Verified:

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 8th 2024, 1:27:05

I'm wondering how many multis light is running this set. Anyone keeping track?

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2024, 1:36:13

A leader will be here soon to confirm!

In a few time zones from a different planet

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 8th 2024, 1:56:33

It's amazing how far Leto has fallen. Once a great leader of some 30 REAL players in PDM. Now he leads a group of half multis, half russians, and Empy.

I guess it's easier to control multis cause you only gotta control one person. And let's be honest, Milkman has been looking for someone to take charge and show him what to do ever since I left.

So really it's just dealing with a few Russians that make rape jokes. That's gotta be hard for Leto to deal with, since he's real big on morals and treating people wel..... HAHAHAHAHH No he's not. He's a giant hypocrite!!

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2024, 3:55:17

Zzzzzz
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2024, 3:55:40

You attacking the wrong ppl..
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 8th 2024, 10:16:17

Originally posted by Celphi:
You attacking the wrong ppl..

I'm not attacking anyone. Just sharing facts.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 8th 2024, 13:03:01

you're so far off base Blackhole. lol.

If you only would put your talents to good use.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 8th 2024, 13:15:25

blackhole, these facts are as true as majorie taylor green's claim that today's eclipse is God punishing america for being naughty.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 8th 2024, 14:40:40

Empy, bro. I love you man, but come on. I've got the receipts. We've all seen the evidence. I've said nothing that is not 100% verified and true. I know it's devastating to your image, but it's the truth.

Honestly, you should check with weedylar, or sol or darkness or bad4u, someone, anyone other than lights. You seem like a good dude. And you're surrounded by absolutely not good people.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 8th 2024, 14:55:38

you saw evidence of milk man. and then the mods taking their anger out on people who work with VPN's and play their country inside of a country that is literally a horrible dictatorship and they need VPNS or putin will eat their children.

So......
yah.

We don't cheat. You got the cheater already. Like 3 sets ago.

The rest of us are trying to just play a nice healthy game of teams server ee.

These guys are all good. Everyone here is trying real hard to run a clean set, even when MM got caught, we tried to run a clean set. Same in alliance. We broke off for a reason. To get away from that drama...oof. So dramatic and ugly.

Edited By: EmpyreanMKR on Apr 8th 2024, 14:58:20
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 8th 2024, 14:57:47

For the record, when I leave lights, MKR will be back.

That is all.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 8th 2024, 15:01:55

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Empy, bro. I love you man, but come on. I've got the receipts. We've all seen the evidence. I've said nothing that is not 100% verified and true. I know it's devastating to your image, but it's the truth.

If I could address this statement one more time however....

You can't be 100% on your verification as you have yet to produce the photos of doug you claimed he shared. Therefore, you have not proven that you have verified without question, that everything you claim is true. Are you willing to prove you have such photographs? Or can we assume you don't want to be held responsible for your part in all of that drama you helped brew?
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Apr 8th 2024, 15:02:08

He has all of the "LIGHT" and "LIGHTS" tags like normal, so 9

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 8th 2024, 15:02:27

Originally posted by EmpyreanMKR:
you saw evidence of milk man. and then the mods taking their anger out on people who work with VPN's and play their country inside of a country that is literally a horrible dictatorship and they need VPNS or putin will eat their children.

So......
yah.

We don't cheat. You got the cheater already. Like 3 sets ago.

The rest of us are trying to just play a nice healthy game of teams server ee.

These guys are all good. Everyone here is trying real hard to run a clean set, even when MM got caught, we tried to run a clean set. Same in alliance. We broke off for a reason. To get away from that drama...oof. So dramatic and ugly.

Is milk not playing with ya'll anymore? I know Leto recruited him and his degenerate cheater friends in 1A, so I assume he was playing with you guys here too.

Leto seems to be REALLY fond of milk, for some reason too. Leto asked me to join M4D in 1A. I had considered it, but Leto let me know that Milk was playing there, and we'd need to squash our beef.

I went to milk and asked him to apologize for the doxxing BS, and he doubled down on being a degenerate. So I asked Leto how he expected us to squash the beef when Milk won't even say sorry and commit to not doxxing me anymore.

Leto basically lectured me about how I am the one that needs to apologize.... for getting doxxed? Or I guess for making milk want to dox me, or something? I don't know. It's weird. Leto seems like an intelligent guy, but then he says crazy stuff like that and it doesn't make any sense.

I just think he really likes Milkman for some reason. I wonder if it's cause Milk has dirt on Leto and there is more cheating going on than we know about.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 8th 2024, 15:03:26

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:
He has all of the "LIGHT" and "LIGHTS" tags like normal, so 9

You must be the Turtle I was told about. Nice to meet you.
so many good players not coming back because you are here. It's a shame.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 8th 2024, 15:13:36

Originally posted by BlackHole:

If I could address this statement one more time however....

