Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 7th 2024, 19:48:31

Typical spineless LaF dude. All talk while he’s protected by clan GDI or Prinary GDI or whatever mechanic.

Big puss when it’s a new round and there is no NW difference or ability to hide behind a protection mechanic lol

now im nothing Game profile

Mar 7th 2024, 19:49:30

Dude

You break GDI?????? LOL

Typical Hypocrite
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 7th 2024, 19:51:04

Already broke gdi on multiple guys currently trading missiles with #50

https://eestats.lafamiglia-ee.eu/primary/country/50

Will gladly send you some next as well.

Shame Cath gave up and let you beat his ass. However, not surprised. He rather take his 10th place finish over tussling with you further

Mar 7th 2024, 19:52:53

Anyway. i hit you cause you are Mr Pro vs noob retals. Not for war.
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

Mar 7th 2024, 19:54:09

The bottom line is you got schooled. You want me to break GDI? Yet you cant even take one retal on me?

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 7th 2024, 22:31:04

Originally posted by now im nothing:

oh i get it now. I must have hurt your feelings on a retal then so this is your sweet revenge cuz I cant PS you back on the last 4 days of the round! i understand little LaF guy. I hope you feel accomplished now that I was not able to muster up 50 million jets to PS you back.

I feel like a lesser man now that I was not able to compete with an elite LaF baby who dumped his stock into turrets.

/me cries in the corner now

Mar 7th 2024, 23:33:45

Dumped my stock eh? ha ha. If you could get an op you would see I have not dumped any stock lol

Mar 7th 2024, 23:35:51

Originally posted by SuperFly:

oh i get it now. I must have hurt your feelings on a retal then so this is your sweet revenge cuz I cant PS you back on the last 4 days of the round! i understand little LaF guy. I hope you feel accomplished now that I was not able to muster up 50 million jets to PS you back.

I feel like a lesser man now that I was not able to compete with an elite LaF baby who dumped his stock into turrets.

/me cries in the corner now

honestly I just thought you sound like a dumb ass a lot of times with the Pro vs Noob retal stuff.

Mar 7th 2024, 23:37:08

anddddd I have very little to do with LaF.

neversilence out lol

Mar 7th 2024, 23:43:43

I have exactly what is needed to play out my turns. Assuming cat does not launch his missles at me soon which I have been expecting. But yah I have been stocking, not de-stocking since I hit you.

This has been a grande exit. Earth has never ceased to entertain me, but yah.... its been fun.

peace

TidyTerry Game profile

Mar 8th 2024, 1:44:01

Lot of bickering this round - why can't we all get along?

TidyTerry Game profile

Mar 8th 2024, 1:44:01

Aturan Game profile

Patron

Mar 8th 2024, 2:42:19

Originally posted by TidyTerry:

Maybe it's because people people don't like your stoopid late game hits, Terry. Maybe it's all your fault mom and dad are fighting

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 8th 2024, 4:23:11

neversilence out lol
I have exactly what is needed to play out my turns. Assuming cat does not launch his missles at me soon which I have been expecting. But yah I have been stocking, not de-stocking since I hit you.

This has been a grande exit. Earth has never ceased to entertain me, but yah.... its been fun.

peace

Well LaF is the alliance that shows up on your profile under that server. But you are right lately you haven’t had much to do with them after the quit the server cuz LaF babies lol.

Also nice going Cath you jerk face! You chased out another player!

See you next year (or earlier) for the Earth 2025 reunion party!!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2024, 5:01:20

/me eats popcorn
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Mar 8th 2024, 23:53:18

Originally posted by SuperFly:

neversilence out lol

peace

Well LaF is the alliance that shows up on your profile under that server. But you are right lately you haven’t had much to do with them after the quit the server cuz LaF babies lol.

Also nice going Cath you jerk face! You chased out another player!

See you next year (or earlier) for the Earth 2025 reunion party!!

Ha :) I had already decided after the last set this would be the last.

Mar 9th 2024, 0:16:13

I can not speak for the LaF haters, but for me it is just some in game fun. It is nothing too deep. Enjoying the game, that is all. Banter. Yada yada

Mar 9th 2024, 0:51:13

It is not my usual game. I know a lot of these guys, really really love the banter. But Yah I thought I would mix things up a bit

PS - LaF sends their regards

Edited By: now im nothing on Mar 9th 2024, 0:56:22

Mar 9th 2024, 0:54:21

But yah. I do not really have anything to do with LaF. And of course it is IMO pretty simple behavior labeling anyone and everyone who has played in LaF. But that just makes it all more fun for you guys, I guess.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 9th 2024, 1:16:20

But yah. I do not really have anything to do with LaF. And of course it is IMO pretty simple behavior labeling anyone and everyone who has played in LaF. But that just makes it all more fun for you guys, I guess.

I as so others associate all babies as LaF. It’s always funny when they actually did play in LaF though lol

Also Cath show your face and tell the community why you had to chase NiN out the game!!!!!

Mar 9th 2024, 4:14:47

Cats gonna have fun now :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2024, 4:32:49

And the cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon
Little boy blue and the man in the moon
"When you coming home, son?" "I don't know when"
But we'll get together then, dad
You know we'll have a good time then
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 9th 2024, 4:59:23

Cats gonna have fun now :)

Cat left the building. I will ankle bite right to the bottom of the scores list any day of the week though.

momo Game profile

Mar 9th 2024, 5:22:29

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
And the cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon
Little boy blue and the man in the moon
"When you coming home, son?" "I don't know when"
But we'll get together then, dad
You know we'll have a good time then

Harry Chapin, good tune.

Mar 9th 2024, 10:04:01

It was in my head when I woke up. Lol

TidyTerry Game profile

Mar 10th 2024, 16:51:06

Originally posted by Aturan:

Maybe it's because people people don't like your stoopid late game hits, Terry. Maybe it's all your fault mom and dad are fighting

Lol

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2024, 19:26:49

Why, oh, why, oh, why, oh
Are we so in denial when we know we're not happy here?

Mar 11th 2024, 15:50:57

Well it’s an interesting take and surely differing for each person. For me I’m plenty happy, in a sense with Earth. Of course, it would be a lot more enjoyable with a larger player base. Myself I am going through a deep expansion within my being and I’ve been lead to take a pause and path away from a lot of every day things, and focusing on my meditation practice and spiritual journey. Not that anyone asked, or cares, but in general I’ve never not not been happy here I’ve just been called deeper into my life’s work which requires to let go of a lot of every day things and It isn’t limited to just Earth Empires, that’s for sure.

That said, it’s been fun.