Verified:

Oceana Game profile

May 29th 2012, 5:17:14

The GDI Syatem is worthless. it has made the game where troops, tanks, warfare, SDI, etc are worthless they might as well be removed from the game.
AND I haven't figured out any NW rules to it as some one 8 times larger in NW and have been for more then a week, are able to attack but the system prevents retalling.

Serpentor Game profile

May 29th 2012, 7:12:49

8x nw don't work. I get humanitarians at 1/4 size every time.
The EEVIL Empire

Lucifer Game profile

May 29th 2012, 13:59:39

Best get some warfare tech and stock those missiles.

ZIP Game profile

May 29th 2012, 14:09:31

Multiple countries are not allowed.
Clans are not allowed.
Turns are awarded every 30 minutes.
Countries can hold a maximum of 80 (80) turns.
The two billion dollar cash limit is not in effect on this server.
Standing orders are enabled on this server.
The minimum time for market goods to arrive on the market is 4 hours. The maximum time is 6 hours.
Unsold goods stay on the market for 48 hours.
A planned strike brigade is unavailable for 20 hours after launching.
A country can carry out a maximum of 35 spy operations per day.
Humanitarians protest if a country attempts to attack another country which is 4 times bigger or smaller than it.
The cost of GDI membership is $5 per acre.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

ZIP Game profile

May 29th 2012, 14:11:17

The Global Defense Initiative (GDI) is an open organization dedicated to the protection of our members. As a member of GDI, you will receive the protection of GDI forces. Unless you have attacked a country twice or more, that country will only be able to commit the following attacks or harmful spy ops against you: standard strikes, planned strikes, steal tech, bomb banks, burn oil, and burn bushels. However, we require your assistance in return. You will be required to pay $5 per acre of land you own to the GDI fund as long as you are with us. In addition, you will not be allowed to commit offensive acts which are not standard strikes, planned strikes, or beneficial spy ops against other countries unless they have attacked you more than once. You can only join GDI if you haven't attacked or done a harmful spy op and cannot leave after joining. In the final six hours of the game, you will not be able to engage in any offensive actions against countries that have not hit you at least once.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2012, 19:57:46

Its free if you save up 2 days worth of bonuses!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

braden Game profile

May 29th 2012, 21:53:11

two days worth or sixteen bonus points, whichever comes first!!

Oceana Game profile

May 30th 2012, 1:04:16

So the game is nothing but jets and turrets, tanks are a waste to carry as there expensive, and if your gdi, you'll never worry about anyone ab'ing you. So might as well just delete them same with troops never have to worry about getting GS'd
Missiles and SDI are waste.

crest23 Game profile

May 30th 2012, 1:23:37

When next you log in, do a search specifically for GS/AB/or missiles then come tell us how many you find.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Rockman Game profile

May 30th 2012, 2:27:46

Originally posted by Oceana:
So the game is nothing but jets and turrets, tanks are a waste to carry as there expensive, and if your gdi, you'll never worry about anyone ab'ing you. So might as well just delete them same with troops never have to worry about getting GS'd
Missiles and SDI are waste.

If you don't like that, hit someone twice. And then tell me that GDI keeps you from being worried about someone ABing you.

jabberwocky Game profile

May 30th 2012, 2:44:38

it's a good system, because it gives you a bit of risk/reward for doing double taps, but keeps random suiciders from ruining your set. Try making the top ten without gdi and you'll understand.

Reroll

May 30th 2012, 16:16:38

Its worth it. Try look up my previous country Incha. I forgotten to join GDI last set and bam!!! I ate at least 50 missiles throughout the set.