018, 0:08:45

Legit question, that isn't going make me see stuff right?

Karnage XZ

Aug 2nd 2018, 0:28:49

No, those are purely medicinal. Cure and prevent many diseases and ailments. Better to grow them yourself. You can go to sporeworks.com and get the syringe and than find a growkit and watch some videos. Totally legal since they have no psilocybin which is what give you the "spiritual experience" ReD reishi mushrooms are used as cancer treatments all across china, japan, korea.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 2nd 2018, 4:27:27

Interesting. I will have to do some more research...course with all I have going on...that will probably be this time next year :/

Karnage XZ

Aug 2nd 2018, 5:26:50

So my understanding is this: When life experiences shape you into the person you are, this is considered a mental illness? I have and always will disagree that this way of thinking is a mental illness, even though the things you do are a personal choice, it is difficult to change the nature of what your surroundings formed you to be. If you were in an accident and had your brain crushed and are missing half your brain. It would be understanding to have a mental illness. This has become a business of "mental illness" to discount spiritual encounters by those who refuse to believe in anything other than the physical world. While I believe some mental illness exists, it is actually more of a rarity than presumed by society.
In Example: Has anybody ever seen The American Horror Story season "Asylum" their are some real crazies in there, but some of them are completely innocent or just socially rejected. The people running the asylum are actually more crazy than the people in them. I would also like to point out something else I noticed. Remember when they were doing the exorcism in the same building as the asylum and the demon ended up going into one of the nuns who worked in the asylum. Their was an old woman in the asylum who could see the demon in the nun and the demon possessed nun ended up killing the old woman. Well if you've ever read anything out of the bible, it is mentioned that God gave 7 spiritual gifts to some humans the one this old woman had would have had to been "the gift of distinguishing spirits" meaning that she could actually see the demons in those possessed through a distortion in the eyes and also could sometimes feel them there as referenced elsewhere in the bible. Some call this the power of discernment. Either way she was probably locked up for "Seeing things that were not there" but what if in fact what she was seeing was real? None of you actually understand the world you are living in and even an "Expert in psychology" who doesn't believe in the spiritual realm could never truly be an expert at his or her job. No pun intended. I just would like to try and open the eyes and widen the perception you all have on "mental illness.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 2nd 2018, 12:01:07

You guys spam to much.

https://reishiimmune.com grow your own. .

I should try it considering what I get is to kill the immune system :-)
Don of LaF