Verified:

mrcuban Game profile

Jul 23rd 2018, 9:03:59

I don’t know what to think but 32 on 7 ain’t fair. But maybe this wasn’t meant to be fair.

All these situations are going to become harder to avoid. Those who want to net will become targets for those who want to war simply due to player numbers.

Makinso Game profile

Jul 23rd 2018, 11:49:04

Dear Yank,

When we hit someone, we go talk to them and make our offer for reps.
When you do someone wrong, Marshal talks in circles? He needs to pass it to higher ups, or Evo is going to war so no reps for SOL this set. Or makes some witty ass remark about how high the reps need to be.

If Evo even just had sent a trade pact paying 50M in cash for a start we would've looked at this differently. But all we've seen is deflection and no effort made by evo to pay reps at all.

Karnage XZ

Jul 23rd 2018, 12:03:05

I personally think Evo should help elders and stones for the rest of the reset. I wouldn't hold that against them after this reset.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 23rd 2018, 12:41:51

I personally think this war is boring af and you all suck
Catch me on ir c

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 23rd 2018, 13:11:25

Hi, Yank. Why are you still dealing with this poofestation?

I'm talking about this server, not the alliance.

Join me in the afterlife. We all float down here.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 23rd 2018, 14:29:19

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
And don't let Marshal do FA :P

i tried to get answer from that fluffing retard but he chose to ignore me and instead fs's evo.

as for mafia games i retired so find some1else to vote on day 1.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Marshal Game profile

Jul 23rd 2018, 14:37:34

pankinso: i could have sent you 350m million bucks if you had just asked but no, last msg from you is 15 fking days ago and my last msg to you is 13 days ago so look into mirror and you see idiot there.

if you retard had just said how much money/troops/bushels you want this war wouldn't happened but no, you just were silent 2 weeks and then fs'd evo.

karnage: evo helping stones? after what happened with them (taker idiot and ratski moron and his "friend") its pretty much out of queston.

Karnage XZ

Jul 23rd 2018, 15:04:11

yeah, well you guys are making it really hard to have fun marshal.. But I managed.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 23rd 2018, 15:11:54

Originally posted by Makinso:

When you do someone wrong, Marshal talks in circles?

ROFL. No way. Marshal never did that I'm sure. :P

Marshal Game profile

Jul 23rd 2018, 15:13:45

good for you syko.

sinistril Game profile

Jul 23rd 2018, 16:01:50

Marshal, you're what is called 'low hanging fruit'. Easy war, you won't fight back, you'll appease the blood hunger in SOL. Exactly Makimso's MO.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

breeze Game profile

Jul 23rd 2018, 16:11:13

When we hit someone, we go talk to them and make our offer for reps

That's a crock of crap right there. You killed an Imag guy last set and you werent even involved in the war we were having with PDM. There was no contact made by you or anyone to pay reps. Again you talk out of both sides of your mouth. Now you tag kill EVO a netting clan. I don't care if reps were not payed back to you. Kill the offender not the entire NETTING clan. Again SOL bullying whoever they want.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 23rd 2018, 17:02:58

I don't know why anyone is surprised here, if I was the leader of any of the remaining small tags, I'd be contacting my allies and prep for war.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Makinso Game profile

Jul 23rd 2018, 17:29:18

Hey Marshal,

If this was so important to you? Why not reach out?

Not to say you guys never started paying off the first reps? Which were actually discussed?

Edited By: Makinso on Jul 23rd 2018, 17:31:34
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 23rd 2018, 17:33:28

Typical makinso. Very below average fun factor. Easy win. Same story. One of my favorite Makinso quotes is "this isn't about having fun." I've said about two different wars that x would "be more fun" and gotten that response two times from him. Honestly I'd hate to be lead by someone with that attitude. Last I checked this is a game.

Or another favorite. "SOL is very easy to lead." This in reference to how his members, like sheep, will just hit whoever he says without protest and never speak up or thing for themselves

"I never said SOL hates Elders. You guys are just easier to war atm."

