Verified:

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 6th 2018, 12:29:42

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by Vamps:
@Req did you accuse me of running a country that died in under 500 defends? :-(

End of the set, just open up your private profile ... problem solved. Matter a fact, just everyone open their profiles at the end of the set.
Viola!

Create new account with fake name every round. Situation immediately side-stepped.

TeckMing Game profile

Aug 6th 2018, 15:07:36

bonus

Karnage XZ

Aug 6th 2018, 15:38:32

Anyways fuccccccckkq my enemies!
Do as I say, not as I do.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2018, 19:54:10

Page 6 ftw

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 7th 2018, 4:35:44

Originally posted by Primeval:
Originally posted by Vamps:
@Req did you accuse me of running a country that died in under 500 defends? :-(

End of the set, just open up your private profile ... problem solved. Matter a fact, just everyone open their profiles at the end of the set.
Viola!

Create new account with fake name every round. Situation immediately side-stepped.

Way to go Prime....

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 7th 2018, 4:55:13

At least he gives good advice :P
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DruncK Game profile

Aug 7th 2018, 4:59:40

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
At least he gives good head :P

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 7th 2018, 5:29:43

THAT I wouldn't know, but thanks for the heads up....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Makinso Game profile

Aug 7th 2018, 7:38:36

While I strongly disagree with suiciding on a SOLer or suiciding at all no matter who it is.

I'd like to make the official note that: Weezy (like Syko) has been an upstanding SOLer, we will kill him for suiciding on SOL like we would do to any SOLer that would suicide on our tag. The same goes for Drunck (Edit:"we're not killing Drunck!!, was saying he was an upstanding member !!) . The fact that Syko and Weezy got into an argument leading to Weezy suiciding Syko is a sad sight. Alas things go as they go. As a (was going to say wise but knowing where the phrase comes from I'll not haha) man once said: "kill them all and let god sort em out!".

As for Sui!, guess it's in your name ;). *blows a handkiss*

Makinso Game profile

Aug 7th 2018, 7:43:09

@DerrickICN

Elders are the new netters!

HAH BURN! .........

Makinso Game profile

Aug 7th 2018, 7:43:33

That was not even remotely funny mak, jesus.

Makinso Game profile

Aug 7th 2018, 7:43:48

Well I thought it was.... *pets maki*

Makinso Game profile

Aug 7th 2018, 7:44:26

Mak eat a snickers!

Makinso Game profile

Aug 7th 2018, 7:44:56

*Slaps forehead* Maki we need to have THE TALK ................. again *sighs*

Makinso Game profile

Aug 7th 2018, 7:45:59

*Eats the snickers*

NO I will not have THE TALK with you Makmomma!

Suicidal Game profile

Aug 7th 2018, 10:01:32

Did weezy get kicked from wc? Never get even, get some head

Suicidal Game profile

Aug 7th 2018, 10:02:31

syko gettin' all da white privilege

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 7th 2018, 10:33:05

Go weezy go

Karnage XZ

Aug 7th 2018, 11:13:32

Weezy go down just like the rest. Hell i didnt even get outta bed to wall both times yall killed me. Sleep is more important to me.

Karnage XZ

Aug 7th 2018, 11:16:46

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Did weezy get kicked from wc? Never get even, get some head
nah he left our whatsapp chat himself we can screen shot that. We only locked him out of warchat after you and he broke me down for your friends. We can screenshot that too sith time and date stamps, but se dont need to prove anything. You had your fun and so did we.

Makinso Game profile

Aug 7th 2018, 15:09:40

Hey suici,

Sorry but Syko is telling the truth here.
Everyone was on strict orders not to do anything to Weezy unless Weezy hit a SOLer.

Suicidal Game profile

Aug 7th 2018, 15:17:08

me and weezy don't take this stuff as serious as some might.....we look at it as a game. we here to have fun and watch the syko babble

Makinso Game profile

Aug 7th 2018, 15:52:10

But I babbled so much @ myself here. .....

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 7th 2018, 16:32:08

great clan unity on display here

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 7th 2018, 17:52:11

Hey guys. Wanna beat up some tiny tags and infight for a set with Me? Thinking bout joining sol. Sounds like fun.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Aug 7th 2018, 17:59:35

Ttt
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 7th 2018, 18:07:55

I think it's Derrick's fault. :)

Makinso Game profile

Aug 7th 2018, 20:00:24

The more he talks the more he ridicules himself

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 7th 2018, 20:30:42

Originally posted by Gerdler:
I think it's Derrick's fault. :)

Bout time somebody got it right. I've been waiting like two days for someone to blame me. :p

Originally posted by Makinso:
The more he talks the more he ridicules himself

The more you talk the more I want to shoot myself in the face for existing on a planet with garbage like you on it. Funny to watch you deflect like that. That's one of my tricks.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 7th 2018, 20:31:51

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 7th 2018, 20:39:11

People be so hung up on having an enemy. It's an age old leadership thing in this game to villainize certain players against the whole to give yourself a purpose above just having fun in the game. I do it too (see Vic of laf).

