Verified:

braden Game profile

Feb 8th 2020, 20:21:12

A variation on teach braden science welcome to teach braden the game mechanics!

If I have 20k land my max private market is x.. if I spend oil let's say 98 million barrels do I get cut off with a maximum or what. .?
If I use my oil and add above maximum does it reset to max upon my next turn being earned?

DruncK Game profile

Feb 8th 2020, 20:30:39

You can go above maximum and I'm fairly confident it does in fact reset

braden Game profile

Feb 8th 2020, 20:34:49

So if I can get it all done within fifteen or twenty minutes I can expend all of my oil and buy out my private?

If I do this with 32 billion dollars on hand and all my oil spent I could buy 400 million troops in one go? (Or whatever the numbers might work out to)

DruncK Game profile

Feb 8th 2020, 21:05:34

Yea but obviously you want to calculate it to buy all units, not just troops

Marshal Game profile

Feb 8th 2020, 21:32:41

40 oil generate 30 troops, 25 turrets, 25 jets and 10 tanks to be available for purchase on the Private Market.

and yes units over your max vanish on next turn.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

braden Game profile

Feb 8th 2020, 22:02:17

Originally posted by DruncK:

I was under the impression troops and tanks were the most effective so as much money towards those gets the higher nw?

I think I knew all of this before I asked for my permaban but two years of school, work, and drank I dun forget

braden Game profile

Feb 8th 2020, 22:04:31

Originally posted by Marshal:
40 oil generate 30 troops, 25 turrets, 25 jets and 10 tanks to be available for purchase on the Private Market.

and yes units over your max vanish on next turn.

So if I spend 100 million barrels I can buy 32 billion dollars worth of private in five touches of my right thumb on my phone?

sinistril Game profile

Feb 8th 2020, 22:04:54

Originally posted by braden:
Originally posted by DruncK:

I was under the impression troops and tanks were the most effective so as much money towards those gets the higher nw?

I think I knew all of this before I asked for my permaban but two years of school, work, and drank I dun forget

The problem with just buying troops and tanks is it would be more efficient to buy all types of military units and sell the excess oil at highly discounted prices
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

braden Game profile

Feb 8th 2020, 22:12:40

But catch 22 if I sell my excess oil I don't have oil to use to generate private market units.

The math you're suggesting I do makes me a sniper if I could count halfway decent I'd be jsoc right now. (I'd be cia cover usgs I'd be living archaic life just with more backammon in monaco)

Marshal Game profile

Feb 8th 2020, 22:22:00

So if I spend 100 million barrels I can buy 32 billion dollars worth of private in five touches of my right thumb on my phone?

you get 2.5m extra troops etc, how much that costs depends govt (theo or not) and mil tech (maxed or not) and mil bases (all land as mbs or not).

2.5m troops cost 192.5m bucks, jets 257.5m, etc as theo with maxed mil tech and full mbs.

you can sell excess oil if you calc how much oil you need to be able to spend all your money you got from stocks.

braden Game profile

Feb 8th 2020, 22:28:39

Stop telling me to do math- I'm asking you people who are not drunk and can count to do the math for me.

Thank you marshal I'm not attacking you or insulting you I'm just stating that I do not math good like.

This is no secret.

braden Game profile

Feb 8th 2020, 22:29:33

100 million oil gets me only 2.5 million troops?
That sounds low..

DruncK Game profile

Feb 9th 2020, 13:13:06

Stop telling me to do math- I'm asking you people who are not drunk and can count to do the math for me.

Thank you marshal I'm not attacking you or insulting you I'm just stating that I do not math good like.

This is no secret.

Me everyday in #darkness

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 9th 2020, 13:22:17

Im surprised that the false statements have not yet been revealed.

If you are say 21 acres and you just burned say 100m oil for units and the turns changes before you buy the units are not all lost. but a portion of them are. I believe 1.5% of them.

I you want your units to vanish you need to drop land from 21 to 1 acre after burning the oil. That will vanish the majority of the units.

Marshal Game profile

Feb 9th 2020, 17:05:28

100 million oil gets me only 2.5 million troops?
That sounds low..

62.5m troops etc.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 9th 2020, 19:54:55

Marshal wtf is wrong with you? Why do you keep spreading your misinformation? You clearly know the answer to all this or you would have gotten something right by pure chance one of these days...

braden Game profile

Feb 9th 2020, 20:48:40

I forgot to dump land so after 35 sell I switched to theo and left 3600 farms. Idiot mistake.