Verified:

Cathankins Game profile

Oct 4th 2022, 23:43:05

Originally posted by LightBringer:
I was also getting a security notice telling me I can’t/shouldn’t access this website…

Same

Anarchist Game profile

Oct 5th 2022, 0:54:00

Originally posted by Cathankins:
I was also getting a security notice telling me I can’t/shouldn’t access this website…

Same

Same. That its not secure.

Tmac Game profile

Oct 5th 2022, 1:06:55

We risked it all to login today, lol.

Anarchist Game profile

Oct 5th 2022, 11:26:16

Originally posted by Tmac:

Gotta play those turns tho

Anarchist Game profile

Oct 5th 2022, 11:26:21

Originally posted by Tmac:

Gotta play those turns tho

neversilence

Oct 6th 2022, 10:07:27

And then there were 88.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2022, 17:03:54

Fell behind and overflowed couple times.... coming now lol
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Rocky79 Game profile

Oct 7th 2022, 14:36:52

Anyone need a def ally?

PM me if you do please

R.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 7th 2022, 20:21:25

Message from Trash (#41) sent on Oct 07, 19:54
Report this message
You don't relat when no land is taken... This is mad

My message to him.... You don't retal retals, that's STUPID.

Ball is in my court..... decisions decisions decisions....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 7th 2022, 21:45:33

lol he failed twice. I don't know that someone who DH's 40% of his attacks has the best grasp on a server's attacking etiquette.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 7th 2022, 21:58:58

He's trash....it's in the name...
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 7th 2022, 22:02:06

Hey look.... I hurt his feewings!

Message from Trash (#41) sent on Oct 07, 20:23
Report this message
Yon don't retal on attacks that did not get anything. That's STUPID Reply

Delete
Message from Trash (#41) sent on Oct 07, 20:24
Report this message
And who are you to call others STUPID?

I replied "Not trash..."

🤷
(•_•)

AndrewMose Game profile

Oct 7th 2022, 22:14:33

Ko, be fair to the rest of us and don't put him too deep into DR. We all need a fair chance at his land.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 7th 2022, 22:48:47

I do have to retal his RoR at some point though....
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 7th 2022, 22:55:51

The vultures are circulating now LOL that's why you don't RoR people, it releases the odor of blood....... especially when you suck at grabbing.
(•_•)

Tmac Game profile

Oct 7th 2022, 23:19:54

Holy cow, he has more fails this set than I've had in 3 years here! Lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2022, 11:55:25

Rainbows really annoy me .....nom nom nom
(•_•)

Rocky79 Game profile

Oct 8th 2022, 14:45:14

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

What annoys me is the folks who play with less than 100 construction sites, with little to no tech, and they run all indy sites and stay up in the top 10 or top 20 for the first half of the round attacking all of the players who have a chance to win repeatedly, and then retaliating on any retal that comes their way.

At this point they are still very strong countries to fight against, especially for someone with 100 bpt and high tech levels who is not an industrialist themselves.

However, as Indy prices drop and they continue to lose > 1mil cash a turn, they quickly fall off and become farm land for the top 10-20% of the server

Seems there are more and more of these types of players every round

If I were one of them I would be doing some research and trying to find out what errors I am making that cause me to fall off and become farm land for the server at the half way point, and then I would try to correct those errors for next time around instead of just repeating the same thing round after round

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2022, 15:02:03

Originally posted by Rocky79:

What annoys me is the folks who play with less than 100 construction sites, with little to no tech, and they run all indy sites and stay up in the top 10 or top 20 for the first half of the round attacking all of the players who have a chance to win repeatedly, and then retaliating on any retal that comes their way.

At this point they are still very strong countries to fight against, especially for someone with 100 bpt and high tech levels who is not an industrialist themselves.

