Verified:

tduong Game profile

Feb 27th 2012, 20:15:21

You have the most advantage this set. If you don't win then you suck.
prices should be at 12-1300 per point now.

Farmers you have a huge income boost too but techers definitely should make more money. Couple that with 0 decay for tech points
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2012, 20:26:47

I should see all my tech :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

tduong Game profile

Feb 27th 2012, 20:46:18

this set is a bad set for cashers. Of course, I run a dict casher like a moron lol. High tech prices all set and also a sustained $60+ food prices for weeks. The only good thing for a casher was that military prices are a little below average price for a little while.

I think the worst contributing factor for cashers is that there are too many good players playing rep cashers. Because besides the top 25, there's only a handful of cashers from rank 26-100.

I can't believe i'm still paying above 2k for bus/res. My tech % has never been above 172% lol.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2012, 20:49:15

That's why I went "Rainbow Warrior" less stress and I get to use missiles on idiots ;)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

tduong Game profile

Feb 27th 2012, 20:56:53

lol a nuke on how much land i hold would be devastating!

blid

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2012, 20:57:57

Originally posted by tduong:
You have the most advantage this set. If you don't win then you suck.
prices should be at 12-1300 per point now.

Farmers you have a huge income boost too but techers definitely should make more money. Couple that with 0 decay for tech points
If they don't win (and I think they won't) it'll just go to show once again commie > all
They may beat some of the cashers though, which usually they never can. They maybe can this set because it was such a good tech set.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Nuketon Game profile

Feb 27th 2012, 21:08:16

If I didn't jump so early I think I could've done better this set. Had no idea tech would stay this high this long....

tduong Game profile

Feb 27th 2012, 21:10:25

Honestly the rep cashers and demo casher/techers are made for netting in a long game. They are weak for warring. It used to be strong start for CIs and poor ending net. Now CIs have strong start and finish lol.

Honestly the only thing saving the rep cashers and demo techers are GDI. Because if I was close to winning and I need to elimiate some other prospects, I would aim for rep cashers and demo techers because they cannot switch gov without incurring huge losses. I believe You can lose up to 40% if you switch gov at above 20mil net. And if they stay the same government, then they are bound to lose a war.

tduong Game profile

Feb 27th 2012, 21:11:44

Originally posted by Nuketon:
If I didn't jump so early I think I could've done better this set. Had no idea tech would stay this high this long....

Yeah, but you should've made a killing reselling tech too. There were people selling bus/res for 1800 and below thinking it would crash but it didn't. It actually went all the way up to 2800

blid

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2012, 22:19:22

Originally posted by tduong:
Originally posted by Nuketon:

Yeah, but you should've made a killing reselling tech too. There were people selling bus/res for 1800 and below thinking it would crash but it didn't. It actually went all the way up to 2800
courtesy of crest32 if i have my story straight :)
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

tduong Game profile

Feb 27th 2012, 23:01:44

yea i knew someone was manipulating the market. I thought it was the rank #1 guy doing it but i guess i was wrong. But the point being that there are so many big cashers and not a whole lot of techers. That made it easier to resell.

crest23 Game profile

Feb 27th 2012, 23:11:18

Correction blid, it is crest23. and went up to 3499-3999 :-)
The Nigerian Nightmare.

tduong Game profile

Feb 27th 2012, 23:34:40

Kinda too late cause i already got 1.2mil of each and doesn't really care much for it anymore. I'm probably the biggest buyer for bus/res since i've been buying 200-300k a day.
Techers will start to dump bus/res so it may be too late.

Nuketon Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 0:04:27

I did do fairly well reselling up till bushels crashed.... lost a good chunk when it did... Did ok on the tech... had i been able to be more active I would've done better.

tduong Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 0:11:54

i hate all the farmer and techers this set. I should be fatter and much higher net if it weren't for your expensive goods.

I mean i love you all. Please give me $1200 bus/res and $35 bushels pleassse!!!

I would be well over 60mil net and probably at 100k acres if it wasn't for these insane prices.