Verified:

Juusto Game profile

Jan 6th 2011, 10:14:37

thanks, now i have targets for next 3 sets...
FFA: PANLV
MSN:

Tross Game profile

Jan 6th 2011, 11:55:38

A non netting commie can hardly wait :-)

ViLSE Game profile

Jan 6th 2011, 11:57:43

So does that mean a netting commie would happily wait?

joedro Game profile

Jan 6th 2011, 19:31:11

MKR has no respect for smaller clans
Team: recruit me

Alliance: recruit me
contact- - pm right here will work just fine tho

Tross Game profile

Jan 6th 2011, 19:56:57

Originally posted by joedro:
MKR has no respect for smaller clans

Thats not true my friend! MKR has not respect for tags that suicide on us!

Juusto Game profile

Jan 6th 2011, 20:04:42

i doupt MILF is a "small" tag...
FFA: PANLV
MSN:

joedro Game profile

Jan 7th 2011, 3:40:35

Well in the case of the war, yes I suicided on you. But why did I suicide on you? I've noticed this issue many times here. The last one that I can remember he said that he had mistaken the clan as a poorly run one. So he decided to farm me and this other clan, yet there is more threads here talking about MKR farming other clans showing that they have no respect for the clans that they are farming. If they did have respect for these clans they wouldnt be farming them, would they?

gwagers Game profile

Jan 7th 2011, 5:19:12

Proof of the farming before accusations thereof, please. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised, but I'd like to see it before making a judgment. As an almost-all-explore, I personally don't look at the news all that often.

Regardless, this does not mitigate the fact that you not only suicided on us at the end of a set, but chose to war us the set thereafter (and, more infuriatingly, stated that your reason for war was because your suicidal tendencies the previous set hadn't worked out the way you planned). I don't think ANY tag would put up with yours after that.
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

joedro Game profile

Jan 7th 2011, 8:26:33

lol. And we got our a$$ kicked I got killed 3 times and we were tag killed 3 times. I would have done the same thing to me. I'm merely stating a fact, MKR has no respect for smaller clans! Which their past has shown to be true!

I personally have no problem with MKR they fought gloriously with reason, despite RD killing us off for my own suicidal tendency's (And I'm not sure what happened there, but for the benefit of the doubt I'l say I out right suicided on them, but I never suicided for no reason!), they got at least 6 kills to our 1.9 lol. That in It's self deserves my respect. My hats off to you!