Verified:

Vinag Game profile

Jan 8th 2011, 20:56:01

Jared leto country, why suicide on countries that didn't hit you at all this set? I truly find it puzzling. I see you clearly have a hate for Apples as you suicided twice on us this set...

the difference between finishing 8 and 12 doesnt faze me that much, i am just curious. Rag may be in for an interesting set if he did it to other teams. I am too lazy to check the news.

BlackMamba Game profile

Jan 9th 2011, 2:52:28

Maybe you should look into why Superfly tried to get cute and nuke me on the last day of the reset out of the blue..

I had no problem playing turns with zero food for over 100 turns and falling out of my rank 4 position to get revenge so if you think i have a problem hitting back when you guys try underhanded tactics, you are in for a big surprise.

Also, Apple hit Rag first, we avoided you all reset up until the point.

Edited By: BlackMamba on Jan 9th 2011, 3:01:09
See Original Post

BlackMamba Game profile

Jan 9th 2011, 2:55:01

Good luck finding people who hold on to grudges longer than I do, that's all I have to say.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 9th 2011, 3:11:47

ah you farmed us at the start of the set. I posted asking you guys WTF and your reply was a Michael Jackson (RIP) video.

I'm just glad you fell out of the top 10 I guess...

either way who cares its a new set and Rag was always on DNH since the first round of team server. You can ask Pang for verification as he played in Wrath the first 2 rounds and he set you guys to DNH.

You can hold a grudge all you want I guess but now we might as well take the DNH of our data base as its clear that you will come after us again.

Edited By: SuperFly on Jan 9th 2011, 3:21:21
See Original Post

Vinag Game profile

Jan 9th 2011, 6:24:43

Well as I said, I truly do not care that much as I was only #8, but you find a good way to make enemies doing crap like that. Hold a grudge all you like, but at least do it and keep ur original country name from the set just gone. Man up and have some cheese with that whine.