Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 21st 2013, 15:17:03

clan UNC, you have made a critical mistake. Now, providing my alliance mates jump in, you're going to pay for wasting all those missiles and using up a little of my SDI. LOL
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

AndrewMose Game profile

Jan 21st 2013, 20:48:08

???I think you have the wrong forum here???

blid

EE Patron

Jan 21st 2013, 21:40:24

Man game A is vicious as hell though ain't it?

The other day I was farming a guy, and then the next day I saw he had bought up warfare tech, so I preemptively AB'd the fluff out of him to drop him out of humanitarian range. Isn't that awful? But after my goods sold the other day and my net dropped he got in a few nukes...
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Soultaker

Jan 21st 2013, 21:49:46

heh can't wait to get there and beat the crap out of you all :)))

vettiv Game profile

Jan 26th 2013, 16:50:44

I just now started having fun in Game B...

Rob Game profile

Jan 26th 2013, 20:01:58

I agree, blid - tourney has turned really vicious. I farm as well, because i wouldnt stand a chance otherwise. I do feel like its detrimental to the game as new players would be turned off completely, and even old ones getting farmed would feel the same.

Something needs to be done to change this.
First and foremost, GDI has to go.

Serpentor Game profile

Jan 26th 2013, 20:43:41

Gdi like primary?
The EEVIL Empire

Rob Game profile

Jan 26th 2013, 20:48:29

This GDI just stops you from attacking half or two times your size and does absolutely nothing else. Once youre in the top 10, it just forces you to declare war and farm the heck out of someone since pretty much everyone else in range will be able to retal you if they wanted to

blid

EE Patron

Jan 26th 2013, 21:42:05

Yeah, I didn't used to bully countries this way, but that's just life in game A. There's hardly anyone really bad or medium to grab, meaning most people out there are good enough to retal - especially since there's no def allies. And that leaves you with just 4-5 guys you can grab, perhaps, and 4-5 little guys to beat up on.

But I've talked myself around on it so that I don't have a big problem for a few reasons.

1) This is mostly game A where this happens, not Tournament as a whole. That means the people I'm farming now got through game B/C relatively unscathed last round, and as much as it sucks to be them this round, they know they can play again normally in the lower rung next time, and maybe they're kind of in awe of game A, like people used to be back on e2025 when the rungs went all the way down to XYZ and game A was a really hard place for a lot of people to get to. Now, it's easy to get to, but it's a hard place to survive.

2) It's kind of cool that there's this one server/rung on Earth that's kind of like the "big leagues" where this kind of farming and crazy stuff actually goes on and where the weak get devoured so terribly. No rules, just chaos. Again, the poor saps that get demolished can still usually play B/C, Express, and Primary without having a person declare war on them and hit them 10 times. Hopefully they don't just all give up and STAY in those other games, some of them will I guess, but maybe game A gives others something to work toward...
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

oldman Game profile

Jan 27th 2013, 2:59:36

well, that's the issue with too few players playing. Not enough land to go around. With the ghost acres nerf, that farming has become more rampant. You can't just farm one guy forever and get tons of land now. You need to move on after about 10 hits or so because they will be returning 0 ghost acre by then.

jedioda Game profile

Jan 27th 2013, 15:21:55

You can also play it grabbing.one time by county