Verified:

Link Game profile

Jan 7th 2011, 7:19:45

are kinda lame without bonus turns in my opinion.. would trade all this crap for the original 6 free turns a day...

pretty innovative tho.. im just saying that, as most agree with me, the bonus turns were the best part of the newly implemented bonus system lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Jan 7th 2011, 16:59:11

I just want to be able to pay to get them, or do away with them, it is not fair to keep these from me just because I am lazy!
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Link Game profile

Jan 7th 2011, 18:25:51

if they add paid bonuses im outa here lol

im more partial to doing away with them... if i cant get any bonus turns, i dont want bonus anything... tho perhaps i am in the minority on this?
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mikers Game profile

Jan 7th 2011, 21:36:45

While the turns are obviously better than most of the bonuses, I find they add a new facet to the strategy of optimally using them. I actually changed my startup a bit to take advantage of the exploration bonus (the only really worthwhile one thus far). Though, for the first day or two it's almost difficult to even use all the bonus points effectively.

Vic Rattlehead Game profile

Jan 8th 2011, 22:30:23

You guys are nuts. I have used several of these bonuses to wonderful effect in my startup. I am saving the ones directly related to my strat for later, when I produce more. The exploration ones I will be using before I start grabbing. These bonuses are definitely a cool way to force you to make more economizing choices for your country, and make it harder to be the best at any given point just by using a calculator.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 9th 2011, 3:12:40

If you have a suggestion feel free to make it, I don't see anything wrong with awarding some amount of turns a limited amount of times.

ZIP Game profile

Jan 9th 2011, 18:53:17

agree w/ vic

it makes you think a bit. love them.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

braden Game profile

Jan 10th 2011, 14:23:45

i find them fun. the attack bonus when you want to make sure you don't fail a big retal (though i could see bottomfeeding being useful, too), the minus 25/50 expenses i thought was better when it went to 75 as well, but fun never the less. the food bonus is fun as a farmer this reset on alliance.

express the bonus turns won't matter, primary they will a lot ;)
(i didn't realize this was tournament related.. the turns would be useful on tournament, too)

Edited By: braden on Jan 10th 2011, 14:28:50
See Original Post

Link Game profile

Jan 10th 2011, 22:22:46

im not trying to say that the remaining bonuses are not useful, obviously i know they are. but i would rather just use the points on extra turns.. if nothing else i would like to just see the turn bonuses as an option every set. for in my opinion they are (were) the most useful of the bonuses.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mikers Game profile

Jan 10th 2011, 22:34:50

My suggestion for bonus point -> turn usage: scale the cost infinitely, so that first turn is 1 point, and the 10th free turn is 10 bonus points. Theoretical limit is, of course, 16 free turns that way (17 if you really push that 22 hour bonus).

Or just limit the number of times you can use it (2 points per turn seems about right), but that's boring. :p

Link Game profile

Jan 11th 2011, 8:51:05

i like the 2 for 2 system that was there myself

when i came back and played EE for the first time, one of my favorite new features was the return of bonus turns lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG