Verified:

ViLSE Game profile

Jan 7th 2011, 13:02:30

I have kept an eye on your little 2 teams Vs 2 teams war this reset and I must say that it has been great fun to watch.

At first I thought it looked like FBI was winning it, then I changed my mind and thought LORDS looked to be winning it. Now I havent got a clue who is winning anymore but I must say that it has been a very interesting one to watch and THIS is really what I like seeing in the team server!!

So kudos to you all for providing me with entertainment for almost a whole reset!!

/ViLSE

H Game profile

Jan 7th 2011, 16:59:35

Yea, weve had some fun... 10 on 10 aint easy. Getting enough people on at once to pull off a kill is hard sometimes, especially when you start to run low on breakers.

Were (lords) 1 kill away from taking out their originals... times ticking.

Props to FBI, theyve proven to be a challenging opponent.

Its going to be hard to call a winner.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 7th 2011, 19:35:06

I am going to probably give it up to a tie. Though if you manage to kill off Tisya, I might give you guys the nod.

Pretty decent numbers put up on both sides.

I am sure we will have some kind of stats here in the next few hours :)

Good war Lords!

aliyah Game profile

Jan 8th 2011, 0:50:44

It was a lot of fun! Even though Tisya never slept. LOL.
ALIYAH
TINY BUT MIGHTY!
HEAR ME RAWR!

LCN Spellchecker in training

warlorde Game profile

Jan 8th 2011, 1:21:55

im going to say that was the most fun i have had in a war. for a second i thought i would make it to the end without dying. good run FBI.

this game needs more even fights like that! an even match means no losers

tisya Game profile

Jan 8th 2011, 5:07:25

Fun indeed. Next time I promise I'll sleep :D
Tisya
PDM's HFA and Resident Princess <3

W Game profile

Jan 8th 2011, 6:29:56

x2 on that fun tip

for lords we definitely had some miscommunication on our opening attack, i feel we could have killed another country but wound up attacking two different ones at the same time and only getting the one kill. both failed kills were active and it hurt us bad not taking out one of them initially. we also had one completely inactive country (it wouldn't have hit fbi all set!).

FBI definitely got a turns advantage quick, but then killed so many restarts (poor kta, i died a couple times as well when i had barely gotten 50 hits off) instead of really focusing on taking out our big ones. my hat is off to ali gunny and warlorde for keeping strong through most of the set. that is where the tide changed...if the set had gone on another few days i think Lords would be clearly on top with our breakers and restarts getting bigger. Tisya had a really well built country, it wasn't really possible at all for us to kill her there at the end. oil prices were at 999 at one point and the turns and military were never in the same chat at the same time.

from memory (because my data finding skills are lax) i think FBI had 15 kills, Lords 12 plus #194 who deleted?? we didn't have the turns to kill it which was funny to see it delete. FBI had 1 original country survive, Lords 2. FBI hpk was better. i think FBI had the lead early, lords towards the lead at the end. we got heart? ya. we got that. i think lords and fbi both got it.

at the end of the set FBI had 4 countries oop. lords had 6 oop, with ali and gunny, big guys, and a smattering of the rest of us, if you include #199 we had 7 oop. kta kept restarting and saved many hits against established countries.

race wars? we should have a rematch some time. or join forces sometime. either way, fun times. yea

[9:22pm] xHx: on a fluff ton of tech
[9:22pm] xHx was kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)
[9:22pm] Within[SnG]: what?? fluff this
[9:22pm] You were kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)

ViLSE Game profile

Jan 8th 2011, 14:02:09

Yeah, damn nice warring from both sides, I would love to see more wars like this in the team server. Or better yet some way to pre-decide wars so that they only ever start when one or multiple teams have agreed on it.

I will still hold out some hope for game changes to that effect for the future. Otherwise I am afraid we will always find some groups of teams will take advantage of others in totally unfair wars.

Anywho, great job both Lords and FBI!!
:)

aliyah Game profile

Jan 8th 2011, 21:45:23

Originally posted by W:
x2 on that fun tip

race wars? we should have a rematch some time. or join forces sometime. either way, fun times. yea

I second this motion!

On another note... Tisya... I don't believe you! LOL Love how you disappeared right after the set ended. It made me laugh. :) I hope you were finally able to rest some. :)
ALIYAH
TINY BUT MIGHTY!
HEAR ME RAWR!

LCN Spellchecker in training

warlorde Game profile

Jan 10th 2011, 16:59:44

are we still racist?

H Game profile

Jan 10th 2011, 18:56:37

nah, we hate everyone equally

tisya Game profile

Jan 13th 2011, 11:49:50

Aliyah: Yeah I definitely had to sleep. I think I was actually hallucinating a bit there or ZEN really was talking to me..I'm not sure. Anyway I passed out for 13 hours after that lol Thanks for chatting with me though. Walling is usually so boring :D

(and thanks for all the replies warlorde :D)
Tisya
PDM's HFA and Resident Princess <3

Rolangunslinger Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 1:13:55

Most fun I have had in a war in a very long time, hats off to FBI, great job guys.

Tisya: I'm sorry we didn't give you a chance to restart. ;)