It's all just classic Makinso. Look for easy kills and take them rather than even attempting anything close to making the game fun. Maybe your sheep's will go along with it but you might just be boring them. *watches for SOL tag size next set*

Makinso Game profile

Jul 23rd 2018, 18:11:02

You remain an entertaining troll Derrick

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 23rd 2018, 18:27:20

I would like to see a response to iMag's comment Maki (curiosity has gotten to me.)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 23rd 2018, 18:37:08

Originally posted by Shweezy:
I personally think you all suck

confirmed
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 23rd 2018, 19:42:42

Originally posted by galleri:
Hey marshal...I have sent you a message about you know what. It is qzjul's site and he is the one that has added me, but you keep removing me...and I also don't appreciate the fact that you changed my nic. I have also sent qzjul a message on irc about this.

You did? o.O I'll have to check
Finally did the signature thing.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 23rd 2018, 19:55:00

I would like to see a response to iMag's comment Maki (curiosity has gotten to me.)

Curiosity killed the cat

:P
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 23rd 2018, 20:01:54

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Curiosity killed the cat

:P

I am alive :P

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 23rd 2018, 20:14:19

/me drops an anvil on gallicat ;)
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

Makinso Game profile

Jul 23rd 2018, 20:18:41

Did we never dec on you imag???

If so I am truly sorry. We should have.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 23rd 2018, 20:23:39

Originally posted by Makinso:
Did we never dec on you imag???

If so I am truly sorry. We should have.

Maki,
I haven't been in iMag for like 3 sets, maybe 2, but that is the lamest thing I have ever heard. C'mon now. You kill one country and claim you meant dec on them?

Karnage XZ

Jul 23rd 2018, 20:59:57

I'm hearing the sound of sore loser trumpets sounding around here.

sinistril Game profile

Jul 23rd 2018, 21:02:04

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
I'm hearing the sound of sore loser trumpets sounding around here.

They follow you around everywhere you go
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Karnage XZ

Jul 23rd 2018, 21:02:36

P.S. Anything you say: can and will be used against you outside of the court of law. Where everyone reads between the lines and is a street lawyer.

sinistril Game profile

Jul 23rd 2018, 22:02:17

feisty

Riddler Game profile

Jul 23rd 2018, 23:58:09

Originally posted by Celphi:
I rarely keep up with the politics of this server., but to blindside a netting clan is kinda lame.

I like LAF and several of their members, but this move is likely going to send more members to their clan. I prefer to see diversity of clans on a server. I'm skeptical that there wasn't an alternative solution.

they can all come to Rage :p

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 24th 2018, 0:25:17

Originally posted by Riddler:
Originally posted by Celphi:
I rarely keep up with the politics of this server., but to blindside a netting clan is kinda lame.

I like LAF and several of their members, but this move is likely going to send more members to their clan. I prefer to see diversity of clans on a server. I'm skeptical that there wasn't an alternative solution.

they can all come to Rage :p

Yeah I was actually pointing this out the other day. The more the smaller tags get molested the more we see membership move to a two tag system. The typical reasons for this is netters in small tags just want to lazily net with old pals and chat a bit. Small war tags seem to have the ability to try to sustain thru assembling a bloc (as an effort to take on one of the large clans or by attacking small netter tags. Due to the fact that small war tags must align themselves to survive against the threat of a larger clan, their only natural enemies become small netting tags, like imag the last two sets, or blocs against the large tags, like every other small war tag.) though the act of doing that seems to get the small war tags singled out and wrecked in a day by a much larger threat for a handful of sets (see laf and sol recently).

Following the current arc (In the last year ish we've seen 2 war tags dissolve into sol and three netting tags into laf, potentially 4 if lcn truly dissolves after this set), we're absolutely headed for Drumpfkinso and Gerdillary and if you don't pick one you've already beat yourself.

With at least 40% of membership of the game not wanting to play with those guys but also being squeezed out of having their fun (whether war or net) I think you lose a great deal of membership. And at least lose all notions of parity. I don't often agree with celphi but he's absolutely spot on.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 24th 2018, 0:30:35
See Original Post

Karnage XZ

Jul 24th 2018, 0:59:44

Cryfest 2018! Hosted by yours truly DerrickICN.

farmer Game profile

Jul 24th 2018, 2:59:13

i see crying since i been gone. seems a little salty in here

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 24th 2018, 4:06:00

Gerdillary! I like it! :)

DruncK Game profile

Jul 24th 2018, 12:33:42

Elders is recruiting ;)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 24th 2018, 15:49:39

Lol. THE PEOPLE NEED A THIRD CHOICE! I'm like a felon. Probably lifetime banned from either of them haha

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 24th 2018, 17:29:36

You can always join taker and his band if misfits at stones, Derrick.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 24th 2018, 18:38:17

LOCK GERD UP

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 24th 2018, 19:13:37

I bet with good behavior you could get into either a few decades from now. <3

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 24th 2018, 20:15:33

THROW AWAY THE KEY

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 24th 2018, 23:31:54

Will Elders be tagged or untagged?

