Verified:

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2024, 16:12:24

It made no sense to attack the real crazy on the server.

I wasn't worth attacking.
I always overreact.
I'm a loner for a reason. I don't play well with others. So don't invite me to your party.

I always do cross server (including Primary, Tourney, Alliance)
I will suicide you well beyond what is logical.

I know none of these threats mean anything to you; but, I am warning you.

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2024, 16:22:42

2024-04-12 12:55:47 SS Trabant Turbo 5L GTi (#53) Darkn3ss celphi (#52) 203A (312A)
2024-04-12 12:54:33 SS Trabant Turbo 5L GTi (#53) Darkn3ss celphi (#52) 210A (319A)

2024-04-12 16:03:28 PS celphi (#52) Toyota Prius (#19) Darkness 922A (923A)

2024-04-12 16:04:14 SS Toyota Prius (#19) Darkness celphi (#52) 312A (319A)
2024-04-12 16:04:12 SS Toyota Prius (#19) Darkness celphi (#52) 414A (423A)
2024-04-12 16:04:12 SS Toyota Prius (#19) Darkness celphi (#52) 553A (561A)
2024-04-12 16:04:10 SS Toyota Prius (#19) Darkness celphi (#52) 720A (721A)
2024-04-12 16:04:07 SS Toyota Prius (#19) Darkness celphi (#52) 794A (795A)

As I knew my warning would get ignored I was hopeful. Apologies to the innocent in advance.

Edited By: Celphi on Apr 12th 2024, 16:27:43

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2024, 16:44:53

To clan leaders (not just darkness):

It's important to not blindly recruit players into your clan that you don't explain who you should attack and not attack. You're responsible for the members of your clan. There's more to a clan just sending them an invitation link.

When players attack me it's like saying I don't care about the consequences you've got. So it's my duty to show them why it does.

5 retals to 1 attack is never OK. I even sent #19 a msg as to why I attacked him/her before attacking.

I will have a clear transparency diplomacy here: Take out #19 or every set & every server I will be very annoying.

Suicidal Game profile

Apr 12th 2024, 17:25:47

you are so full of it....a legend in your own mind

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2024, 17:32:13

Says the guy with more deaths than kills.

Rasp Game profile

Apr 12th 2024, 18:23:15

lol celphi I thought you were joining in on the shenanigans against my country.

I impulsively hit back minutes after your attack.

You can see I was randomly attacked less than 24 hours prior to your hit on me. Your hit on me was again, random, supposedly in spite of some other person (in a different tag!) who unbeknownst to me grabbed you. So your retal policy was to hit someone else entirely.

Makes sense right? Thought so.
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2024, 18:50:36

darkn3ss and darkness are different tags? come on now..

1.) I'm in GDI
2.) I'm a demo
3.) I had like 100 troops of defense (after after LGing you)
4.) All my tech was in agri tech
5.) My spal was like 5?
6.) I had like 20 turns
7.) I sent you a warning why I attacked you before attacking you
8.) You spied all that info about me and still hit me like 5x.
9.) You're trying to convince me that darkness and darkn3ss are different tags

My retal policy vs clans
1:1 - I continue set as usual.
2:2 - I throw in my set to max out military strat and move within 2% networth for maximium LG on best target associated with that clan.
3+ - I use every possible resource to ruin that players' clan members' set on every server until I get bored ( which is never )

I'm not going to burn all my resources to retal the same guy who LG me. That would clearly ruin my set. So I selected another person in your clan as a target. You can be selfish and attack me; but, it will be your clanmates who will suffer. That applies to anyone and anything remotely spelled like that clan's name. And yes, I will purposely select netter countries just as your attacker picked me as a netter.

So my message to any netters in Darkness, don't tag anything with their name I will ruin your set.

So to answer your question, yes, it makes sense.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2024, 18:57:31

I invested a lot of time calculating my netting strategy this set. What I will not allow is for you two have two clans where one nets and the other attacks their competition. You're all on the same team.

It's a really simple formula. If you don't want to lose netting members to me acting crazy then just target someone else. I've been doing this for awhile now. Everyone acts tough for the first 5 sets. It gets old after about set 6 getting OOP attacked on every server.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2024, 19:02:29

Nothing in this thread is directed to Darkness specifically. I literally left Light's chat the moment one of their members LG'd me (a few sets back) Ask them.

I'm 100% fair across the board. Do what you can afford.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2024, 19:15:20

My offer still stands with diplomacy to avoid all this.

