Verified:

Spaced Game profile

Apr 7th 2011, 5:48:14

I have more land than you all explore, i havent made a single flowering hit on you maggots, yet yopu still think its more flowering strategic to go jetter and hit me for 1k land, when in the end ill be 3 k land ahead of you .... ALL FLOWERING EXPLORE...

To recap, had you of just explored you would have 3k more land, have better finish... and had more land....

Someone allow GDI to flowering missle dumb maggots...

SERIOUSLY... Go all explore if youre going to topfeed, takes way less talent and it doesnt aggravate me. Flower you...

Edited By: spawn on Apr 7th 2011, 11:56:10
See Original Post

Spaced Game profile

Apr 7th 2011, 5:49:41

The fluff autocorrect really takes away this merit.. If i could remove myself from GDI i would slap each flowering one of you with a rake... If you are going to farm, be 30k acres not fluffing 9k you fail.. seriously.

Edited By: spawn on Apr 7th 2011, 11:55:24
See Original Post

spawn Game profile

Apr 7th 2011, 11:55:58

hit me up on ICQ/IRC when you got a minute Spaced :)
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

Cerberus_MI

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2011, 0:39:06

Would you like some cheese with that whine? Holey Moley, yet another FAT whiner makes an appearance. If you don't want to get hit up for land, don't have so much of it, or put more military on it to protect it. Leaving the whining about losing land to someone building a tougher country in the Alliance game where it belongs.

Cerberus of the MI
Cerberus of the MI