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2018, 12:04:15

Almost every netting tag that merged into LaF merged into LaF because of the actions of (primarily) Elders and (to a much smaller extent) SOL
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 26th 2018, 4:27:09

Vote Smikke!
Oh wait we killed you already :P

Hampire Game profile

Jul 26th 2018, 5:21:49

Bonus!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2018, 16:15:36

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
Almost every netting tag that merged into LaF merged into LaF because of the actions of (primarily) Elders and (to a much smaller extent) SOL

Lol. History lesson? I'll hear you out tho. Name 1 netting tag who joined laf because of the actions of elders. Just need 1. LCN bounced into laf at the end of last set because of neither of those tags. OMA wasn't us or SOL either. that was a product of the MD war. I'm legit trying to think of one tag. Nothing comes to mind.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 26th 2018, 16:19:01
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2018, 16:20:26

You guys are all the same everywhere.

I'm frankly surprised you haven't blamed elders for SOL hitting evo.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2018, 16:24:10

Every player in this game who suicides, griefs or kills is just called an elder I think. Rather than putting some intelligent thought into who your suicides are and addressing that and trying to fix the problem, you just call it an elder and point the finger at me. I get it. Not like I didn't make an effort to pay my clans reps this set while SOL still owes you $3b.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2018, 16:59:51

i blame gargler

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2018, 17:42:50

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Every player in this game who suicides, griefs or kills is just called an elder I think. Rather than putting some intelligent thought into who your suicides are and addressing that and trying to fix the problem, you just call it an elder and point the finger at me. I get it. Not like I didn't make an effort to pay my clans reps this set while SOL still owes you $3b.

Lets be honest a lot of them are Elders members or former members, dont play stupid. You support and encourage it behind closed doors. Don’t be nice in public and plot behind the scenes, its very unflattering.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2018, 19:50:34

Lol. History lesson? I'll hear you out tho. Name 1 netting tag who joined laf because of the actions of elders. Just need 1. LCN bounced into laf at the end of last set because of neither of those tags. OMA wasn't us or SOL either. that was a product of the MD war. I'm legit trying to think of one tag. Nothing comes to mind.
The MD war would have been completely ok for OMA if it hadn't been preceded by 5 sets of (mainly) Elders, SOL and iMaggots wars.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2018, 20:49:35

The MD war would have been completely ok for OMA if it hadn't been preceded by 5 sets of (mainly) Elders, SOL and iMaggots wars.

Though I had heard of an OMA vs Elders war, it was well before my time. That's the one small predominantly netting tag I can think of that Elders ever had hostilities with. At least as far back as I've been made aware of that's the only small netting tag to ever engage in hostilities against elders. Monsters, evo, pdm etc would probably consider us more friendly to their tags than not.

Originally posted by Requiem:

Lets be honest a lot of them are Elders members or former members, dont play stupid. You support and encourage it behind closed doors. Don’t be nice in public and plot behind the scenes, its very unflattering.

Again. You're just making my point for me. When FDF suicided laf and ran en4 off about a year ago, it was before laf and elders ever had any beef. I've heard at least 4 people blame elders for even that in the last month which is completely in contrast of any facts. FDF has never stepped foot in elderswar, elders website and has never been affiliated and continues to suicide laf on occasion. Same with Zack when you blamed him on us earlier this set. I'm not saying occasionally current/former elders at times do go bananas tho I certainly don't encourage it because I'm usually the one sacrificing my country to pay the reps. It's actually usually a pain in the ass for me and I'd rather not deal with it. It's probably hard to fathom that I don't pull the strings for every suicider who plays earth, but also, I don't suicide. I also dislike topfeeds.

By and large, I've not been affiliated with a single suicider aside from symbolic. I have no idea who the others are, but I do believe our tag has a responsibility for symba so I've made an effort to pay off that. I'm fairly certain your suiciders this set were Zack and FDF but I base that on the fact only that I know both are playing, suicide laf on occasion and I do not know currently where they play.