Verified:

Leto Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2024, 13:23:36

Good morning everyone,

Effective immediately there will be an end to hostilities and there will be Peace between all clans linked to the Light and all clans linked to the Darkness.

We appreciate the fun and it was great to meet all these good people.

Leto

Symbolic Game profile

Apr 2nd 2024, 13:43:45

Confirmed we are gonna have peace for this set to try and get some needed r and r

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 2nd 2024, 13:49:25

Lol, Leto has officially taken over as leader of The Light. Supplanting Milkman.

What a fall. From being on the verge of actually competing with the big boys, to known fraud, ousted as leader of his own team.

Better luck next time, Milkman.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2024, 13:51:43

It was no competition, trust me. We’re all dissapointed with milkman.

I still want to know how running a facist as a multicheat is easier though

Edited By: Coalie on Apr 2nd 2024, 14:15:32

Lord Milk Game profile

Apr 2nd 2024, 17:35:32

as for coalie's question it was easier to remember what I was doing when it was all the same government type
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2024, 18:05:01

Keep it clean.
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2024, 18:07:49

At the end of the day,. it made some interesting sets on TEAMs.

It was fun to be a part of it.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 2nd 2024, 18:29:51

Originally posted by Dark Demon:
Keep it clean.

What do you mean, keep it clean?

Milkman creeper stalked me when we were playing together. Then he shared my identity with others. Now he's going around in game, on IRC, and now on the forums, using my IRL name and clearly and obviously taunting me with it.

I'll be honest, I've considered leaving the game due to this. Reason being, I actually have a real life that matters to me.

This is a GAME. Everything I do here is a GAME. I have important fluff in real life that significantly supersedes anything going on in this stupid text based game.

So if we are going to have people going around, looking up identities, sharing them, and then utilizing them in game for the whole community to see, that's where I draw the line. I don't trust Milkman. I don't trust him at all. I don't know what he's going to do next with my identity, but he's already crossed a line but using it, without any permission whatsoever, as a taunt and weapon against me.

How does the community handle this? Is this something with tolerate?

Leto, you and I have had many discussion, some quite boisterous, others friendly. You going to continue supporting Milkman and his ways? This behavior goes unpunished, hell, even rewarded?

Where does the community stand on all of this? I'd really like to know if this is a place where I can feel comfortable to play a game, or if this is a place where things are going to get taken too far, and it's going to start to impact important real life things.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 2nd 2024, 19:06:50

Im confused. When I went on my MI trip, you were totally fine with telling me where you lived in a public chat room, now your first name is too much???

I dont get it.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 2nd 2024, 19:08:04

Weren't Suicidal and blackhole best friends??? Now they're really confusing me.

Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 2nd 2024, 19:14:57

Empty, I told you I grew up in MI. Not my identity, totally different. Plus it's a choice I made, not one being made for me.

Sui, it's not that I think highly of myself, it's that I value my privacy.

And it's not just my first name, milk has been sharing my full name and identity. I thought we were against doxxing here?

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2024, 19:16:19

Deleted No real life info on the forums please
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2024, 19:18:35

Hey peeps,

He has the most appropriate handle name. "Blackhole". Literally nothing escapes a blackhole once your surpass the event horizon. I'm not a huge fan of him but every story has a villain. Let him be one.

I personally believe it adds a fun part to the game. Hell DarkDemon is one of my top 3 ppl in this game & I joined the Light to be their villain. It just makes the game fun; but, one part which isn't cool is to announce players RL names/locations ect. It doesn't matter if it's logical or not. So let's avoid doing that. I am guilty of doing it 5 years ago to player on these forums (archane). I'm no saint; but, wrong is wrong (and I was wrong).

Let's always ensure we keep the line between fantasy and reality separate.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 2nd 2024, 19:38:27

I think you're all too sensitive like the rest of the world.
Earth was stronger 20 years ago.
Screenshot and report Blackho.
It's all ya can do.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 2nd 2024, 19:41:16

Sadly, if last names were involved, I have to agree. If HOLE wants to post that, thats on him. If someone else does it, it's not cool. Milkman, boundaries brother.

Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2024, 19:51:21

Peace is futile
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2024, 19:58:07

lol @ koh

Lord Milk Game profile

Apr 2nd 2024, 20:06:00

say what you want but the info was shared publicly on ghq your the one who put your name out there sure I looked it up on a public social media but your name was there so was mine and every other player you see you cry when it's your turn but I don't cry when it's mine, leave snowflake this isn't the place for you anymore
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

BlueCow

Apr 2nd 2024, 20:52:18

The last guy to dox still banned. Rip Marshall the forums are quieter without you.
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 2nd 2024, 20:54:57

Except on the Memorial Forum, there is no legitimate reason to share another player's personal information here. You can have the exact same conversations about the game with and without personal information.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2024, 21:11:39

Originally posted by Slagpit:
Except on the Memorial Forum, there is no legitimate reason to share another player's personal information here. You can have the exact same conversations about the game with and without personal information.