1 set for 1 set.

#19 self deletes or dies or I will certainly follow through on my promises. The ball is in your court.

Hopefully you make the best decision for the clan.

Edited By: Celphi on Apr 12th 2024, 19:18:23

Rasp Game profile

Apr 12th 2024, 20:42:52

Originally posted by Celphi:

My retal policy vs clans
3+ - I use every possible resource to ruin that players' clan members' set on every server until I get bored ( which is never )

So to answer your question, yes, it makes sense.

Spoken like a true proponent of the game. This guy should be a developer. Give him the keys Slag.

/s

I retract my support for Celphi.

Edited By: Rasp on Apr 12th 2024, 20:46:39
See Original Post
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2024, 20:49:50

Edited By: Coalie on Apr 12th 2024, 20:55:19

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2024, 20:54:49

Celphi, I’ll offer to let you retal my country after you and DD talk and green light it.

You know where to find me when it’s time. All good with me, I’ll take the heat for it. Even though you’ve kinda treated us like crap recently, I’ll offer an olive branch and use my country as a sacrifice.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2024, 23:27:58

@Rasp
The decision of being an EE developer had nothing to do with your endorsement and everything with my refusal to work on the current AI code. You forget this game is 100% free. I don't need to walk on egg shells to help improve YOUR game experience for FREE.

@Coalie
Not sure how I've "treated [darkness] like crap recently". You would need to provide specifics.

I didn't kneejerk and spend 1 billion cash on tanks and wreck your netters with my money. No, I offered a very reasonable diplomatic choice.
It's a complete double standard here.

Imagine if Lumiere (#21) attacked one of your netters and then Leto came out and said, hey, just kill my country and we call it even. There's no way you'd accept that. No instead you'd just kill the player Lumiere (#21).

I am not asking for something unreasonable here. I spent a great deal of time calculating to break 100mil this set and it's ruined because of one player.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2024, 23:52:52

Basically you're going to allow the pride of one player who clearly was in the wrong cause so many problems for your clan.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2024, 1:11:11

Celphi,

You were also comparatively responsible for this situation. When that darkness guy grabbed you, you should've contacted us for a resolution, I would've offered you my land so you'd be made whole and then some. Instead, you tapped another unsuspecting guy, and he logged on and went crazy on you (you special move). If you had grabbed me instead and I didn't understand the context when I logged in, I would've turned you into a parking lot myself (because I am also crazy but not as much as you). You were comparatively responsible for spiraling this situation.

Now I am not going publicly go into details of incidents on where some of us felt like you treated us like fluff or disrespected us, I mean do you really even care? lol.

I'm just offering you an olive branch, talk to Demon, works something out and I will offer you my country as reps.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2024, 1:32:25

Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 13th 2024, 2:56:39

Celphi - you spent a considerable amount of time calculating how to hit 100m NW?

That's interesting. Had I known that, I would have hit you myself. Something about that statement really makes me want to hit you next set now, LOL.

Thank you for the info and a reason to live!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2024, 3:36:13

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Celphi - you spent a considerable amount of time calculating how to hit 100m NW?

That's interesting. Had I known that, I would have hit you myself. Something about that statement really makes me want to hit you next set now, LOL.

You threaten the Borg with a good time....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 13th 2024, 3:38:41

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by BlackHole:

You threaten the Borg with a good time....

I threaten everyone with a good time! That's my secret, I'm gonna make ya'll hate me so much you love me!

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 13th 2024, 4:51:55

I told them hitting you was a bad idea after I spied you and saw your lack of units.

However, let’s not forget that you talk a big game and run away / rage quit when things don’t go your away as evidenced by your Borg Houdini act.

Anyways in reality it’s one dude who hoards 90% of his turns to wall vs 20 people who spend all their turns to kill.

Calm down Celphi and let’s just all get along… and don’t cross server unless you want to be sanctioned….

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2024, 11:02:28

@BH
I usually play on intuition; but, this set there were only like 2-3 techers with like 50% of the server as Fascists. I had a real chance of getting 100m this set because of the demand of agri tech. So yeah,. I actually tried this time.

@Coalie
You're blinded by your loyalty to darkness. I don't fault you for that because it's admirable; but, I cannot accept your line of reasoning. You're saying I'm partially to blame for a 1:5 retal. Even if I were the initiator when is 1:5 retal acceptable? How does a veteran player who sees my name attack me 5x and expect everything to be gravy after the fact? It just makes no sense. 100 troops was my defense. Think about that for a moment. I gave a warning PM and I retaled one time & you're saying it's my fault. Bro,. you're still cool, but you're not being honest about the situation.

