Verified:

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2022, 19:52:34

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Deezy I didn’t want to war. I was happy netting. I was making 240k food per turn until Getafix AB me for no reason.

This the old story of darkness tried to net and be peaceful and a member of a netting tag hits us so that we can’t net but gets upset when his tag gets hit after.

It’s funny how it was Getafix as an Owsla representative who was one of the biggest demand makers last set when they wanted us to surrender. Make Superfly post a surrender and an apology, etc..
and yet he suicides us claiming that he is no longer the Owsla representative. What a joke

The Owsla representative already said that he will do this again next set so is the Owsla membership aka SFBOB going to ask his player elite to stop the BS? Or will he just giggle at Getafix ABing us next set and then get upset when one of our guys returns the favor to Owsla?

This isn't true. I said to everyone, including you personally SF, that I wanted to keep warring. The pact was made without my agreement. I reluctantly accepted it as a member of BSI (Baker Street Irregulars) which was the Team led by sfbob that I was in, after Mob, sfbob and Gerdler all wanted a peace pact.

I was in OWSLa for 2 sets after returning from an 8 month break from the game. I did not represent OWSLA in any capacity except as a member. I was in CWG before my break for 3 or 4 sets, warring with Darkness after disbanding HCaFC.

I told sfbob that I was quitting to hit Darkness, and I have no intention of returning to OWSLA. I was invited to join FREEDOM as a joint leader with Op privileges for this set, but chose to play untagged as a suicider.

So I am a free agent and have no pacts that bind me to peace with Darkness.

How come you're such a liar all the time Superfly? Glad to hear that you are #35. Enjoy your parking lot.