Verified:

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2010, 15:08:12

If I send a message to admins - is it possible to co-play 15 villages in FFA with another player without getting banned?

For instance: I am not playing this reset, but a few others are leaving for holidays can I play those 15 countries, while he is away?

I know the simple answer is no, but can admin think about it or perhaps make babysitting possible?

Merci!
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 14th 2010, 15:17:59

No
Babysitting is not allowed, because it opens he door to alllll sorts of other questionable activities...

and, that's what "Vacation" is for
Finally did the signature thing.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2010, 15:58:17

I guess there is no such thing as "adapting" in this game, been running it the same way since it was created.
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

Detmer Game profile

Jun 14th 2010, 16:03:28

Originally posted by raz:
I guess there is no such thing as "adapting" in this game, been running it the same way since it was created.

This is a matter of ethics, not gameplay. If you think a different gametype such as a server where account sharing is allowed would be fun, you are welcome to suggest that.

Havoc Game profile

Jun 14th 2010, 17:56:27

Hmm in the old FFA you used to be able to give countries(login/pass) as reps when a rogue member killed an ally country or something.. but this is now not possible with all your logins being under the same one.. A way of making this possible would be nice as well..
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 16th 2010, 18:31:01

"you used to be able to give countries"

--> not 'within the rules' you weren't heh

I understand what you want raz; the question is partially of ethics and whatnot, as Detmer said... but also of the difficulty of establishing limits.

If we were to say "we allow babysitting"

what limits would we use?

"My (brother/sister/parent/cousin/friend) came over and made a country on the first day of the reset, and now I'm just babysitting their country until I can convince them to play again"

Can they babysit the account indefinitely? 60 days of the reset?

you see what the problem is =/

Plus then anybody could run multies and claim babysitting.

If you allow babysitting, then multies basically are allowed, because there's no reasonable way to tell the two apart.
Finally did the signature thing.

Forgotten1

Jul 8th 2010, 12:20:33

I think raz is just trying to find a way for the Admins to allow something so he can run multis.
Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN