Verified:

ariaslives Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 20:43:47

Hi all, during the last week of a set, what is the best strategy for a Demo/Casher in a tournament? Should I use all my turns each day cashing and destock on the last day or should I continue to bottom feed land grab? Also, when I destock...should I just buy tanks since they add most to NW and not use my turns to avoid their upkeep?

TTIA

Marshal Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 21:39:13

tanks give most nw but also cost most so no, insteead buy jets or turrets or troops depending price, depending how much you have stocked bushels so far aka can you spend all money you get from those on last day or 3, also landgrabbing isn't good cause your expenses can rise (unless you have spent bonuspoints to expenses bonus) more than you gain more income.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Xinhuan Game profile

Oct 23rd 2012, 1:01:12

Math will solve everything.

You only want to grab if

(Jets cost) + (oil cost) + (cost to build land gained) + (cash lost to not cashing turns from turns spent spying/building) + (cost of tech to maintain tech % after grabbing)

is smaller than

(additional production of said gained land for the remainder turns in the reset).

When you destock, you buy the unit that costs the least $$ per NW gained.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 23rd 2012, 1:39:39

Troops give the most nw/$ from a private market!
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

VivaNick Game profile

Oct 24th 2012, 4:19:13

Of course is stockpile la...