However, as Indy prices drop and they continue to lose > 1mil cash a turn, they quickly fall off and become farm land for the top 10-20% of the server

Seems there are more and more of these types of players every round

If I were one of them I would be doing some research and trying to find out what errors I am making that cause me to fall off and become farm land for the server at the half way point, and then I would try to correct those errors for next time around instead of just repeating the same thing round after round

I don't know man, the guy I just retalled is a fluff show and his only strength is the Dictator bonus, he's not smart about grabbing either....
(•_•)

neversilence

Oct 8th 2022, 18:57:32

I love all the players. What spice we have with the sinking Earth ship. Thanks for participating, everyone. :D

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2022, 19:32:04

Bots don't talk so it's up to us to spice things up :P
(•_•)

TidyTerry Game profile

Oct 10th 2022, 10:59:55

Originally posted by neversilence:
I love all the players. What spice we have with the sinking Earth ship. Thanks for participating, everyone. :D

What a positive take on things....leave.

Cathankins Game profile

Oct 10th 2022, 11:10:50

What advertising has this place done? I see a lot of people talk about it dying but haven’t seen anyone mention how new players are recruited. Long ago I had some young cat in my clan from Indonesia and he was really smart with tech and we made him our recruiter and I don’t know what he did but suddenly we had an influx of more players than I could keep up with. It was significant, not sure what the kid did but it may make the difference here as well.

A-Rod Game profile

Oct 10th 2022, 14:26:34

What advertising has this place done? I see a lot of people talk about it dying but haven’t seen anyone mention how new players are recruited. Long ago I had some young cat in my clan from Indonesia and he was really smart with tech and we made him our recruiter and I don’t know what he did but suddenly we had an influx of more players than I could keep up with. It was significant, not sure what the kid did but it may make the difference here as well.

I don't think any advertising has been done sadly. I think the ability to create a new account is also broken. g=(

Uticant Game profile

Oct 10th 2022, 23:54:25

Ouch not being able to create a new account would be a problem

Aturan Game profile

Patron

Oct 11th 2022, 1:32:02

Welcome to the 2nd half.

AndrewMose Game profile

Oct 11th 2022, 11:06:22

If the first half favors indys and techers, the back half is for the cashers and farmers.

Rocky79 Game profile

Oct 11th 2022, 12:13:54

Cashers typically dominate the late game

Although the big Indy's will be tough to catch it looks like

Cathankins Game profile

Oct 11th 2022, 19:20:55

Originally posted by A-Rod:

I don't think any advertising has been done sadly. I think the ability to create a new account is also broken. g=(

I bet it would bring in a lot of new players. Need it to go viral once and people would play, this game is fun and people would play it if they knew about it. I wonder if there’s some advertising companies that would do it for maybe not too much $$$.

A-Rod Game profile

Oct 11th 2022, 19:25:31

I bet it would bring in a lot of new players. Need it to go viral once and people would play, this game is fun and people would play it if they knew about it. I wonder if there’s some advertising companies that would do it for maybe not too much $$$.

I agree if promoted right this game could definitely grow.

LightBringer Game profile

Oct 11th 2022, 23:49:07

Let’s start a TikTok trend!!!!!
Hello

AndrewMose Game profile

Oct 12th 2022, 8:04:28

Cathankins Game profile

Oct 12th 2022, 9:49:23

Let’s start a TikTok trend!!!!!

That’s a great idea you would have hundreds if not thousands of new players if you really market it right and make it seem like the most interesting game ever. This place has a community that you can be a part of and that alone would attract a lot of people. I would stress that if I was going to market it. “Need friends? Well we are over here waiting at earth empires come join our clan”

Rocky79 Game profile

Oct 12th 2022, 12:02:38

Originally posted by AndrewMose:

LOL @ 44

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2022, 14:42:18

Thanks 44 for helping us answer the question "What happens if you break GDI with a RoR on a clearly competent player?"

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2022, 15:00:29

Well done :-)
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2022, 15:35:16

<-----Panged on a second PS same target, same send 😆
(•_•)

A-Rod Game profile

Oct 13th 2022, 1:48:03

You're calling 13's hit on 44 5 days later a retal? Am I seeing that correctly?

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 13th 2022, 1:53:08

You must be new / returning to primary - there's no 72 hour limit on retals. Many people will (and do) go to war on being able to retal all set. I don't go quite so far myself, but yes, a hit 5 days, a week, sometimes longer, are all standard retals in primary.

Edit: more importantly, if you're breaking GDI on a capable player, you should be prepared for a high possibility of a war, where you will take the brunt of a first strike.

