Verified:

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 31st 2020, 11:15:04

Superfly you certainly didn't garner support with your actions. Neither did Derrick in justifying them. If Darkness was hit for cross server reason and didn't bother anyone else you could rightly complain if there wasn't an outcry.

If it is indeed Prime/IMP hitting you, don't you think he/they are extremely happy with your idiotic tactical error of ABing the crap out of all netters you can find, reviving 1-3 year old beefs and creating new ones? You just made their lazy suicide very effective. You do see that don't you?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 31st 2020, 12:28:12

Page 6:
Where we shall go back to 2005.....

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 31st 2020, 14:02:04

Gerdler, darkness and my self would never garner support from anyone here anyways so it doesn’t matter.

No one would protest or post on our behalf because they are selfish and do not care as it does not effect them. Get it through your head. Unless something effects HCnFC or Weedy they do not not care.

All of this is irrelevant now. I got AB’ed for no reason, So I AB’ed / suiceded a tag who’s leader is also a suiciding AB’er like me. Very simple.

Chevs

Aug 31st 2020, 14:34:49

FWIW if i ever played this stupid server again i would suicide darkness.

i played untagged a few sets ago

got double tapped, made 1 retal

darkness guy AB / missiled me into the ground and then the rest of darkness killed me like 5x

maybe people suicide you because you are asshats? and netters don't do that type of fluff?
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Symbolic Game profile

Aug 31st 2020, 15:04:09

Really in the end it don't matter anymore who fired the first shot. Everyone next set is going to have suicider problems. Everyone.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2020, 15:14:36

[Thread Closed]

DruncK Game profile

Aug 31st 2020, 15:57:01

[quote poster=Requiem; 49312; 958307][Thread Closed] [/quote]

Damn

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 1st 2020, 0:39:33

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Superfly you certainly didn't garner support with your actions. Neither did Derrick in justifying them. If Darkness was hit for cross server reason and didn't bother anyone else you could rightly complain if there wasn't an outcry.

If it is indeed Prime/IMP hitting you, don't you think he/they are extremely happy with your idiotic tactical error of ABing the crap out of all netters you can find, reviving 1-3 year old beefs and creating new ones? You just made their lazy suicide very effective. You do see that don't you?

Sorry SF bro I back this 100%

Catch me on ir c

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 1st 2020, 15:15:34

Nope Gerdler, I see what I posted 6 pages ago.

I get ABed into the ground and can’t net so you get ABed into the ground as well. At the end of the day one of the tags that I hit is ran by a fellow AB suicider like myself and the other harbors another suicider.

So all good.

If you do not like it then petition game changes to protect all players not just “netters”.

All player countries matter

Sep 1st 2020, 16:01:42

Does prime even play this server? Thought he was in alliance/ffa guy. I do not even think he has an open profile as I looked so this seems like a far fetched grab.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 1st 2020, 17:00:40

#48 and #57 was Primeval. It certainly is far fetched that a suicider attempting to hide his identity would make such silly mistakes which identify him as he did lol. But it happened and we had a big ol laugh about it. Playing goalie when you know it's true is not a good look on you.

Sep 1st 2020, 17:02:09

#48 and #57 was Primeval. It certainly is far fetched that a suicider attempting to hide his identity would make such silly mistakes which identify him as he did lol. But it happened and we had a big ol laugh about it. Playing goalie when you know it's true is not a good look on you.

What mistake was that. I am very curious on how he was outted? Play times?

Sep 1st 2020, 17:06:29

It is hard to grasp how he can be outted with no open profile. No way to track stat changes besides play time. Unless he used the same country name as in alliance or ffa, but even that can be duplicated to smear his name. He does not come off on the forums as great to a bunch of people.

Confused on how people are coming to the conclusion that it is him.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 1st 2020, 17:18:48

Primeval being a piece of fluff suicider is not new, that's IMP in a nutshell, they're garbage, and I'm going to take a screenshot of this because Primeval is Mod Boss and he loves deleting fluff that hurts his feewings.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Sep 1st 2020, 17:41:57

I do wonder who came up with this idea though. Says it was mentioned in discord but who was the poster?

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 2nd 2020, 0:26:08

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Primeval being a piece of fluff suicider is not new, that's IMP in a nutshell, they're garbage, and I'm going to take a screenshot of this because Primeval is Mod Boss and he loves deleting fluff that hurts his feewings.

Is anyone going to crucify him for ABing me and Darkness or is it all good because he AB’ed darkness and not any of the netters?

Funny hey how no one attacks or blames the suiciders that do the most damage. They only attack me On the forums as I hit the servers crown jewel HCnFC and my fellow suicider friend who I have no personal beef with Getafix :)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2020, 0:45:06

I love your passion SF.

The only difference between you and Prime, is you're not fluffless. Meaning you are not hiding in anonymity. When I took it upon myself to strike back at people, almost identically to you, in 1a it was frowned upon as well. Like you, I did not try to hide like a girl, and for that, I got dethroned! Keep in mind neither Prime or I broke any rules of the game!

I guess the lesson here is we should be discreet.

Edited By: Requiem on Sep 2nd 2020, 0:50:54

Sep 2nd 2020, 0:58:26

Who was the one that came to its Prime conclusion and how do they know?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2020, 1:05:10

Why are you so invested in knowing? The cat got outta the bag.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Sep 2nd 2020, 1:07:52

Why are you so invested in knowing? The cat got outta the bag.

