Verified:

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2011, 2:07:33

you land killed me OOP last set for no reason and we warred you, and we never wanted to do it again. This set you FS us out of no where. What is the point? Is there some reason you hate netting teams who don't even farm untags? There seems to be no reason, but this is the second set in a row. I hope you feel quite macho now, assholes.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2011, 2:19:55

I was wondering what happened.....

all that FA for naught!

Freaking Jerks....

mazooka Game profile

May 25th 2011, 2:35:39

why you wanna hate on netting tags that farm un/tags?
jerks.

Lucan Game profile

May 25th 2011, 2:39:18

damn u JERKS!!!!

LMFAO

Lord Slayer Game profile

May 25th 2011, 2:56:27

All my land that was retaled from me is now put to waste!

DAMN JERKS!

Dragun Game profile

May 25th 2011, 3:54:13

just being true to our names

like we said we are jerks, and we are still laughing at 0 troops on a 7mill net country

M m i x X Game profile

May 25th 2011, 7:53:52

not funny jerks...
-=(M m i x X)=-

M m i x X Game profile

May 25th 2011, 8:11:18

well... they only pick the team that only has one tag...

slag was right... team server is retarded :(
-=(M m i x X)=-

diez Game profile

May 25th 2011, 8:17:41

yeah, try to pick on someone your size jerks

diez Game profile

May 25th 2011, 8:17:47

doublepost

ViLSE Game profile

May 25th 2011, 8:21:21

I sympathize with you there Tertius. Thats not cool jerks! :)

M m i x X Game profile

May 25th 2011, 8:24:54

you win jerks...

i quit team...

Your country was destroyed because it self deleted.

i wouldn't argue with you jerks... you're just a waste of my time :P
-=(M m i x X)=-

Dragun Game profile

May 25th 2011, 11:21:45

remember last set when we were not even 2 full tags and ETFT and MKR stomped us all set, and I said we'd be back, and then, and then and then..............we weren't lieing

M m i x X Game profile

May 25th 2011, 11:25:41

you guys hit us first :P

killing our 2 countries OOP... nuff said.
-=(M m i x X)=-

TY Game profile

May 25th 2011, 11:27:49

You guys are just a bunch of JERKS!!! *sob* *whimper* *cry*

kekekeke
There's a great power in words, if you don't hitch too many of them together.
Josh Billings

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2011, 13:25:45

Yeah, it's not really funny. We stomped you all set because you kept attacking us. I understand that sometimes you have to war to be able to net in peace, but 3 sets of being suicided and FS'd for no reason just gets old, especially when we're the only team that actually has only 5 guys. Have fun being jerks by yourselves.

Dragun Game profile

May 25th 2011, 16:12:47

so what your saying is every time isnt always fun time

TY Game profile

May 25th 2011, 17:43:40

This is only our second set in team. Who else didn't like to see you guys netting with no defense at all?

You didn't mind gang banging us last set, when MKR did most the work and you claimed a victory off their labors. Why is it an issue when its you being gang banged? We didn't complain we just kept restarting. I guess the game doesn't hold interest for you unless it all goes your way. Well take your ball and go home we will find us another ball if we have to.
Josh Billings

trainboy Game profile

May 25th 2011, 18:07:25

This is pathetic u killed a etft country and a mkr country then moan that they bothkilled you. Had u done neither mkr and etft wouldn't have killed you. There was no gangbang you picked a fight that left you out numbered with people who have no interest in fighting. If u want a fight hit rd there's plenty of opportunity to fight there.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 25th 2011, 19:02:51

Originally posted by trainboy:
This is pathetic u killed a etft country and a mkr country then moan that they bothkilled you. Had u done neither mkr and etft wouldn't have killed you. There was no gangbang you picked a fight that left you out numbered with people who have no interest in fighting. If u want a fight hit rd there's plenty of opportunity to fight there.

Surprisingly enough, no there isn't ;)
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2011, 20:46:03

Jerks ! :P
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

mazooka Game profile

May 25th 2011, 21:31:25

Originally posted by Tertius:
Yeah, it's not really funny. We stomped you all set because you kept attacking us. I understand that sometimes you have to war to be able to net in peace, but 3 sets of being suicided and FS'd for no reason just gets old, especially when we're the only team that actually has only 5 guys. Have fun being jerks by yourselves.

bullfluff. you arent the only 5 man tag. why dont you make up some more fluff crybaby =p

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2011, 22:17:06

Wow, I guess I'm in the minority that thinks alliances on the team server with 3x the numbers hitting mostly all-x netters set after set for no reason is lame. The admins decided the server could decide how the spirit of the rules should exist on team and it looks like no one wants to play as a team. That's fine, I'm just not going to waste my time playing mini-alliance when I have a perfectly good one already on the alliance server.

Lucan Game profile

May 26th 2011, 4:13:53

wow a bunch of whinning in a war gaming when u getted owned for no defence. Seems like a bunch of fluff to me. THIS IS A WAR GAME....not a NETTING game. IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE KILLED THEN BUY DEFENCE! DONT run a all x defensless country and not expected to be killed. lol. dont gang bang a set of people all set then expect to net in peace the next set, that would be just stupid right?!!??