You can't be 100% on your verification as you have yet to produce the photos of doug you claimed he shared. Therefore, you have not proven that you have verified without question, that everything you claim is true. Are you willing to prove you have such photographs? Or can we assume you don't want to be held responsible for your part in all of that drama you helped brew?

Uh, are you asking me to share pictures of dougs fluff with everyone? Bro. I'm not gonna do that, lol. First of all, I didn't keep those pictures. Doug is a good looking dude, but I don't think its appropriate to keep fluffpics from people. And I'm not into guys, not really my thing.

Second of all, even if I did, I'm not going to share that stuff. Doug told a lot of lies about me, and played some really stupid games that he got called out on for. But I'm not going to fvck with someone's personal life like that. I'm not Milkman. I keep things game related.

Of all the fluff I came out with, what happened? A bunch of people called me liars. Doug called me a liar, Leto called me a liar, Milk called me a liar. Then I provided proof. Not a single thing I've said was proven wrong. But a LOOOOOOOOT of stuff I said was proven right.

My track record speaks for itself, I do not need to defend it.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2024, 15:21:49

You had me at “Doug is a good looking dude”

Came here to confirm.

Since he started with a truthful opening statement, I can reasonably conclude there is some merit to the rest of his claims.

Edit: please don’t share Doug’s phallus pics to anyone

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 8th 2024, 15:24:23

Now, you've changed it from 100% to "ALOT". So which is it? ALL OF IT? Or only some of it.

Because you have proven milkman's stuff.

There is no evidence that the rest of us cheat which you keep claiming despite us playing a clean game. No one is cheating here. I don't play for cheaters. I stayed because I know for certain, no one is cheating here.

I came from the upper echelon of honorable clans. Those built on trust and honor. LIGHTS, despite the milkman hiccup, has proven they deserve my membership as it is honest and true what happens here.

So...believe what you want. I don't care.

You have a serious issue dragging it on like this.

MILK is milk's responsibility.

You are dragging this on and on and on .... we have moved on mate. Move on. The bleeding has stopped. put a bandaid on and PLAY!

Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 8th 2024, 15:25:58

Originally posted by Coalie:

Came here to confirm.

Since he started with a truthful opening statement, I can reasonably conclude there is some merit to the rest of his claims.

Not without some TOTAL FULL PIXEL BLURRING ACTION SO IT LOOKS LIKE A BLOB OF NOTHING.....
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 8th 2024, 15:27:49

Empy, try to keep up friend.

I said 100% of what I said is true. Then I said a lot of what I said has been proven true.

You're right, not 100% of what I said was proven true, with receipts. But none of it has been proven false.

As for light being honorable.... uh, what? They've literally never run a set without multis and cheating. Maybe this is their first? How the hell do you call that honorable?

Did Leto kick out the cheater? If so, I guess that'd be a step toward being honorable, and righting the wrong. But Leto has shown exactly zero desire to actually deal with cheaters within his own ranks, he just makes excuses for them.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2024, 15:30:56

Originally posted by Coalie:

Came here to confirm.

Not without some TOTAL FULL PIXEL BLURRING ACTION SO IT LOOKS LIKE A BLOB OF NOTHING.....

Gonna need A LOT of pixels to blur that Eiffel Tower out

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 8th 2024, 15:38:07

lol @ coalie.

Butthole...come on man.... get over yourself. You're self indulgence and delusions of grandeur are getting tired. You made your case about milkman. You were right about him. Sure. I'll give yah that for the 30th time.

However,
LIGHTS is literally just trying to play a solid clean game and despite the fluff with Doug and MM, we were trying to during that too. We didn't know about MM until doug helped you dig it all up.

So, there yah have it.
Don't believe it still? well, too bad, so sad.

Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 8th 2024, 15:41:38

Empy, I'm glad you believe me. Thank you :)

Just for clarity though, what happened with Milk? Did Leto kick him out? That'd actually give me a bit of respect for Leto if that were the case.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 8th 2024, 15:55:16

Ask him man. I dont work here.
I just represent what I know to be true.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Suicidal Game profile

Apr 8th 2024, 16:30:43

"Anyone keeping track?"
Hell, have all the multies you want.....just admit that you did it and you will not get banned from this "game". Hell, you will be a self-proclaimed hero and post never ending BS on all the boards.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 8th 2024, 16:33:34

We didnt cheat.
There is nothing to admit. Thanks for showing up late as usual.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 8th 2024, 16:37:04

What is fun though, is that anytime we ignore you guys and just try to play, you start a new thread, which reveals to everyone that you sweat our n**tz....

Hang in there boys! lmao
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up