Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 23rd 2023, 20:30:51

Thank you all for the kind words and Galleri for keeping us connected and updated, I don't know if i can make this short but i will provide entertainment along the way, always positive is motto no matter what obstacles are put in front of you, step 1 should always be positive vibes!

A quick summary, i started having back issues on May 17 due to work related injury, nothing I've been exposed to before so i wasn't alarmed at all since I had gone to the hospital to get X-rays and they said it wasn't anything major just a muscle sprain, they sent me home with painkillers and muscle relaxers....

As the weeks progressed I got reinjured while healing and well then things started going downhill, went from just lower back pain to shoulder blade pain, took a week off work, got healthy (so i thought) went back on the road and by the time I got halfway from Los Angeles to Portland i lost strength in my right leg, pushed through it and made my delivery in Portland on a Friday night, went home to Springfield Oregon, got up 10am went to massage therapist to get my shoulder fixed and after we left i collapsed in the parking lot, went to ER at same hospital where they said my X-ray was normal, and requested an MRI, they didn't have availability so from the my girlfriend drove me to Riverbend Hospital 10 minutes away and the immediately went to work on me......

Got admitted to ER about 1pm last Saturday, they expedited me to get MRI done on lower back then they put me in a room awaiting results, in comes a group on people and they advised to go back for a full body MRI with enhanced imagine due to the number of dark spots all over my lower spine, a procedure that takes 2 1/2 to 3 hrs to complete, i said let's go.

Saturday:
2 hours approx after the imaging the team comes in and go through the options, option A was get biopsy of lymph nodes but the surgeon was adamant about removing the tumors on my spine that were millimeters from causing irreversible damage to my spinal cord then getting the tissue samples from there, so they put me on no food no water diet with 10am scheduled emergency surgery.

Monday:
Thank goodness this Neurologist surgeon went with his gut, it was worse than they thought but they were able to get all of it out and cleaned what was left of my lower vertebraes, L3 L4 and L5 are were severely damaged by the tumors.

Positives: recovery from surgery went well, started PT

Tuesday:
As we waited for results on the biopsy, and every sample they sent to multiple labs they transferred me to recovery room and started make a game plan, got some results next day confirming it is fast spreading lymphoma and has got into my bones including top of my skull and bone marrow, this is where things got interesting because that meant it could very possibly be in my spinal cord fluid and if that's the case .... easy access to brain witch will change how bad the cancer is, further up my spine i have couple fractured vertebrae one being C4 and another one showing cracks as well, one will require future surgery.

Positives: PT day 2 went fantastic already showing signs of improvement in mobility and getting some sensation in places of my legs that were completely numb. Afternoon PT yielded more improvement in mobility as well.

Wednesday:
More news came in confirming the severity, Stage 4 lymphoma cancer in need of immediate intervention, met more people LOL lots more, this was when I turned this fluff into entertainment, I'm pumped, let's go let's fluff fluff up!!
More waiting blah blah blah

Positives: leg muscles becoming more active, feeling in shins and knees slowly returning, able to move more freely. And ready to go to war!

Thursday: got sent back surgery floor to get port installed in morning (or as I'm calling it "Nuke Silo" LOL, few hours later they took me to another room to go digging for oil LOL (spinal tap) that was horrible, not recommended so pay attention to your body.

Positives: More leg movement and lots of war prep, I'm stoked about hitting this cancer hard.

Friday: We still don't have spinal fluid results and they don't expect them til next week and they aren't going to risk more waiting all while I'm being prepared for first offensive, got my jets fueled up and ready to take off on the initial surgical strike witch will target their front line and weaken their assault....and as i type this they are here to get me haha
RAWR LETS GO!!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT PEEPS, LOVE YOU ALL!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 23rd 2023, 20:35:58

Wow, Fk cancer!

Keep up the good attitude man. We all are rooting for you!

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 23rd 2023, 20:39:40

Glad to see you are in good spirits KoH. May you stay strong and beat this bro!

