Verified:

Ivan Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 3:29:22

stop spying me, it annoys me and yeah you can think about hitting me but i definately wouldnt advise it you better have a lot of stockpile if you think you can out run me and im sure that you dont have enough

if you fluff me id be happy to fluff you, go hit someone who cant fluff you instead

:D

Ivan Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 3:32:34

Also have to say that i really dont get it, theres a ton of easy land in primary the humantitarian range makes grabbing perfect so if yer 12-14m net why would you go piss someone of thats 6m + when you can hit someone thats 3-4m net

BobbyATA Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 3:46:36

I would like to ask people to stop hitting me period. My country has been through enough this set!

Ivan Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 3:59:16

I just dont get the stupidity of grabbing people who can/will fluff you when you can grab people who cant

really bugs me

zodiac Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 4:43:58

hit me ill suicide on ya.. :P

Cerberus_MI

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2011, 0:43:33

Now, this is a post I can appreciate. Ivan makes a good point, if you are trying to get intel to plan a strike and you get caught, then you need to recheck your spy counts. If you try more than once and get caught, you need to take your medicine like a good little pinhead of a player, and it appears that Ivan might be able to do that for you. ROFL

Cerberus of the MI
Cerberus of the MI