JERKS!!

mazooka Game profile

May 26th 2011, 4:31:13

No, I actually think its lame having more than a five man team but you are not the only ones doing it.

archaic Game profile

May 26th 2011, 4:47:13

lulz, I kind liked the highlights joke . . . we must have set off slaggys highlights
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Lucan Game profile

May 26th 2011, 4:48:16

Scodey, you can joke with me I didnt know this Jared character but sounds alot like someone else we know.....Zack from MARS.....lol

TY Game profile

May 26th 2011, 9:30:53

And here I thought they were proud of Jared. At least it looks that way to me keeping it posted up on EE portal page for so long
Josh Billings

Kid Game profile

May 27th 2011, 13:42:00

last set ETFT and MKR country come oop with 100 troops.
doesn't it temp ppl to landkill?

diez Game profile

May 27th 2011, 13:47:28

Hey kid, I bet most of DBD, RD, Lords, FBI, and any other alliances come oop with 100 troops too.

ViLSE Game profile

May 27th 2011, 14:13:24

Ummm yeah and in most cases people tend to start the reset by selling ALL of those magnificient 100 troops in order to save the food costs while doing the early building of your country.

Yesh...
;-)

TY Game profile

May 28th 2011, 1:27:41

Yea but then don't you wait on turn 99 until you are full turns? Then grow as much as you can with the all the turns you can? Then buy defense at the end of running those turns? At least that's how I was taught to play the game.

You don't sit with without any defense and expect no one to think it would be a blast to kill you all by himself. Which is what happened last set. 1 country found a few with no defense and being the blood thirsty war monger he is he killed them. We as his brothers in arms had his back and fought a long set restarting. We had fun.

ETFT claimed some kind of victory in the gang bang when they really didn't have much to do with the actually killing. MKR and company was the force the drove us into the dirt.

Now that the tides have turned its all sob cry whine. Last time I checked the game was a war game. If you wanna net fine, don't expect to do it with out being able to defend yourself. We are jerks by nature and may decide to kill you just because we have 1 troop and we are bored.

Ahahahahahahaha 7m networth country killed with a 1 troops gs it still makes me laugh.
Josh Billings

diez Game profile

May 28th 2011, 15:31:21

that doesn't excuse you from being bullies.

You go ahead and kill one LORDs, DBD, FBI, or RD, guess what will happen to you next.

TY Game profile

May 28th 2011, 21:19:45

I didn't see where I was asking to be excused. I do not seek forgiveness in anyway.

I don't mind restarting so it really doesn't matter what would happen.

I was just saying if your going to go oop with no defense and so little land that 1 country can land kill you its your own fault you died.
Josh Billings

diez Game profile

May 29th 2011, 2:40:42

Who did I bully?

if you say IMP, i have 1/3 of their membership total
if you say CC, it was pre-planned and just for fun

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2011, 4:38:36

I was landkilled last set and I had defense. Not enough to ward everyone off, especially if you go heavy CS in the beginning.

You can look through the forums, ETFT never bragged about our war with you, it was just a waste of our time. Honestly, I think we more than carried our weight warring until your restarts were so small, it was a pain to try and kill. The only warstats I ever saw posted on the forums were a bit misleading because we hadn't hit in over a week but MKR had enough low NW players to continue the restart war throughout.

But it's big of you to continue to troll this thread and our skill considering we've always been a 5 man team, and you've always had multiple tags and FSed us out of the blue with your fluffty low spal and no tech countries even though you planned to war. I know I had troops, and the DH will account to that. The other guy, if he had 0 troops was probably because 1) we were hoping to have a peaceful set and 2) he plays express and primary where they implement new GDI to prevent assholes like you from running everyone off the server. But it doesn't really matter, because you don't really need a stockpile to get even 500k troops to take care of most of the netters on this server. It's just some fluff excuse, like how you're a fluff excuse of a player.

diez Game profile

May 30th 2011, 1:20:05

is not fighting back my fault? I picked on a tag that certainly has a good chance of fighting back and overwhelm me, and instead they rolled over.

diez Game profile

May 30th 2011, 14:32:51

I've barely play FFA, how do I know?

anoniem Game profile

May 30th 2011, 14:54:00

shut up iscode.

you're an idiot
re(ally)tired

Lucan Game profile

Jun 1st 2011, 4:32:15

jerks ftw!!

TY Game profile

Jun 1st 2011, 20:04:33

Why does it always sink to name calling on these boards?
Josh Billings

Lucan Game profile

Jun 15th 2011, 4:33:50

JERKS

Lucan Game profile

Jul 1st 2011, 19:03:43

JERKS! FTW

allbymyself87 Game profile

Jul 4th 2011, 5:26:31

YaY for jerks!

Lucan Game profile

Jul 5th 2011, 6:06:40

JERKS!!!!!!!!!!

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 6th 2011, 5:29:12

he he he...I think I see what's going on here.

Yay farm land! :-)