Edited By: SuperFly on Jun 24th 2023, 0:19:25
See Original Post

LightBringer Game profile

Jun 23rd 2023, 20:59:38

DETAH to Cancer! You got this mate!!
Hello

BlackHole Game profile

Jun 23rd 2023, 21:04:01

Wishing you the best, Ko. Be strong homie. fluff cancer up.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 23rd 2023, 22:51:01

Thank you all for the wishes, planes are doing their first round of precision bombing as i type this and really having a good time here, wish this forum could allow pictures because I would be posting some entertainment here, ask Galleri LOL

PEW PEW PEW BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

RAWR!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 23rd 2023, 23:09:15

KoH you the man I’ve missed your little snippets in each thread and you’re scolding on TheStupid guy. Glad to see you back and fk cancer!

momo Game profile

Jun 23rd 2023, 23:18:28

The most important thing is keepong a positive attitude, that, KoH you have. Keep fighting it dude and don't give in. Best of luck and wishing you a speedy recovery.

Tmac Game profile

Jun 23rd 2023, 23:58:07

You da man koh!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 24th 2023, 0:12:26

Thank you guys, fluff cancer, it invated me so now it has to put up with my trolling and fun times!

Alright bombers are back in the front line and weakening the invading army's front line, I'm not gonna lie I am feeling it especially in the areas of my spinal cord where there's damage, i just peed in the bottle and looks good, enemy is being weakened, mission is conducted as planned.....

No nausea, no headache, Day 1 wave 2 underway!
(•_•)

Daniel900 Game profile

Jun 24th 2023, 0:25:03

Hey I don't really know you since I just started playing again a couple months ago, but I'm rooting hard for you as well!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 24th 2023, 0:37:38

Thank you brother!

***UPDATE***

Okay wave 2 was short, successful Day 1, tomorrow we send in ground units to push the enemy away and start reclaiming my territory, looks like tomorrow will be more fun, 6 to 7 hour campaign, looking forward to it, i feel great, minor pain in affected areas of my spine, nothing major, I'm hungry again though 😁

Going to eat now, I'll keep you all entertained as i kill this fluff :P

Love you all!
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 24th 2023, 0:50:08

campfire is set, food is in the kettle. The enemy has no idea what is coming for them tomorrow.

you got this KoH.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 24th 2023, 1:15:49

Sounds like you are whipping it's ass, Koh!
Just shut up and have another beer

Lord Milk Game profile

Jun 24th 2023, 4:25:37

GO KOH GO!!
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 24th 2023, 4:54:30

I'll be sending positive thoughts your way man! I'm really sorry to hear this. fluff cancer, beat it's ass brother!

If you need something I'm here to msg.

🀘

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jun 24th 2023, 11:52:08

You got this buddy, just keep powering through and come back to chat with us.
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Jun 24th 2023, 12:08:35

Get well koh and u can do it! Waiting for u to come back and fill up my alliance spot

NitelL Game profile

Jun 24th 2023, 14:06:47

Get well Koh!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 24th 2023, 17:59:24

Thank you everyone for your kind words, had a heck of a night cleansing my system from the chems, orange pee was fascinating, so far none of the harmful side effects have shown up so today we are on schedule for next wave, should be starting in next hour, doctor came in and verified everything was good and he sent his team to prep.

##UPDATE##

Got preliminary spinal cord fluid results...there are cancer cells present, don't worry, we've got this, as Negan would say, (paraphrasing) I wear a leather jacket, I have a bat named Lucille, my balls are made of steel and I ain't dying til I say I'm damn ready to!

DAY2:

Consists of a 6 to 7 hour assault on the cancer, this will be the longest as an inpatient, after that they'll decide when i can go home (all depends on today's treatment naturally) and I will be returning for more rounds in a timely manner, definitely not a run of a mill cancer treatment because of the severity of it, but I'm ready, I'm focused, I'm determined and won't give up no matter what this cancer throws at me!

Let's kick cancer ass!

Ground units are being armed, fueled and mobilized, today we push back and start regaining territory I'm pumped let's go!

(•_•)

Lord Milk Game profile

Jun 24th 2023, 18:15:40

STAY STRONG KOH!!
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

Tmac Game profile

Jun 24th 2023, 21:28:21

🦸‍♂️

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 24th 2023, 22:06:55

Medicine has gotten so good with this stuff - great to hear your positive attitude and that your doctors know what they're doing. Good luck, kick ass!

neversilence

Jun 24th 2023, 23:24:14

Koh. You are an inspiration and warrior. You are in my prayers. I admire your enthusiasm but know this. Had you had a lot of land I would have farmed you to pieces. ;) Much love brother <3

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 25th 2023, 0:51:50

Thank you again for kind words guys!

Here's an update on Day 2:

I'm still hooked up to the machine, may go longer than scheduled 7 hours since I had an intense gnarly side effect that lasted over 4 hours, and man was it, within minutes i started feeling effects that I will describe as best possible, shortness of breath was first but was able to manage it with meditation and get my breathing situated, then about 10 minutes in all my senses went hyper mode, it was wild...

1st Vision, even with closed eyes it fest as if i was staring at a bright light, had to get them to put something dark over my eyes because it was blinding.

2nd Hearing went hyper mode, sounds intensified to levels of which I've never experienced, i sounds turned to pain, i could feel sounds, that's how crazy it got, cleaning lady came in during that time to pick up trash is it was torture in my ears.

3rd Smell, it was as if i can smell everything that was in the room individually, but my brain was being so overloaded that i couldn't concentrate, i tried to compartmentalize all that was happening and use this sense to try and drown out the other two but I couldn't, it was too much happening at once.

4th feel, when this sense kicked into overdrive i thought for a moment i was in trouble, not gonna lie i was getting concerned, 4 senses went hyper mode one after another, all my vitals were good so we pushed through, kept the machine at 25mg per hour, it was scheduled for increase in dosage after the hour mark but they consulted with whoever and decided to play it safe and not increase dosage for obvious reasons, after the few hours at this pace the other senses started to come down slowly but this particular sense, took me for a ride and not a pleasant one, felt as if everything was million pounds heavy, as if i was pinned and couldn't move, wild fluff.

It's better now, back to normal senses, I'm thinking about what I went through today and the analogy i could use is that the enemy was ready for my ground force, they prepped well and put up a hell of a fight against my forces, we both took heavy casualties but we won another battle and winning battles is how you win the war, we're still pushing through but not taking anymore heavy losses, it's looking good up ahead, lots of war fog in the air, we're still marching forward, I'll report again when today's campaign ends.

Much Love All,

RAWR!
(•_•)

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 25th 2023, 12:48:27

Keep on marching KoH!
Just shut up and have another beer

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 25th 2023, 14:50:29

You are still in the battle! You got this!

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 25th 2023, 17:17:50

Thank you everyone for the support, that was a rough day 2 and truth be told I'm exhausted after that 11 hour battle, but nothing is going to stop me, we pushed hard yesterday and my forces are spent but ready to spring to action.

Day 3:

Today we're focusing on assessing and regrouping our forces all while on high alert, setting up camp and healing our wounds.

Not much more to report really, I'm fkn exhausted but looking forward to PT and OT later today, discharge was pushed out due to yesterday's intense treatment.

Love you all!!!
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 25th 2023, 18:37:06

Keep going bro you got this! FA package of support on route!

Kevro Game profile

Jun 26th 2023, 0:02:05

Just read through your whole experience thus far. Wild stuff, bud. I wish you the very best and hope for a fast and full recovery. Loving the positive vibes. Whoop some ass and get the troops home, KoH! You're a fluffing warrior!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 26th 2023, 18:55:27

Does this run in the family, or seemingly random? We are inundated with chemicals these days so just curious on the how, not that it matters.

Read the rest of your updates :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 26th 2023, 21:16:59

Hey everyone, still dealing with aftermath of first two days of chemo, it's been rough since I'm dealing with multiple other injuries to my spine besides the cancer assault, so this is no ordinary treatment, but we're still fighting hard!

Originally posted by Requiem:
Does this run in the family, or seemingly random? We are inundated with chemicals these days so just curious on the how, not that it matters.

Read the rest of your updates :)

I'm the first in my bloodline that gets this type of cancer, who knows what triggered it, I'm curious as well Req.... We've got research to do.
(•_•)

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 27th 2023, 8:56:58

Thanks for all the updates - remember with PT to listen to the docs: you CAN overdo it and be worse off. Keep up the fight!

Link Game profile

Jun 27th 2023, 13:22:33

<3
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 27th 2023, 17:09:54

##Update##

All right here we got news, my doctor's have decided to keep me in the hospital throughout the rest of the week in recovery due to the effects the second round chemo had on my body, the next round will be at end of this week so it doesn't make sense to send me home especially because I'm still recovering from surgery plus the unexpected side effects of the second chemo.