A-Rod Game profile

Oct 13th 2022, 2:40:44

Originally posted by Tertius:

You must be new / returning to primary - there's no 72 hour limit on retals. Many people will (and do) go to war on being able to retal all set. I don't go quite so far myself, but yes, a hit 5 days, a week, sometimes longer, are all standard retals in primary.

Edit: more importantly, if you're breaking GDI on a capable player, you should be prepared for a high possibility of a war, where you will take the brunt of a first strike.

WOW! Thats bonkers! When I see how this game is currently played, its not shocking to see it dying. Even with an ad push it would be difficult to keep new players with the current toxicity. g=(

LightBringer Game profile

Oct 13th 2022, 3:22:20

WOW! Thats bonkers! When I see how this game is currently played, its not shocking to see it dying. Even with an ad push it would be difficult to keep new players with the current toxicity. g=(

I swear we have this discussion every set, there is no retal window here, if you hit someone, expect at some point in time, they may retal you. And if you decide to break GDI by RoR that’s on you.

It’s absolutely laughable that you think people being able to retal a hit on them as the reason the game is dying. There’s a lot of reasons why the game is dying, but that ain’t one of them.
Hello

A-Rod Game profile

Oct 13th 2022, 12:26:24

I swear we have this discussion every set, there is no retal window here, if you hit someone, expect at some point in time, they may retal you. And if you decide to break GDI by RoR that’s on you.

It’s absolutely laughable that you think people being able to retal a hit on them as the reason the game is dying. There’s a lot of reasons why the game is dying, but that ain’t one of them.

Been gone 11 years, so swear all you want, this is the first time i've had this discussion. Regardless of how this is currently done, I think it's rediculous. You're best off running a tech start storing money and waiting to be farmed so you can hit 1k retals a week or 2 later...

AndrewMose Game profile

Oct 13th 2022, 13:01:52

You're best off running a tech start storing money and waiting to be farmed so you can hit 1k retals a week or 2 later...

That is a strategy some use to get in the top 10 every set. And if you aren't paying close attention selecting targets you may hit the wrong country...I'm speaking from experience there.

A-Rod Game profile

Oct 13th 2022, 13:05:53

Originally posted by AndrewMose:
You're best off running a tech start storing money and waiting to be farmed so you can hit 1k retals a week or 2 later...

That is a strategy some use to get in the top 10 every set. And if you aren't paying close attention selecting targets you may hit the wrong country...I'm speaking from experience there.

Thats wild.

Aturan Game profile

Patron

Oct 13th 2022, 13:18:59

A-Rod:

You have had some bad luck with RoR this set, but I think overall you have had good target selection. Yes, many of us often take a few hits from rainbows early on while running low defense. If we are lucky, maybe a good player will hit, and that can be turned into a bigger retal later, like you say.

You may benefit from delaying your retals against rainbow players by a few days. That way you will be in a better defensive position and less likely to get RoRed on. Rainbows are unpredictable and much more likely to RoR than a better player. Unless it's one of our unhinged commies.

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Oct 13th 2022, 14:01:49

Yea there's no retal window.. if a big guy hits u, u can't be expecting that smaller guy to retal him within a certain time frame quick unless he is suiciding with full jets.. if a guy retal by going full jets, then he is calling for even more retals normally.. so what most veterans players do when they got hit is to wait and outgrow their opponent and then do a retal late on.. this is to avoid the risk of ROR as well as getting a bigger land in retal.. I have been doing that every round given the scarce targets here and my 1 hit policy.. so whoever hits me earlier on will eventually and almost certainly get retal at some point in time

AndrewMose Game profile

Oct 13th 2022, 14:17:36

Originally posted by DeLpHiNuS:
.. so whoever hits me earlier on will eventually and almost certainly get retal at some point in time
that was me last set :(, I learned

A-Rod Game profile

Oct 13th 2022, 14:26:11

I was planning on just going all x to test the waters. I'm not a farm though. I tried selling off jets, buying turrets and going back to exploring... ppl just like taking retals I guess though.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 13th 2022, 15:10:36

Best server in the game IMO :-)
(•_•)

A-Rod Game profile

Oct 13th 2022, 16:05:55

Best server in the game IMO :-)

They are all so different which is nice.