Really it's just a shame dissi retired because he made a better villain.

Don't forget when you play both sides against the middle, that oftentimes the middle is your own clan members. Dissent also comes in a variety of packages. Leadership is more about keeping your guys cordial than creating a hypothetical bad guy. It seems the attitude is a mere product of the direction. When the goal is to kill the bad guy instead of having fun, people will decide for themselves who the bad guy is, and then you've got infighting issues.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 7th 2018, 20:46:58
See Original Post

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 7th 2018, 21:23:12

Gerd that is a very appropriate video - LOL

Karnage XZ

Aug 8th 2018, 2:03:51

Nobody said anyone was a bad guy, Makinso said Weezy was an upstanding member who chose his own actions. Maybe you should learn to read and comprehend a little better Derrick. Weezy talked about how boring the war was and started saying weeks ago he was going to find a better option so he could actually get to stonewall. A selfish thing to do, to suicide the alliance that took you in when you pick a verbal fight with your leader with the intention to ensure that it would end in you feeling self justified for your intentions to suicide your own tagged alliance. But hey I ain't mad at cha.

Symbolic Game profile

Aug 8th 2018, 2:08:52

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
Nobody said anyone was a bad guy, Makinso said Weezy was an upstanding member who chose his own actions. Maybe you should learn to read and comprehend a little better Derrick. Weezy talked about how boring the war was and started saying weeks ago he was going to find a better option so he could actually get to stonewall. A selfish thing to do, to suicide the alliance that took you in when you pick a verbal fight with your leader with the intention to ensure that it would end in you feeling self justified for your intentions to suicide your own tagged alliance. But hey I ain't mad at cha.

I feel like that's something I did a while back. I can't really place it though.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 8th 2018, 3:54:08

Originally posted by Makinso:
But I babbled so much @ myself here. .....

I was becoming worried!

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2018, 4:15:01

Lol speaking of reading comprehension I was referring to myself as the villain and it completely sailed over your head. My post had nothing to do with you and Weezy's drama.

Maybe you should re-read because you clearly don't get what I'm saying. There's no hyperbole there. It's just a point I've realized over time.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 8th 2018, 4:20:41
See Original Post

Karnage XZ

Aug 8th 2018, 12:28:28

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

Lol speaking of reading comprehension I was referring to myself as the villain and it completely sailed over your head. My post had nothing to do with you and Weezy's drama.

Maybe you should re-read because you clearly don't get what I'm saying. There's no hyperbole there. It's just a point I've realized over time.
Maybe you should just be more clear about who or what you're addressing.Problem solved. Your welcome.

Suicidal Game profile

Aug 8th 2018, 12:34:17

Maybe you should just be more clear about who or what you're addressing.Problem solved. Your welcome.

Maybe you should just stfu and stop with all your white privilege

sinistril Game profile

Aug 8th 2018, 12:43:23

Your welcome.

Clarity is a fluff.

On a related note, self-edumacation!!
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 8th 2018, 14:38:51

You all should of never gotten back on track, I liked our new subject.

So anyhow I canned pickled okra last night!

Karnage XZ

Aug 8th 2018, 16:35:37

Maybe you should just stfu and stop with all your white privilege
This whole time I thought you were white, now it turns out you think very little of yourself whatever you are.

Karnage XZ

Aug 8th 2018, 16:35:55

Originally posted by sinistril:
Your welcome.

Clarity is a fluff.

On a related note, self-edumacation!!
Best Kind!

Karnage XZ

Aug 8th 2018, 16:36:58

You all should of never gotten back on track, I liked our new subject.

So anyhow I canned pickled okra last night!
Whenever my fan club shows up, this always happens. For the first time ever, I'll have to apologize for this, sometimes I draw the wrong crowd.

Karnage XZ

Aug 8th 2018, 16:43:35

I guess now I know what I'm gonna be for Halloween. A white privelaged person, I dare not paint my face black, that would be rascist, but being white privelaged I can get away with that. Thanks fir picking my costume suicidal. If there is any way I can be whiter and privelaged Im gonna find it come this october

Edited By: Karnage XZ on Aug 8th 2018, 16:46:13

Suicidal Game profile

Aug 9th 2018, 1:07:05

try that stfu thing

osloos Game profile

Aug 9th 2018, 1:09:45

Are u the suicidal that detagged to join a war? And had the balls to ask for fa?

Wronghouse Game profile

Aug 9th 2018, 1:42:04

lol

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 9th 2018, 2:28:09

Everyone here should google Baba Sen on YouTube. Enjoy. Or Laugh!

Suicidal Game profile

Aug 9th 2018, 2:53:51

Originally posted by osloos:
Are u the suicidal that detagged to join a war? And had the balls to ask for fa?

darn right I am.....left LCN the first time and this time cuz nettin' is gay

Karnage XZ

Aug 9th 2018, 5:12:38

try that stfu thing
keep doing gY ABs on me. I never liked you.