Seems odd that someone whose profile is hidden and has never used those names is uncovered. Would like to know how the sleuth managed to uncover a game mod abing on this server. Seems implausible.

Is that a crime?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2020, 1:09:27

Same way I found out Hellrush was my suicider 🤷
(•_•)

Sep 2nd 2020, 1:09:50

I have even searched his post history in relation to those hits and they are still not adding up.

Sep 2nd 2020, 1:10:44

I think hellrush would tell you if he hit you though.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2020, 1:11:06

Originally posted by SuperFly:

Is anyone going to crucify him for ABing me and Darkness or is it all good because he AB’ed darkness and not any of the netters?

Funny hey how no one attacks or blames the suiciders that do the most damage. They only attack me On the forums as I hit the servers crown jewel HCnFC and my fellow suicider friend who I have no personal beef with Getafix :)

I think I hit him pretty hard over the head, no?
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2020, 1:11:36

[quote poster=ツ; 49312; 958427]

I think hellrush would tell you if he hit you though. [/quote]

Nope, clearly you don't know him.
(•_•)

Sep 2nd 2020, 1:13:08

Maybe a leak on who hellrush is?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2020, 1:17:20

Turn every stone till you find the what you're looking for, people talk, people have grudges, people like Hellrush and Primeval have many that don't like them, like I said, turn every stone.
(•_•)

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2020, 2:00:43

Honestly this thread has so much crap in it..

and here I was hoping for some more goss..

Sep 2nd 2020, 2:07:37

I'm here trying to figure out how they know it was prime! That's the gossip I want. Was it a backstabbing clan mate, or is there another method besides high scores for tracking people down.

I am still not sure it is prime though.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2020, 2:09:14

Let us start a new topic: who is ツ -- AKA smiley face guy!

My first guess is Prime himself!

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2020, 2:10:29

Considering you are using an Alt nick (that some people know who you are) I would be cautious.

Prime got found out because he plays the same fluff every reset in every server..

He's also been outed in the past for using the "Consequences (#xx)" Name for his countries.

Sep 2nd 2020, 2:10:29

Originally posted by Requiem:

I bet it's that a hole yiff guy

Sep 2nd 2020, 2:12:27

Originally posted by Bug:
Considering you are using an Alt nick (that some people know who you are) I would be cautious.

Prime got found out because he plays the same fluff every reset in every server..

He's also been outed in the past for using the "Consequences (#xx)" Name for his countries.

Why would I be cautious? Sounds like a threat...

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2020, 2:12:34

[quote poster=ツ; 49312; 958439]
Originally posted by Requiem:

I bet it's that a hole yiff guy [/quote]

http://www.earthgraphs.com/...p;num=2803&reset=2116

That guy?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2020, 2:15:35

Originally posted by Smiley_Face_Guy:
I bet it's that a hole yiff guy

This must be some kind of clue... I'm bad at this.

Edited By: Requiem on Sep 2nd 2020, 2:20:14

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2020, 2:16:07

Oh his nick is crap and breaks the Quote function lol :P

Sep 2nd 2020, 2:18:42

I like the all red one

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2020, 2:20:46

All red one?

Lost me.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2020, 2:22:11

Well its getting late for us Americans, carry the flag Bug. Get to the bottom of this I'll check after zzzz

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2020, 2:23:39

Yes, you should change it to his PrimeAry Nick, wink wink, nod nod.
(•_•)

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2020, 2:25:22

which one is his "actual" Primary nick?

its confusing particularly when he argues with himself :P

Sep 2nd 2020, 2:31:11

Yes, you should change it to his PrimeAry Nick, wink wink, nod nod.

Lol that nick got muted for impersonating another player which seems to be fine now for some.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2020, 2:37:49

pardon?

Which nick was muted?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 2nd 2020, 2:41:16

muted?

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Sep 2nd 2020, 2:49:12

My main nick was RB. Redx muted it for impersonating RB because RB asked him to. Which was fine.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 2nd 2020, 2:57:42

[quote poster=ツ; 49312; 958455]My main nick was RB. Redx muted it for impersonating RB because RB asked him to. Which was fine. [/quote]
The other nick which you have been using works beautifully fine (though, I thought that was your main name). I could be mistaken.....because there are so many alts under you.

Sep 2nd 2020, 3:00:42

[quote poster=galleri; 49312; 958456][quote poster=ツ; 49312; 958455]My main nick was RB. Redx muted it for impersonating RB because RB asked him to. Which was fine. [/quote]
The other nick which you have been using works beautifully fine (though, I thought that was your main name). I could be mistaken.....because there are so many alts under you. [/quote]

I like the chess piece ones but dibs had to ruin the alt fun.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 2nd 2020, 3:37:21

[quote poster=ツ; 49312; 958458][quote poster=galleri; 49312; 958456][quote poster=ツ; 49312; 958455]My main nick was RB. Redx muted it for impersonating RB because RB asked him to. Which was fine. [/quote]
The other nick which you have been using works beautifully fine (though, I thought that was your main name). I could be mistaken.....because there are so many alts under you. [/quote]

I like the chess piece ones but dibs had to ruin the alt fun. [/quote]
I kinda like the one you use that resembles a bird a lot. idk. I could pick some others.

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 2nd 2020, 3:48:44

Darkness is Trash end of story

Sep 2nd 2020, 3:53:42

Bird one is good but I noticed a certain ffa player will come crawling out of the woodworks trying to harass me and provoke a response. Found out ignoring them leads to even more responses.