Verified:

peebles Game profile

Mar 21st 2023, 15:31:33

Currently in 10th, constantly being attack by the guy in 1st. Any time I try to attack back I'm told my generals won't attack such a powerful enemy; so I'm left to slowly get destroyed and not even get the vindication of one attack?

Tmac Game profile

Mar 21st 2023, 15:48:36

On tourney you must be within 1/8 to 8x someone's nw to do any attacks/ops. Everyone is in gdi which means you must be within 1/2 to 2x their nw unless you declare war. It also won't let you attack if what you send is nowhere close to being successful.

g0nz0 Game profile

Mar 21st 2023, 15:59:43

Originally posted by peebles:
Currently in 10th, constantly being attack by the guy in 1st. Any time I try to attack back I'm told my generals won't attack such a powerful enemy; so I'm left to slowly get destroyed and not even get the vindication of one attack?

Buy/research warfare tech. Build spies. You are a landfarm and a successful round is not realistic. Spam with missiles, bomb structures, bio, Rebellions, demo, attack intel. They either grow out of range or bleed resources rest of set.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2023, 16:03:59

peebles if you are a new player and would like to learn how to run a country so that people cannot do this to you as easily private message me and we can chat on Discord about how to play!

peebles Game profile

Mar 21st 2023, 22:15:06

Originally posted by Tmac:
On tourney you must be within 1/8 to 8x someone's nw to do any attacks/ops. Everyone is in gdi which means you must be within 1/2 to 2x their nw unless you declare war. It also won't let you attack if what you send is nowhere close to being successful.

Okay, so basically I get within that NW range, he attacks me till I fall out of it; I can't attack back so I use up my turns rebuilding which puts me back into range.
Frustrating

Tmac Game profile

Mar 21st 2023, 22:29:14

The bigger guy can sell military to drop back into your range and then buy up to get out of it. The smaller guy can save cash to stay out of range and avoid getting hit by him then save turns until you're ready to hit. Spend your cash on one military unit which will put you back into range and hopefully(for your sake) you can break him with w/e kind of attack you shoot for. You could also stock missiles while you're out of his range before jumping into range and dumping them.

Rocky79 Game profile

Mar 22nd 2023, 0:51:30

Just get your spies up and declare war

Bio terrorism is all the rage these days ever since Wuhan got the ball rolling