Except the person doing it was also naming his country after bhole’s first name and using his first name in the EE IRC channels.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 2nd 2024, 21:23:18

There you have it mods. Milk is openly defending doxxing. Milk, don't fn lie. You found my EMAIL on gqh and then creeper stalked me from there. When you sent me my picture I asked how you figured who I was and you said my email. Either way, it's one thing to be a closet creeper, it's another to share that info with others in public spaces.

So mods, what yall gonna do? He's admitted to doxxing me. Does he get to keep playing this game, or does he get to run others out by sharing their public info on irc, forums in game and on discord, which we've seen him do in all 4 now.

Lord Milk Game profile

Apr 2nd 2024, 21:30:34

Actually What I said was when I looked up your name there were a few profiles but I figured out which one you were because you were playing a tabletop war game in the picture such a selective memory you have I mean I would post it here but that's not allowed in the meantime please cry more i almost have a bucket full of your tears!

WE ARE THE LIGHT!

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 2nd 2024, 21:53:43

I'll wait for the mods to chime in.

You've admitted to doxxing, haven't disputed that you've done it in 4 different venues, and don't appear to think there is anything wrong with it. I have to assume you're going to continue at this point.

So mods, does milk get to keep playing after all this?

Lord Milk Game profile

Apr 2nd 2024, 21:56:34

Already been addressed snowflake dont melt away
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

Lord Milk Game profile

Apr 2nd 2024, 21:58:45

actually do us all a favor and please do
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 2nd 2024, 22:00:19

We will see. I find it hard to believe you can dox someone for weeks and all that happens is when it's posted on the forums it gets deleted.

Chevs was permabanned for a pretty similar rap sheet to you. I expect slag will have something to say about all this.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 2nd 2024, 22:43:00

interesting so was Milk the guy who messaged multiple people 3 rounds ago with BH's identity? If so that was before they even had their fall out!

anyways, I will say the following. We all get heated on the boards and ingame but at the end of the day this is just a game. There is ZERO need to involve peoples real life outside of the game into game beef and drama.

Lets stay classy people!

BlueCow

Apr 2nd 2024, 23:39:57

Originally posted by BlackHole:
We will see. I find it hard to believe you can dox someone for weeks and all that happens is when it's posted on the forums it gets deleted.

Chevs was permabanned for a pretty similar rap sheet to you. I expect slag will have something to say about all this.

That's not why we think he was banned. I don't think he doxxed anyone.
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

Symbolic Game profile

Apr 2nd 2024, 23:58:33

We should go back to what this post was originally about. Trying to fourm so sort of trust and try to bury some of the hate for each other.

"We must acknowledge once and for all that the purpose of diplomacy is to prolong crisis." Mr. Spock

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 3rd 2024, 0:03:00

Sit down nerds.

Hold Req's truly. I got this.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 3rd 2024, 0:05:01

Originally posted by Symbolic:
We should go back to what this post was originally about. Trying to fourm so sort of trust and try to bury some of the hate for each other.

"We must acknowledge once and for all that the purpose of diplomacy is to prolong crisis." Mr. Spock

Well it’s good to make the peace and netgain for a set.

Peace is a welcome change

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2024, 0:16:41

+1

Originally posted by SuperFly:

+1

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2024, 0:18:08

If you think about it., neither darkness nor light exist with the absence of either.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2024, 0:45:12

Originally posted by galleri:
Sit down nerds.

Hold Req's truly. I got this.

Aint nobody safe around here!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2024, 2:46:31

Originally posted by Celphi:
If you think about it., neither darkness nor light exist with the absence of either.

+1

Originally posted by Celphi:

+1

Originally posted by SuperFly:

+1
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 3rd 2024, 3:36:26

#freemarshall
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Leto Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2024, 4:04:57

Peace ftw

major Game profile

Apr 3rd 2024, 23:47:12

if it's a chill set.
all chill lol!

Graves Game profile

Apr 4th 2024, 9:48:56

I'm so bad at netting I'll be asking Darkness to kill me...

Academus Game profile

Apr 4th 2024, 10:38:32

Light fed up getting their asses handed to them. Ok.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 4th 2024, 12:52:09

Hey, such creative responses! It looks like some of you put a teenie weenie tiny bit of effort into using your brain to come up with such "SICK BURNS" in between getting hugs from your mommies.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up