Last night was the first that my body actually got rest, all my numbers are trending up, breathing is back to normal and energy levels increasing nicely, i feel good today too i woke up so much more alive, I'm stoked about Day 3, we need to keep crushing the cancer!!!

Thanks for the love everyone!

FK Cancer!
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 27th 2023, 18:08:17

Fk the cancer.
Like hit the road.
Enjoy the street tacos tonight!

❀️❀️

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 27th 2023, 18:10:20

Yes looking forward to real food, I'll send you pics galli 😊
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 27th 2023, 18:19:53

For those of you who aren't familiar with street tacos....

Brace yourself!

https://youtube.com/...oWjzu46kiQ?feature=share4

Heaven!
(•_•)

LightBringer Game profile

Jun 27th 2023, 20:55:52

Awesome to hear things are looking up Koh! Damn those look good! Wish we had street Tacos like that in Aus....
Hello

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 27th 2023, 23:24:08

Originally posted by LightBringer:
Awesome to hear things are looking up Koh! Damn those look good! Wish we had street Tacos like that in Aus....

Start the trend, all you need is a basic setup and a street corner and cook em ☺️ very easy to do, i love cooking tacos at home myself, simple foods!
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 28th 2023, 0:20:08

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
For those of you who aren't familiar with street tacos....

Brace yourself!

https://youtube.com/...oWjzu46kiQ?feature=share4

Heaven!

Mouth watering

Link Game profile

Jun 28th 2023, 12:49:53

hell yea
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 28th 2023, 17:24:15

Hey everybody, quick update!

Doctors just left room, everything on schedule for next chemo round Friday, I will stay here, they ordered PT and OT for next couple days to get me moving around, all numbers are still trending up and looking good, the Friday chemo will attack the spinal cord and brain cancer cells, then we see how my body reacts and adjust accordingly, they're very confident about it and I'm ready for the next attack on this bastard!

(•_•)

Lord Milk Game profile

Jun 28th 2023, 20:29:21

So glad to hear your getting great treatment and things look good
stay strong KOH!!
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 28th 2023, 21:45:15

πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 30th 2023, 17:07:31

Hello everyone!

Today is Round 3 of chemo!

I'm excited, this treatment will be addressing the cancer cells in my spinal fluid and brain, they've used it very successfully in past patients so they're very confident about it, prep work has begun and the chemo is scheduled for 3pm PST, looks like it'll be another marathon type session into the night, but I'm ready, it was a rollercoaster of a week with many bumps but the last 24hrs have been really good πŸ‘

Thank you for the love!
(•_•)

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Jun 30th 2023, 17:23:56

Kick its ass bro! Sending love and best wishes...

Link Game profile

Jun 30th 2023, 19:39:03

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Hello everyone!

Today is Round 3 of chemo!

I'm excited, this treatment will be addressing the cancer cells in my spinal fluid and brain, they've used it very successfully in past patients so they're very confident about it, prep work has begun and the chemo is scheduled for 3pm PST, looks like it'll be another marathon type session into the night, but I'm ready, it was a rollercoaster of a week with many bumps but the last 24hrs have been really good πŸ‘

Thank you for the love!

hell yea bro.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 1st 2023, 2:27:25

Let's roll all over this fluff

Love ya

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2023, 14:48:45

Good morning everyone!

We got delayed yesterday but eventually got underway, started 7pm my time and ended about 11:30pm, only noticeable side effects were drowsyness from pre meds and a little tingling inside my spine while nuke juice was running through me, other than that... lots of peeing over the night, will be peeing a lot throughout the day as I flush my body, at 7pm tonight they will hook me up to the machine again to run a new medicine that is being very successful at protecting your cells from being weakened by the chemo, that's about a 30 minute run, not sure if I mentioned yesterday but I did gain 5 pounds since hospitalized, I'm still anemic but trending in the right direction, labs as of yesterday are good, vampires haven't stopped by yet to take today's labs 😁

I hope you all have an awesome weekend and thank you for all the love, I appreciate every message and look forward to coming on here every day ❀️

Love you all ❀️
(•_•)