If you look at my history BETA hit me first. Similar situation,. where I sent their members a msg that I was going to retal one of them; but, guess what happened? The person who hit me sent a classy in game message to me and offered up their land instead & I told him/her that I was so impressed by how they handled that situation that I had no desire to attack any of their members. And I didn't. Don't believe me, ask them. I'm a reasonable person. Most people don't give warnings of retals but I did.

@Superfly
I'm not sure why you remember that situation like you do. I had like 4 total deaths on server & that one set I got like 5. So yes after doubling my deaths I stopped playing that set. Somehow you call that running away or rage quitting. Look at my profile to verify what I'm saying.
As for sanctions I don't really care about that. I can play each server the way I want. If you guys want to ignore diplomacy that's your clan's right; but, I'm trying to give one person the opportunity to squash the whole situation; but, I predict their pride will come before their clan.

I've had quite a number of people agree with what I'm saying in private. I will keep them anonymous because that's what I do; but, if they want to post here that's up to them. You guys can't expect everyone else to play by the rules and not enforce them on your members. The fact that this is a senior player of your clan makes it worse.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2024, 12:55:47

Celphi,

You were a really good friend to us at one point and I have enjoyed our convos. I think you’re a cool player with a quirky personality.

I’m sorry we have loose cannons in our group. We all learned our craziness from you so you gotta give us a break.

Therefore, I am still good to offer my land to you after work it out with DD to get a specific number. I’m not netting this set, I’m just stocking for war.

Just try to be nicer to us in the future if you can

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 13th 2024, 13:12:51

Bro I remember the situation exactly how it happened cuz I threw in with you and you left me as soon as you saw that we were losing the battle and you then ran away from the war. There is a thread where I posted our surrender due to your disappearance…

If some of these people that are agreeing with you in private are Cathankins and Josey Wales I’d block and ignore their messages if I was you. You sure as hell don’t want to associate with those two bro.

Suicidal Game profile

Apr 13th 2024, 13:32:00

Originally posted by Coalie:

Celphi, I’ll offer to let you retal my country after you and DD talk and green light it.

You know where to find me when it’s time. All good with me, I’ll take the heat for it. Even though you’ve kinda treated us like crap recently, I’ll offer an olive branch and use my country as a sacrifice.

Coalie, pull down your skirt. Your 'giner is showing.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2024, 13:53:23

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Originally posted by Coalie:

Coalie, pull down your skirt.

Kiss me on the lips first

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2024, 23:52:20

Req here back from retirement- why would you bros mess w Celphi like that? Did he hurt your egos?

Don't mess with bros like that.

P.S. Rybka 💪

Req- back to retirement.

Symbolic Game profile

Apr 14th 2024, 19:21:03

Originally posted by Requiem:
Req here back from retirement- why would you bros mess w Celphi like that? Did he hurt your egos?

Don't mess with bros like that.

P.S. Rybka 💪

Req- back to retirement.

I think that's a loaded question

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2024, 20:23:56

@Req
Rybka! 100.

@Coalie
You're 100% a team player; but, I cannot grab you or anybody for that matter to fix the situation.

I lost like 4k land. To rebuild that would take roughly 80 turns.
That's 80 turns of not teching at $3999 a turn.
That's 80 turns I can't buy cheap oil/food early in the set.
Because of the rare conditions of set with so many fascists and few techers there was an extraordinary amount of oil to buy on server (which is almost never the case).

I would have been one of the few rare people to have ever broke 100m with an all explore country.

But I get it.. nobody cares about my sob story & I'm beginning to sound like a broken record. Since #19 is too proud to delete his country I'll just delete mine & you can enjoy your lame a$$ server. I wont hit your netters only because I've gotten several messages of support and I'm not interested in being the fluffhead of the game.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2024, 20:25:49

Celphi, I will give you 8k acres (It's mostly research labs)

I Want to see you get that $100m

Edited By: Coalie on Apr 14th 2024, 20:28:55
See Original Post

Symbolic Game profile

Apr 14th 2024, 21:51:24

@Req
Rybka! 100.

@Coalie
You're 100% a team player; but, I cannot grab you or anybody for that matter to fix the situation.

