Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 12th 2024, 12:38:37

Originally posted by Symbolic:
Originally posted by SuperFly:
Its funny cuz I was gonna say that I have KoH and Galleri but than i figured that this guy would accuse me of having mod bias on my side.

Funny enough over the years I have had nooblets accuse me having mod friends who delete my enemies and then i remind them that they cussed me out or that the coordinated on solo servers and all that I did was report them lol.

but yes for the record I have Coalie, KoH, Galleri, Dark Demon, Prime, Rasp, Weezy, Slagpit and Gerdler as friends. I literally do not need anymore!

I feel so left out!

You are a brother! We been warring since WoG days :)

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 12th 2024, 12:41:05

Smell my finger.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2024, 15:18:31

Originally posted by EmpyreanMKR:

I helped found ely, then I left to do MKR.

I went to TIE for one set before MKR went live.

When was that? I played with the combined Ely x SkyElitez and I thought a number of us went to TIE too, but I've played off and on so many times over the years that I might be mixing and matching when we went to TIE (or it happened multiple times - maybe well after you left to MKR). I think I played under the name Marduk back then though. I thought your name sounded familiar from a different browser game (maybe there were pantheons and the admins would randomly grant small favors... I have no clue the name of it, but I believe you mentioned your name is not necessarily unique so maybe entirely unrelated).

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Mar 12th 2024, 15:34:59

The name was the home planet world of THE ARM, of total annihilation Lore, an RTS that came out in 1996 for windows 94 or whatever early version it was. I remember you from FA stuff using Marduk.

Officially the estimated geriatric timeline would consist of the following...

Joined UCN in 97. Did some kill team stuff. Ran a kill division after that...Worked for UCN for a few years. We all got mad at Fingolfin. We started Elysium. I left Elysium within a month of it forming and took over UCN war dept because I felt bad. Went back To ELY for a minute, left for TIE for a spell, then PDM for a short stint, then founded DigiWar. Digital Warriors. Which flopped in 1a. WE regrouped, reformed, rebranded into MKR. We did this alliance thing for awhile, but we were fighters and got tired of getting sucked into wars while we tried to net, so we decided to make fighting full time.

We then took MKR to teams where we could war.

Ultimately, I had to step down. I have no idea what happened except Paladine ran it for as long as humanly possible before he had no choice but to close it down. I never came back in time to see what happened.

My first time back since then was about 3 months ago.
And I am currently finishing my 3rd set with PDM. But who knows what the future holds.

Nice to see yah.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2024, 0:19:41

Ha, that's right. Back in the ICQ days of FA. Where 'mature' 12 year olds decided the fate of the server.

Academus Game profile

Mar 14th 2024, 10:37:09

Lights out again!! - Full tag kill unless we missed someone?

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2024, 17:07:38

Originally posted by Academus:
Lights out again!! - Full tag kill unless we missed someone?

Nope. We got em all. We won

major Game profile

Mar 22nd 2024, 23:07:21

bonus lol.