Because of the rare conditions of set with so many fascists and few techers there was an extraordinary amount of oil to buy on server (which is almost never the case).

I would have been one of the few rare people to have ever broke 100m with an all explore country.

But I get it.. nobody cares about my sob story & I'm beginning to sound like a broken record. Since #19 is too proud to delete his country I'll just delete mine & you can enjoy your lame a$$ server. I wont hit your netters only because I've gotten several messages of support and I'm not interested in being the fluffhead of the game.

Lol you where never gonna break 100m net.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2024, 22:21:40

Originally posted by Symbolic:
@Req
Rybka! 100.

@Coalie

Lol you where never gonna break 100m net.

118th round: Jan 10, 2020 - Feb 09, 2020 Prev Reset
Jump to Current Reset

Players in Green are under protection or on vacation.
Players in Red have been destroyed.
Players in Purple have been deleted for rules violations.
Players in Yellow are Non-Player Countries.
Special Codes
M=Monarchy D=Democracy R=Republic H=Theocracy C=Communism I=Dictatorship T=Tyranny F=Fascism
G=GDI-Member
Clan Standings for this Round

There were 67 countries in the Team server.
Rank Country Land Networth Special Clan
1 kerafyrm (#39) 22,863 $100,000,000 HG Darkness
2 ashe (#33) Game profile 7 $73,296,055 HG zigzag
3 Top 50 (#31) Game profile 30 $67,702,230 HG HCaFC
4 Looten Plunder (#45) 103 $66,585,196 HG VILLAINS
5 Hyundai Sonata (#4) Game profile 18,918 $66,036,071 R HCaFC
6 Sietch Tabr (#22) Game profile 20,136 $65,293,413 DG HCaFC
7 3rd timez a charm (#35) 56 $63,202,085 HG weedylar
8 grilled halibut (#13) Game profile 20,350 $60,621,365 H zigzag
9 Sly Sludge (#49) 120 $57,848,162 HG VILLAINS
10 Peacefully Netting (#37) Game profile 43 $57,448,665 HG zigzag

Who da fuk is kerafyrm? So stfu.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 15th 2024, 0:01:36

Next time tag up bro. You are a former darkness and light player. You know that untaggeds are to be killed or farmed.

It is the way

major Game profile

Apr 15th 2024, 0:31:56

The one set you could tag and net you didn't. now you want to grieve. Appears that was your mistake,

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2024, 1:06:17

What are you talking about?

It wouldn’t have mattered if I were tagged. You guys were LGing tagged players too. Both light and darkness. So don’t give me that BS.

Suicidal Game profile

Apr 15th 2024, 3:39:25

Celphi, you still cryin' about everything..???? still think you are a legend..???

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 15th 2024, 4:43:33

It wouldn’t have mattered if I were tagged. You guys were LGing tagged players too. Both light and darkness. So don’t give me that BS.

one man spam tags dont count dude. However, lights was LGing bad4u and weedy but yea... darkness was not doing any of that.

Capt Obvious

Apr 15th 2024, 6:27:57

Good Ole Celph Delete

Rasp Game profile

Apr 15th 2024, 12:13:46

Still don’t understand why you attacked a country at random as your “retal” instead of doing things diplomatically. Dd, symba, and I all idle in IRC. You know this.

Almost seems like you wanted a cop out to give yourself an excuse to not tryhard.

Sucks that you very well may have made 100m as an untag, but any newcomer who joins the server does not know you, and sees you as an opportunity especially when you run all jets.

As an additional note, when you go to grab a member of any clan as an all jetter, the first assumption there is that you plan on ruining their netting set.

You happened to choose a country who was being hit less than 16 hours before and was prepared to hit back in under 40 seconds.

Several bad decisions at play here, on both sides, but you can’t spin this that it’s Darkness’s fault.

Sorry you had to self delete.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2024, 13:56:08

Paint the picture whichever way you want. I'm done with trying to make sense to you.

Symbolic Game profile

Apr 15th 2024, 22:16:39

major Game profile

Apr 15th 2024, 23:16:03

to cut through all the emotions, Celphi knew he was about to get blasted and self-deleted. it is what it is.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 16th 2024, 2:02:50

1v1 me on express major?

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 16th 2024, 2:04:24

I won’t even play GDI against you, so you can get FS.

major Game profile

Apr 17th 2024, 1:41:39

I have never done that before but it does sound fun. give me a week or so because I have some stuff going on... I can take a beat-down with the best of them, :P